Chapter 99-What's in the package?

North Pov

I can't believe this shit. I knew this would come back and bite us on the ass. Last night was cool until we walked out of the bar. Alec and Roc were coming in as we were leaving. Alec walked right up to Owen and punched him in the chest. We all gasped as he yelled at him and said he was disappointed in him and thought better of him. He thought we cared for Emily and what we did to her tonight was wrong on so many levels. If we didn't care or want her we should have just said so.

Si and I leaped to restrain him as he landed a punch on Owen's jaw. Owen stumbled back as he straighten his glasses and demanded to know what he was talking about. Roc said not showing up tonight put us on the shit list for Annie and Phil, and he was a hair away from beating the shit out of us for hurting Emily.

Gabe demanded to know what the fuck he was talking about because we did not know anything and he sure as shit would not hurt Emily. Roc asked if we really didn't know and Kota said no. Alec asked if we even looked at what she had been sending to us. Kota replied no as we have been busy this week.

Roc growled then and snarled that we deserved what was coming to us, before he pushed past us and walked into the bar. Alec looked at us all in the eyes and said he never figured us as cowards and he was very disappointed in us. He shook his head and walked away from us. I got a sick feeling in my stomach as we headed home.

No one could sleep wondering what the hell was in the packages and what we missed. Now here we all are sitting around the dining room table at 4 am staring at the packages and envelope we received over the 2 weeks ago.

"I will go first." Gabe said as he pulled the tab of the overnight box. He dumped the contents on the table. Out slid a small wrapped box, a letter and a stack of tickets with a rubber band wrapped around them. Gabe picks up the letter and read;

Hi Gabe,

I hope things are going well for you. I wanted to say
none of you have t worry about playing or singing with me Saturday. I just want you all to be here. I have not received an R.S.V.P., but I figure y'all are busy so I have included the V.I.P. tickets for Saturday. That way there will not be a problem for you all to attend.

I hope you don't mind, but I have also included tickets for Uncle, Erica, Jessica and her boyfriend and Pam and her boyfriend as I have no way to contact them. I was not sure if they would want to come, but in case they wanted to attend, I did not want them to pay. If not, you can give them to whoever you like. I reserved two tables for you all in the front so you can see. I can't wait to hear what you think about my performance.

The box is my way of saying thank you for all your help. I could not have made it through February without you.

Since you like hints here they are.

1) I saw this and thought about you and our conversations.
2) You still owe me a song.

Have a good day.

Emily

"What are the tickets for?" asked Kota.

"Speak Up for Abuse" benefit concert for last night. We were seated in the guest of honor section with V.I.P treatment. Shit. These tickets were worth $1,000 a piece!"

There were several gasp around the table as Kota says those were worth $15,000.

"Open the box. I want to see what it is?" Luke said quietly.

Gabe unwrapped the box and it said Keep Calm and Don't give a Fuck." That made us all laugh as he opened it. He pulled out a small box, opened it and gasped. Inside the small box is an Aluminum guitar pick with the inscription Pluck That. He smiled and passed it to Victor asking him to pass it around. Then he pulled back the tissue paper and started laughing. He was laughing so hard, tears ran down his face.

"I told her so and I love it. That is my Sunshine." he exclaimed between laughter.

"Hold it up so we can see."

He took a white t-shirt out the box and held it up for us to see. In black type it said FUCK in big, bold letters. The definition underneath it said Verb. Underneath it has ing-er-s. Definition: FUCK can be used in many ways and is probably the only fucking word that can be put every fucking where and still make fucking sense. Fuckers.

We all start laughing as that is so Gabe.

"I love it." said Luke "Can I wear it?"

"Fuck off." Gabe exclaimed, which started us laughing again.

"Alright, me next." Luke insisted as he opened his box. He pulled out a card first, opened it and read aloud.

Hi Sweetie.

I hope things are going well for you. As promised, here is the video of your birthday and your completed photo albums. The one that says My Awesome Adventure Book are the pictures from the day. The one that says Dancing Machine is the one from the party at the club. The case shaped like an old fashion move reel houses a collection of the video's taken the whole day overall.

The small one that in the shape of a polaroid picture is a gift from me. I did not catch you before you left the hotel so I thought I would send it with this. I have known you for a couple of months, but I know you like to take candid pictures and videos when people are not looking. The small album are pictures I have of you since we met. You are not the only one who can take pictures on the side. wink emoticon

Enjoy and if you have any problems with the photos or videos, please let me know. I will get any problems
or concerns you have resolved right away.

Have a sweet day.

Sugar.

"I love it and can't wait to see what it looks like." He said as he bounced up and down in his seat. Knowing she put that much thought into my brothers' albums made me smile. She really does make things personal.

"Before we watch, let's see what she sent Victor." Owen spoke quietly.

"Open it up Vic. Inquiring minds want to know." Nathan, surprisingly, spoke up.

Victor opened the envelope and pulled out the contents and placed them on the dining room table. He had a letter, an invitation, 2 DVD's and 6 SD cards and some papers. Kota grabbed the invitation as Vic opened the letter from Emily and started reading.