Chapter 86-Fighting Angles

Emily Pov

This is a lovely place I think, as I hold a bunch of sunflowers. The field is green and lush, the lake is clear and blue, the sun is shining and sky an azure blue with white clouds. To the right are mountains and I feel so relaxed. I wish I had some sweet tea and it just magically appears in my hand. As I take a sip I look out across the lake admiring the beauty when I hear my name being called. I turn and see a women standing there. She has green eyes, blond hair and is smiling at me.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"No, but I know you. I have been watching and waiting for you for a long time."

"OK. Why?"

"I am the angel for the Blackbourne Team. I watch over my guys and when I saw you with them at the first meeting, I knew you were the one for them."

"When their bird passed, they were devastated. They did not understand why she chose to leave them. What they did not know was when you get ready to pass, you get clarity that is not on this earth and it's hard to put into words. Bad things happen to good people. She knew her time was up, but she did not want them to give up on love and themselves.

"She knew how fragile and broken they were, and she also knew without her they would shatter when she passed. She watched them suffer and work themselves to the bone. When Phil prayed that they heal and learn to love life again, I was able to step in. Then they met you, and I knew you were the one for them. I have been trying to get them to see that, and have appeared to them in dreams and visions to guide them to you.

"I have a lot of issues and I am not sure if they want me. Do you think they would want me after what I have been through."

'"It's not what you have been through that will be an obstacle. That only makes you stronger and perfect for them. It's what they have gone through and their love for her that will be the obstacle. The questions is, are they worth fighting for? Do you want to be with them?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yes, I want to be with them."

"Then you must go back. Fight for them and I will fight for you."

"What's your name."

"I have many names so it does not matter."

"Will I see you again."I ask her tentatively.

Smiling, she says, "Yes, I am sure you will". She reaches out her hands to me and I take them.

*******

Sean Pov

I am exhausted. I have been here since we brought Emily in and I need a nap, or I will be no good for her or anyone else. I see an empty room and head in, turning to close and lock the door. I will just rest here for an hour and then go check on Emily and my brothers, I think to myself and I lay across the bed, go to sleep instantly and start to dream.

"Dr. Roberts, what's wrong with me." Sang asked. I can't feel my legs and I can't get them to move. I feel so sore. My chest and my head are throbbing something awful."

"Sang, You have several broken bones in your legs. Your lungs were punctured when you were stabbed. You suffered severe traumatic brain injury. It's causing swelling on the brain. When we did the CT Scan, we noticed you had a tumour. If we can operate, we can release the pressure and remove the tumour. If we don't, we are afraid it will rupture. If that happens, you'll lapse into unconsciousness if the swelling increases you could die within 24-48 hours."

"If I have the surgery, what are the complications?"

"Brain surgery is always delicate. There is a specialist here that would do the surgery. You could bleed out, you could have a seizure. I believe you will be fine. However, there was severe damage done to your spine and I'm sorry but you are paralyzed from the damage done to the nerves. You may be paralyzed from the waist down. Our first priory is to get the swelling to go down in your brain. Then we....."