Chapter 61-We Have a Leak?

Kota Pov

41..42..43..44..45..46..47..48..49..50...Damn, it's still not working. No matter how much I count it's not working. I am stunned by what Emily told us her parents said to her. When she cut me off and gave her reasons why, it was like déjà vu all over again. She likes all of us, feels safe with us, and stood up for us. I can't get that one thought out of my mind. I glance at Mr B, and he of course is giving nothing away as to what he is thinking.

"I will tell you what we said to them once Mr. Griffin comes back as I know everyone is curious" Mr Blackbourne decided. We all nodded. I think we are still in shock. Just then Corey's phone rang. It brought him out of his brain fog. He told whoever he was speaking to that he was at Emily's with us. We all turned to look at him as he nodded, said 'alright' and hung up.

"That was Dr. Roberts. He said he is on his way and he wants to meet with all of us about some information. He should be here in 20 minutes."

"Who is coming over?" asked Nathan as he walked back into the living room.

"Dr. Roberts." answered Brandon.

"Before he arrives, Miss. Winchester, gentlemen, let me inform everyone what happened after Emily left this morning."

As Mr. Blackbourne and Sean told us what happened, I felt sick and angry. I can't believe her parents said that about their own daughter. Not to mention Sang and us. As I looked around the room, I realised I was not the only one. North, Silas, Raven and Brandon all had murderous looks on their faces. Nathan and Marc mirrored my own thoughts. Luke, Corey, Gabe, Victor and Kevin looked sick and pained. Doc, Axel, Kayli and Mr. Blackbourne looked downright lethal. If their looks could kill, we would be gone.

"We informed Dr. Roberts and he said he will look into it. I am not sure if that is why he wants to meet with us now or not, but we wanted everyone to be on the same page." stated Sean.

I have so many thoughts going through my mind, I can't sort them all out. One, Emily openly admitting she likes all of us. Two, how this will effect everyone in my family. Three, are we ready to go back down that road again? Four, are we ready to tell her about Sang and what will that do to us? Five, how do all my brothers feel about Emily? Six, her parents are acting strange. Seven, how in a weird way, this all reminds me of Sang, just on a different level.

"Kota?" I look up and see Mr. Blackbourne sitting next to me.

"Yes, Mr. Blackbourne."

"I can see what you're thinking. You and I are on the same page. It's a lot to take in and to process. We will need to talk to our family tomorrow to see how they feel about Emily and us discussing Sang with her. I know Sang is a sensitive subject with everyone, but we owe it to Emily to tell her about Sang since her parents are making comparisons."

I looked at Mr. B and nodded.

"I know it's a lot to absorb Kota, and it was all thrown at you at once, but we will have to handle this in order to move forward. If not for Emily, then for ourselves."