Chapter 36- Emily's Dark Side

Dr. Roberts' Pov

I saw Alec come out of Emily's room with Emily following him. Alec thinks I don't know about him, but I do. His Mother was Japanese and his father was African American. He has shoulder length black hair and dark brown eyes. 

People underestimate him because he is neither tall or big. However, I heard about him bringing people as big as Silas and Raven down in one blow. Emily warned me about him by saying "Don't let the smooth taste fool you. He may be short and small, but my brother from another mother can handle himself." 

From the look in his eyes, he is ready to take out anyone who he thinks is a threat to Emily. I have seen that look and he was in protective mode. I looked around and tried to figure out what happened. North jumped up and walked toward Emily. Alec stepped in front of her and North looked at him as if he could throw him out of his way. Alec just raised an eyebrow at him challenging him to do just that. Emily held up her hand towards North "North. Save what you are going to say until after you hear everything. Luke, will you call your uncle and ask for to go orders for whatever every one wants to eat. Alec will have a Grilled Shrimp Wrap with fries and I will have a BLT on Texas Toast and fries. Alec and I will go pick it up. Trust me we all need the break."

"Sure, Sugar, let me call it in and Nathan and I will go get it."

Alec turned back to Emily with an eyebrow raised "Really, he calls you Sugar?"

"I like the nickname. It makes me believe I am a sweet person at times" she replied back.

"That's alright Luke. We will go get it. No problem." Emily smiled.

I took her hand and sat her next to me on the couch. Alex on her other side glaring at everyone else. Luke walked back in and told her "Uncle will have it ready in an hour and he will throw in some drinks and shakes. It's a big order so we will have enough for lunch and dinner for everyone."

She nodded "Thanks Sweetie."

I knew she was masking her emotions and pulling away from me. It reminded me of when I found her. I can't go through that again. I decided to start the ball rolling. "Emily, what's going on? You have that particular look, and the rest may not know that look, but I do. You do know that nothing you can say will make me not make me think any less of you?"

"Yeah, I know. I just need to figure out where to start."

"How about starting by telling all of us how you really meet Damien and go from there."

Emily Pov

I looked at Alec. He nodded as he returned my look back to me. He grabbed my right hand placed his left hand on top of mine and saying "Soon-jikan wa anata no tame ni, karera no tame ni shinjitsu o tsutaeru tame ni. Karera wa anata o hōki suru baai EVN, watashi wa itsumo koko ni narimasu. Herupu ga hitsuyōna baai wa, watashi wa koko ni imasu." (It's time to tell the whole truth for you and for them. Even if they abandon you, I will always be here. If you need help, I am here.)

I just nodded. He knew me so well. He turned around to face everyone, "No one say anything until she is done. This is going to be extremely hard and painful for her. If you upset her in ANY way, I will remove you myself."