Chapter 51-Introductions

Emily Pov

"Girl, you and Alec rocked it out tonight." Chelsea said as we walked back to the VIP Lounge.

"Yeah. For a minute I thought you two were going to go at it on the floor" said La Shae laughing.

"I know, I have not let loose in a while. It was fun. Besides, Alec and I danced together so much, I know I can trust him."

"So why did you grab Mr. Blackbourne back there as your dance partner?" 

"Yeah. I thought you would have grabbed someone else." La murmured.

"Well, he is always so professional, put together and in control. I wanted to see if he could follow for a change. I wanted to see if he would let me touch him and dirty him up a bit. I figured it might be the only time I could get away with it. If I had on pants, it would have been a whole lot better, but since I have on a dress, you can only do so much without showing off you goodies."

"Damn Right. I thought Si, Nat, and I were going to have to knock a couple guys out from the way they were looking at you dance." North interrupted as we walked into the lounge.

"I am just shocked Mr. Blackbourne let her do that. He rarely unwinds." Nathan grinned.

"I can't believe he did not go into shock. I know I did when she started touching him and touched his hair." Gabe teased. 

I look over at Owen and his face is void of emotion, but when he looked at me and I swear his eyes are molten gray. I get a chill from the heat in his eyes. When he pulled me back into him while dancing, he whispered to me to remember what they say about payback. I responded by grinding closer to him, then I dropped to the floor and slowly rolled by body back up to him. 

I blinked to clear my thoughts and he just gave me a millimeter smile. I know he knows what I am thinking, and what he is doing to me. Looks like he has the control now.

"Oh, I see Charles has been back with food." Sean stated as he entered the room.

"Thank the God and Goddess. I am hungry." Silas says as he started walking to look at the table.

I looked towards the tables and I see grilled chicken wings, buffalo wings, bacon wrapped potatoes, mini stuffed peppers, mini fruit kabobs, pimento cheese crisps, and a veggie tray. They had three pitchers of water, bottled beer (both domestic and import), and a bottle of Viniq. At the end of the table, they have small plates and napkins. I am impressed.

"Come on Sister. Let's get our plates so they can get theirs. Then I will introduce you to everyone." I say as we walk up to the table and fixed our plates. 

As we sat down, Charles entered. He looked a lot better than when I last saw him. Smiling he asked. "Is there anything I can get for anyone, or do to make your experience better. I am your new host for tonight."

"May I have an Menage a Trois, honey?" I asked.