Chapter 27-Never Have I Ever

Emily Pov

I head towards the living room, I grab my tablet and my water bottle off the breakfast bar as I head into the living room.

"If there is something you want from the kitchen, help yourselves, just clean up any mess you make." I say as I walk to the couch next to Heart who is laying on his dog bed wagging his tail. He looks up at Kota and Nathan as they walk to the couch I am sitting on. Nathan sits next to me then Kota at the end. Heart gets up and goes to sit between Kota and Nathan. They both start to rub and playing with him.

Luke, Gabe and Victor sit in the couch across from me and Sean, Mr. Blackbourne, Silas and North sit in the chairs around my trunk I use as a table in the center. The red and brown striped rug matches the brick in the living room and kitchen. This is my second favorite part of my apartment.

"Emily, can you tell us your daily routine?" Kota asked.

Sliding off my shoes I say: "Monday through Wednesday, I normally wake up around 5 am. I shower, dress, feed Heart and take him out."

"What time do you take Heart out? " asked Nathan.

"Around 5:45. When we come back, I leave her by 6:15. I go to the community center and teach dance classes from 7am-9am."

"What type of dance class do you teach?" asked Victor.

I can't hold it in any more. I look up at Victor and his eyes are enticing me to stoke the fire I see there. I lean towards him as he smiles and look into his eyes. "Monday and Wednesday I teach club dancing from 7-8 and I teach belly dance from 8-9. On Tuesday, I teach whatever classes they need me to teach." I see the fire flare in his eyes, and I wonder what thoughts are going on in his head.

I hear someone cough and I glance at Gabe who has a wicked gleam in his eyes. I look around the room waiting on the barrage of questions or dirty looks I always get when people find out I teach the classes. Instead, all I get are wicked smiles and heated looks. I wanted to stoke Victor's fire, but I may just be the one getting burned judging for the looks I am getting.

"Why teach club dancing? Isn't that just obvious." Silas asked.

"I teach men and women how to overcome obstacles they have about dancing. I show dance moves to help men feel comfortable and women feel sexy while dancing. You would be surprised the number of people who like to dance, but are intimidated because they don't know how to dance or the latest dance moves. I give them a safe place to learn them and build their confidence up."

Shifting in his seat, North asked, "Why do you teach belly dance classes."

"I always loved belly dancing. I have never been a small size and was picked on for my size for a while. I started doing belly dance as a way to release the tension in my body. When I did it, I felt sexy, graceful and energized. It makes you appreciate your body and I want other women to feel that as well."

"And when you are done teaching your classes Miss Sway, what do you do then?" asked Mr. Blackbourne.