Chapter 54- Night Of Dancing

Emily Pov

I am having a great time dancing with the girlfriends and the guys. I glace at Luke and he is doing a silly dance move. We just laugh as Gabe joins him doing some dance they made up. I see North and Silas walking in front of Victor and Kota, followed by Alec & Owen coming up on the dance floor. I see women pull on or start dancing against them trying to dance with the best looking guys in the club. to dance. I thought it was nice to know other females thought they were cute, but when one of them tries to touch Victors butt, I become livid and see red. How am I suppose to get their attention if a women who have bigger boobs and perfect model figures start making advances on them. I want them to see me as more than just the bosses daughter or the one they have to protect. Tonight, I want to open their eyes to the possibility of more. Victor's eyes catch my attention as I dance with C. He looks uncomfortable and I just can't stand it. He has been looking a little distance tonight and I have a feeling he is blaming himself about the cameras. I like it when his eyes are smoldering and when he is relaxed. I see that fire banked in his eyes and I fell like stoking it into an inferno.

I feel like being naughty. Staring right into his eyes, I dance my way up to Victor moving my hips, stepping side to side and snapping my fingers in front of me. I see his eyes flash with heat and then a smile comes across his face. As I reach him, the female moves from his side and stands in front of him and starts sticking her butt up I the air and is trying her best to get his attention. Victor looks down at her and raises his hands up like he was afraid to touch her. I smile at him as I dance around them and while still looking at him. Once I am behind him, I slide my arms around his waist. He quickly turns around and the way he is looking at me makes my breath catch. The fire I see in his eyes could burn me alive. I want to burn in his flames and place my arms around his neck as he places his around my waist and matches my steps. As we are dancing, I feel another person come up behind me and place their hands on my hips. I tense for a second and Victor leans down and says its Kota. I relax instantly and turn around so I can face Kota while dancing with my back side to Victor while moving my hips. I hear him groan so I turn my head around and he is looking at the back of my dress. I wonder if he is trying to see underneath the dress.

I face Kota again and all that runs in my head is Clark Kent. Still feeling naughty, I lean forward and ask him if he will trust me. He nods and I slowly run my hands up the front of his shirt and around his neck. I feel him shutter as I run my fingers behind his ears to remove his glasses. I hold them in my hand and lean back to look into his eyes. Damn, he looks sexy and hot with his glasses, without them, there is just no words to describe what he looks like. If Victor was not behind me. I probably would faint from how good he looks. His glasses are a weapon all their own. He may try to hid behind them, but with them off, its a full sexiness assault on your eyes. He knows he looks drool worthy without his glasses and the effect it has on me. I know because he just smiles and raises an eyebrow at me as he grabs his glasses from my hand and puts them back on. Now I feel like I have been released by his hold on me. He puts his hand on my waist and the three of us are dancing. Next thing I know, Victor leans down and says him, Gabe, Luke, Nathan and Sean are heading back to the lounge. I nod my head and keep dancing with Kota as I feel him let go of me. Kota leans down and says North and Silas are approaching and want to dance. I nod my head and he nods and steps back as I feel someone behind me. I glace back and see its Silas. I smile up at him and he is looking down and smiling at me. I tun back and Kota and North are standing in front of me. Kota says he is going back to to lounge and he will see us shortly. Kota turns an walks away as a fast song come on. Keeping with the way I have been tonight. I decide if they can handle dancing with me. I start moving my body to the bass beats of the song and they step closer to me and I can feel the heat from their bodies. Silas places his hands on my hips and North places his hands on my shoulders. We are moving and dancing with the song. For big guys, they are very limber and quick on their feet. No mater what move I do, they seem to be right there with me and this is our second song. At the end, they say they are heading back as Owen comes up. He tells them t go back and he is going to dance with me and then we will be back. My phone goes off and I reach unto my dress to pull it out. They all look at me stunned as I open up my text messages.

C: Girl, its been fun, but I have to go. I got my last Saturday morning with the kids at church early tomorrow so I better leave now. La is with her husband and will be for the rest of the night. She will see me tomorrow and to text her when I get home. Do what I would do and have fun ;)

Me: LOL...I will and text me when you get home.

Alec: E, I have to go. My lady friend as you call her wants to see me tonight. I know, I can't help is if she wants me like she does. Anyway, you will be fine with the guys. If you need me, call him. I will call you tomorrow.

Me: Alright. Keep it wrapped up. I don't want to be an aunt anytime soon.

I put the phone back in my dress and look up into molten gray eyes. Owen turns me around and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close as a slow song comes on. Deciding its only fair to give him the same treatment I have given all the guys tonight, I step back into him and sway to the song. He squeezes me tighter around the waist and places his head on my right shoulder. I tilt my head to the left so he can have more room. I move my hips to the beat and he also matches my hip movements and we never separate from the hips down. We dance like this for the next two songs. When a fast song comes on, we head back to the lounge. We we walk in, I see my small gold clutch C left. I reach for it and pull out my folding flats. It was great to be tall for a while and look int their eyes and be in their chest, but my feet hurt and are tired. A girl can only be in five inch heels for so long. I sit on the couch and take off my heels and put on my flats. The guys are talking and I decide to rest my eyes for a moment and think about all I need to do tomorrow morning before sleep takes me away.