Chapter 106-Moving On

Emily POV

It's been a crazy morning. Marc called me to tell me the main house, garage and the pool house that he has been working on will be ready in less than 2 weeks. That was music to my ears. I am tired of staying at the hotel and just want to go home to my own space.

After that good news, I left and went to check on Roc's father. He is doing better, in good spirits and would be discharged in a couple of days, to everyone's relief. I enjoyed watching his mom tease him.

Roc told me he and Alec would return to boot camp in two weeks. Before waving I told him I was relieved they were not putting their lives on hold for me any longer and I would call and check on them.

As I reached my bike, I realized I have no way of carrying my purchases from the store to make my tea. Thinking of a solution, I decide to send a text to Owen asking him if I can make tea over there since, breathing a sigh of relief when he texted back that he would handle it.

Since I had a couple of hours before meeting them for lunch, I head back to the hotel, take a hot shower and decide to catch up on In The Shadows. I am wrapped up in Evie having her Awakening, when there was a knock on the door. Surprised, I check the peep hole and see Kota, Gabe and Silas. Opening it, they just stare at me.

Worried, I looked down. I am dressed and respectably covered. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"May we come in?" asked Kota.

"Oh Yes. Come on in. How did you know I was staying here?"

"We have our ways." Gabe answered with a smirk.

"Were you going to the gym, Goddess?"

"No Hercules, just relaxing until lunch. Why the surprise visit?"

"We have to go the store to get some items and we thought we would pick you up to go as well. Then we could take you home with us."

"Leave it to Owen to solve a problem." I say, shaking my head. "Alright, let me change clothes then we can go. Make yourselves at home. I will be right back."

I run into the bedroom to change. Taking off my sweats and tank top, I put on pale green skinny cargo pants and unzip the gold ankle zippers, a gold off the shoulder sweater and my pink pumps. Fixing in hoop earrings, I leave my hair down, grab my wallet and room key. Finding my jacket I step out the room. The boys turn towards me and Gabe whistles while Kota blinks and Silas grins at me.

"Looking good, Sunshine."

"Thanks Gabe." I replied as I took my phone off the table and place it in my cargo pocket.

"Alright, let's go. I am getting hungry."

"When aren't you, Silas?" retorts Gabe with a laugh as Kota shakes his head. Silas just shrugs and walks over to the open door as we follow him out.

Going shopping with the guys was interesting and funny. Watching Kota try to keep Silas from buying everything that looked or smelled good, with Gabe instigating was hilarious. After buying what we needed we headed back to their house. I was excited yet nervous to hear what they have decided.

As we stopped in Owen's driveway, Sean come out the front door "Need some help, Beautiful?"

"Oy, you know we do. Silas bought the whole damn store." Gabe smirked, as he opened his car door.

"Not the whole store." grumbles Silas. My door opened and Victor looks at me while extending has hand. Taking his hand, he helps me out "Good Morning, my Emily. How are you?"