Chapter 74-V.Morgan

Mr. Blackbourne Pov

"I am glad you had this idea Owen. This is just what we need." states Sean as we head over to Emily's.

"The purpose of this weekend is to relax and to see where we all stand with her. I want all of us to decide if we really want to be with her and can see her within our family, or if this is just an infatuation and a rebound for us to see if we are ready to date."

"You always have a plan don't you Owen? I think its safe to say we all like her Owen, including you. I see how you act with her and I saw the look on your face when she came out in her pj's yesterday. You also kissed her good bye yesterday. I see you are not making the same mistakes again."

"We are 25 Sean and the rest are 21 and 22. I know what I want. I just want to make sure she knows what she is getting into with us and that our brothers are ready for another serious relationship."

"She is friends with the Toma team and she told her parents she did not care about being shared between guys so I don't think she has a problems with being with all of us. Hell, she told her parent she wanted us to sleep in her bed with her because she felt safe. I think its safe to say this is what she wants."

"Owen, I think they are ready for another relationship, but I also some of them have fallen for her already and the rest of nervous and cautious about another relationship."

"We will discuss all of this weekend. That way we are all on the same page and we can all move forward after this."

"Well, that is fair enough." states Sean as we pull around to her garage. I see Mr. Taylor's Jeep pulling in behind me. I watch them pull up besides us and I start to let the garage door down. I hear a horn honking. I look back and see Mr. Morgan car. I hold up a finger to say one minute and then once the door closes, I reopen it so then can get in. I am grateful her garage can hold 6 cars. Once they pull in, the garage door goes back down. I watch my brothers getting out the car teasing and ribbing each other. Yes, Emily is healing this family and does not even know it.

"Lets go guys. I am hungry and I have waited 2 weeks for this breakfast." states Mr. Korba. Mr. Taylor Sr. & Mr. Coleman race up the stairs to see who will get here first as the rest of us walk up the stairs to the women who seams to be living up to Mr. Coleman's nickname as Sunshine. She seams to brighten everyone up.

Emily Pov

Glancing at the clock, I see its five to eight. The rest of the guys should be here any moment. Victor and Gabe went to pick up the luggage for Kota, Nathan, and themselves since they stayed with me. They said their stuff is already packed so they would be back in an hour. I am excited and can't wait to see what they think of were we are staying and I called and made arrangements for a surprise for Saturday night.

"Oy! You missed us Sunshine"

"Of course."

"Good Morning Sugar."

"Good Morning Sweetie."

"Move out the way. I am on a mission." states Silas as he pushes past Gabe and Luke. He gives me a hug and thanks me for breakfast. Then he goes over the kitchen counter where Kota is taking a waffle out of the waffle maker. They guys all give me good morning hugs and fix their plates. We all sit down and start to eat as they guys decide who is riding down with North and Owen. After they are done eating, North, Silas, and Nathan leave to load up the back of my truck and Norths Jeep with our luggage. Owen, Victor and Sean are washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen, Luke and Kota took Heart outside before we leave and Gabe is getting Hearts toys and leash packed up. I text Phil & Alec to tell them Heart and I are leaving for the weekend and where we will be staying. Something is telling me to grab my work bag and tablet so I run downstairs and lock my desk and grab my bag and work tablet. As I come back upstairs, I head to my room to grab my personal tablet, my grandmothers throw, from my room. I head up to the living room and grab my throwing stars and my yellow Cobra C22 Derringer. Not sure why I need to pack up these things for the weekend, but I always follow my instincts. As I pack them in my bag, North bellows:

"The truck and the Jeep are packed up and we are ready to go."

"Thank you Mr. Taylor. Emily we will head down so you can set the alarm."

I nod and walk over to the keypad by the back door as Kota walks by. I look one last time at my home to make sure everything is put up. As I head into the garage, Victor hops in the passenger set as Gabe and Heart hop in the back set and then Sean climbs in. I am in the lead followed by Owen, then North.

About an half an hour after we left, I am worried about Victor. I notice he has been quite all morning and kind of distant. I wondering whats wrong. I look in the rear view mirror and see Sean and Gabe are sleep with heart laid across them sleeping. I glace at Victor and he is looking out the passenger window.

'Victor, are you alright? You have been quite this morning?"

"Yeah, I just have been thinking"

"Dime for your thoughts"

Laughing he says, "I thought it was a penny for your thoughts?"

"I really want to know so I up the ante."

"I need to ask you some questions."

"Shoot Hun"

"Do you know who I am?"

I glace at him out of the corner of my eye and say" Your Victor Morgan. That's how you introduced yourself to me."

"I mean what do you know about my background?"

"Nothing, Why, are you a stalker or a murder?"

"No, nothing that bad. I am just wondering if you did a background check on us?"

"No. Phil told me I could trust you so no, I did not do a background check. I trust him so when he said he likes and trust you guys, I automatically trust you all because I trust Phil. Why, is there something you want to tell me?" I say and I hear my voice waiver. I am really getting nervous.

"Remember when we were heading to the restaurant and My Princess came on the radio and you said you loved that song and you liked other classical music. Did you mean that?"

"Yes. That song just moves me. You can fell the love and emotion the composer put into that piece. Its a shame he did not put anything else out. Phil said the guy who wrote it was heart broken over the passing of his girlfriend and he wrote the song for her. He said he would take me to a concert by the artist if he every plays again. I hope he does since he has a God given talent. I wish I could inspire or be loved like that. I downloaded the song and have it on my IPod. Do you want to hear it?" I glanced over at Victor and he is looking at me with a smile on his face.

"You downloaded it?"

"Yeah. Why are you shocked? Its a lovely song and the album cover is swoon worthy. What women would not like a crown that has a ring built into it. I know I would. I would love a crown with that with a yellow diamond instead of pink. I like pink, but I yellow and golds are my favorite colors."

'I am glad you love the song and the cover. I have to tell you something and I don't know where I will stand with you after I tell you"

"You are making me nervous Victor. Just tell me."

"V. Morgan stands for Victor Morgan. I wrote My Princess while dating Sang. I don't like to broadcast who I am because people always want me for my money, my status, or for me to put on a show. I ....."

"Victor, let me stop you right there. I don't care about your money or your status. I would love to hear you play and I do believe you promised me that, however, if you don' play again, that's your chose. I like you for you. You are smart, funny, and caring. Let me tell you this and you can pass it on to your brothers, I don't care about money. I have plenty on my own. I don't care about status because that means nothing to me."

"I like you for you Victor. If you have never told me, I still would like you" I tell him as I grab a hold of his hand and give it a squeeze. He squeezes my hand in return.

"Aw, that was so beautiful Gabe. I need a tissue to whip eyes." weeps Sean

"Me too." sniffles Gabe.

Heart yawns and looks around as we all start laughing as we head down the highway to Savannah.