Chapter 98-No Show

*****Two weeks later******

Kota POV

We have been busy these two weeks. Between missions for the Academy, Doc working more hours at the hospital and everyone helping Marc on an estate rehab, we need to take a break tonight. I know I for one am looking forward to whatever they have planned.

The estate is lovely and I can see why the owner purchased it. Hell, we all loved it and wished we had a place like this for all of us to live in. It has plenty of room and is close to the city, yet far enough away for peace and quiet.

The renovation is coming along great and should be done in 2 more weeks. The owner stated what they wanted for each room and Marc gave each of us a room to tackle.

Brandon and North are working on a state of the art garage to store cars and another one to fix cars and bikes. Owen and I have been tasked with the library and office. Gabe has been charged with creating a design studio for art and design. He also is the head designer. Si has been charged with plumbing and landscaping, Victor has been charged with Corey for security and automation within the home. Luke is in charge of the kitchen, Nathan and Raven are in charge of setting up a home gym and safe room for weapons. Sean is in charge of a play room and making sure the home is prepared for any emergency including medical, natural and man made.

The owners told Marc what they wanted but when I asked where they were or who they were, he said the owner is a friend of his and is he helping them out. He takes pictures to show them and they are happy to stay out of the way.

As we arrive home from work today, we see a delivery van leaving. On Monday there was a delivery for Gabe from Emily and I wonder if this one is from her too. Gabe and Luke race up the steps to see who will get to the package first. Gabe snatches if up off the front door and shouts: "Oy, Its is for you Luke."

"What it is Luke?" questions North.

"Not sure. It's from Emily." he replies.

"That reminds me. Crap, I still need to open the envelope Corey gave me from her. I have been so busy and I forgot about it. I hope I have not missed any pertinent information or deadlines."

"I am sure you are fine Vic. If it was important, she would have called." suggested Nathan.

"Maybe not, since someone told her to pretty much stay away from us." North growled as he glared at Nathan and I.

"Let's go inside and get cleaned up. You can open them when we get back." Silas said. He, Luke and Sean have been the peace makers these past two weeks. Owen only steps in when it gets really bad.

I start to count backwards in my head to calm down and not snap back at North. I just want to have a good time with my brothers without any issues about Emily. The past two weeks, Sang and Emily have been a hot topic and a source of contention among my brothers and I.

Some wanted to call her and others, including myself needed time to decide how we feel. I finally got everyone to agree not to contact her until we decided. It would not be fair to her when we were not sure yet.

"I will open mine then too, Luke. It can be a gift party." states Gabe.

"Good idea Silas. We will open all correspondence from her, when we get back. However, we will discuss what we are going to do about Sang and Emily this weekend. We have put this off far too long. Now, let's get ready for family night out." states Owen. We all headed to our rooms to get ready for tonight. I will worry about this tomorrow. Right now, I am going to focus on my brothers, enjoy our night off and have a great time.