Chapter 79-What the F##k? BABY GIRL!

This chapter is dedicated to kpersons09. Thanks for channeling North as he was insistent in having his say.  

North Pov

When I got the red line from Luke, my heart dropped to my stomach. I told him to call so for him to red line one of us, I knew it was bad. He was so worried about Emily coming home. When he has a bad feeling, I always take notice. He does not get them often, but when he does, he is spot on. He had it with Sang Baby and did not want her to go with Volto, but she was determined to. Now he had it with Emily and that scared the fuck out of me. 

Kota, Owen and I are the closest to them since we are at the diner. Kota was right on my heels as I told Uncle there was an emergency at Emily's. He shoos us out the back door saying take care of our bird.

When we pull into the garage, Owen and Axel pull up right with me. I jumped out the Jeep as Owen asked Luke what was going in. I saw the panic and fear in Emily's eyes as she frantically looked around the garage asking about the rest of my brothers.

We start trying to calm her down and tell her where they are and ask again what was going on. Emily started to tell us when she suddenly ran to Kota begging him to call them.

I glanced at Luke and he looks pissed and upset. I ask him if it's that bad and he nods. Kota tries to calm her down, but she is explaining about a set up. When Si takes us upstairs and I see her bedroom, the rage burns through my blood as I storm back to the front door.

Just then, the door leading to her office downstairs flies open and Alec comes through door fighting with two men. Alec does a kicking move that sent one guy flying and landing straight through her glass table.

Axel and I rushed to restrain him as he got up from the table to charge Alec, as my brothers came running through the back door. Alec quickly pinned and restrained the other man and Silas secured him with rope from the garage Luke threw him.

"Where is he!" Alec demands as he approached the one who went through the table.

"I don't know who you are talking about."

"I won't ask again. I saw you two sneaking in and his car around the corner. For the last time, where is he?" Alex snarled as he applied pressure the man's instep.

"I don't know." he wailed in pain.

"You're too late, so it does not matter." the other male sneered with a smirk on his face.

Just then we hear a gunshot from the garage. I raced to the back door and bellowed "BABY GIRL!"

I saw Emily being placed in the back seat of a car then the door closing. I pulled my gun from its holster and start shooting as Axel joined me. I hit one guy in the leg as he jumped in the car and sped off with one Escalade in the front and one behind it.

I heard Heart barking and pawing at the window in the truck as Alec, Kota, and Luke hopped in the truck and peeled out the garage after them. Axel and Corey follow Alec.

I stood there looking at where I watched my future snatched away from me. The image of finding both Emily and Sang in the same manner playing in my head. 

I wanted to hop in my Jeep and find her, but Silas came up to me and murmured "They are already going after her. We don't all need to go. You can take your frustrations out on the two guys upstairs who are tied up. Besides, Doc is upstairs and will take care of any damage we may do to them"

"Let's go back upstairs and see what information we can get from the guests upstairs." Owen growled.

"Fine. But I am telling you now, they better hope baby girl comes back in once piece with no injuries, or I will personally break them into little pieces very slowly." 

"We'll help you." whispered Si. I just nod as I think to myself as I walk up the stairs that we just found her and we can't lose her.