Chapter 45-Long Week

Emily Pov

It's been a long week. After the drama from Monday, the rest of the week flew by and I could use a nap. Nothing has gone as planned this week and between the last minute changes for the after party and the VIP Lounge, double checking with security and transportation for tomorrow, having the last tasting for the food at the Academy Ball, and having to come out of my "sister bag" with the convention coordinator at the convention center for Luke's Playhouse, I just want to scream. That woman really needed to go get some. Not like I could talk, I have not been with anyone since Damien.

On top of that, the guys went back to working on missions for my parents, so I have not seen or talked to anyone but Gabe since Tuesday Morning.

Everyone left after Breakfast Tuesday, and Silas called after I woke up Gabe and said he was not able to come as he got called into the diner to cover shifts so Gabe and I went shopping.

Owen has been working with the Toma team on some leads and getting information on Damien and his partner. Sean went to help Phil out at the hospital since two doctors called in sick. North, Victor and Kota have been on assignment all week while Luke, Silas and Nathan have been working at the diner to help out Uncle. I am so glad Gabe has been here with me this week. As I lay across the bed on my stomach in my underwear, I hear the buzzer. I know who it is, but I don't have the energy to move. Smiling to myself, I reach over hit the intercom and shout "Use your Key Ladies."

"Aw hell naw, You know your dog/horse likes liking us and La did not bring her benadryl." Chelsea called out.

"Is that horse of yours put up so he can't lick us to death?" LaShae asked.

Laughing, I said, "Heart is over at Phil's so it's fine and he is not a horse. He is my baby." then I buzz them in.

A few moments later, my two best friends are coming through the door.

"I'm in my bedroom." I shout as they walk back here.

"What the..why aren't you getting dressed? The limo will be here in 35 minutes." I look over at Chelsea and she has her hands on her hips giving me the stink eye.

"Turn around and let me see your outfits."

Chelsea shakes her head and takes a step forward and then slowly turns around. She has on a royal blue sleeveless mini dress with an attached gold chain on the scoop neckline. It has a V back and a back zipper. She wore royal blue Jimmy Choo's peep toe pumps to match and a blue Chanel purse with a blue and gold strap. She has a gold cuff on her left arm and gold chandelier earrings. Her rich brown hair is in curls pinned on top of her head.

LaShae does her model turn and shows off her one shoulder red mini stretch dress that is all sequins. The left side of the dress is long sleeved and the right side is exposed. She is wearing small gold square earrings, gold bangles on her right arm and the wedding ring is so sparkly it's blinding. She has on gold shoes and gold clutch to match. Her brown hair is pinned over her right shoulder and is handing in loose waves.

"You girls look great. Classy, Sexy, and Sassy. I like it."