Chapter 53-Stalking and Missing You

Watcher Pov

Whew, that was another close one. I know she saw me, but was not able to make me out. With this many people around, and being in a club, i made sure to dress to fit in and wore a wig so she would not recognize me. Time changes people so she may not recognize my body, but I know she will recognize my face. I knew taking a picture was risky but he wanted proof that I saw her and what she was doing. Something about his plan. All I know is I am going to enjoy watching her suffer. She is going down for what she did to me and my family. I just have to be patient little while longer. I grab my phone and call him.

"D. I have her out tonight with the same group of guys from last weekend. I am sending you the pics and video."

"Her two girlfriends will be moving out of town on Monday. One is moving to Pittsburgh and the other one is moving to New Orleans. You will only have Alec, Phil and her assistant to bother with."

"Did you find anything out about the guys hanging around her?"

"Very little. I only have information on three of them so far. One man is named Victor Morgan and used to play classical piano. He retired almost two years ago after the death of his girlfriend. His parents are well off, but no mention of his income or what he is doing currently."

"The second one is Nathan Griffin. He is a martial arts champion and teaches martial arts and is also a personal trainer."

"Last is her new assistant Gabriel Coleman. He shadows her everywhere and is learning how to start and run a business. He is good at decorating and design. That is all I have been able to find out at this time."

"Alight, anything else?"

"Yes. She is throwing a big party tomorrow evening at The Spot. I looked into her agenda and I believe you will be able to get into the club, but not the After Party. It starts at 10 pm and you will be able to see her tomorrow."

'Perfect. Thank you for the information. I can not wait to see her tomorrow. Is there a dress code for the club?"

"No. it's to celebrate some music artist after a concert, so just wear something street and casual and you will blend in and be fine."

"Thank you and I will see you tomorrow."

I think to myself as I drive away. You are going down Emily, so enjoy yourself while you can.

Damien Pov

As I hang up the phone, I look at the pictures of Emily on my walls. Some are of her at working at the community center, her at some of her parties or events, her teaching her class, hanging out with Alec, walking that dog Heart of hers, and her coming and going out of her home. I also have some of my older pictures. Her dancing and singing, her with Alec, her with me and some with my previous clients, and pictures of her by herself that she did not know I took. My gaze and stops at an older picture and I smile remembering this picture. This was a picture of her during her first week with me. She was chained to a bed, naked and waiting on me. I can see the fear in her eyes even though she tried to hide it. As I run my finger over a picture of her face, down her neck and down her body, I imagine her body responding to me. How her body gets goose bumps and she starts to tremble from my touch.

Yes, she looks like an exotic beauty with her honey skin, amber eyes and long dark brown hair fanned around her head. She also has brains and will make the perfect women by my side. With Alec as the Muscle and personal security guard, I will be untouchable. Once it all falls in place, all I will have to do is sit back and let them make the money. I can give Alec his cut for being my enforcer and Emily and I can live off the rest. Yes, the two of them will put me right back where I want to be.

As a pick up my glass of Devil's Cut Bourbon by Jim Bean and take a sip, I run my finger over the picture again saying soon, very soon, you will be reunited with me. Just hold on a little longer baby. Daddy coming for you.

Moving On *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें