Chapter 73-Chicken, Waffles, and Reassurance

Kota Pov

17. Seventeen steps from where she stood until she closed her bedroom door. With each step, her dress trailed behind her and I knew I would follow her anywhere.

"Alright, I am giving her five minutes, then I am storming her closet." states Gabe as he sets his alarm.

"In a hurry Gabe?" smirks Doc.

"Oy, I have been wanting to get into that closet since I first saw it. I am finally going to see what she has and I am going in every part of that closet."

"Well, we need to decide who can stay tonight."

"Dr. Green and I are unable to stay tonight Mr. Lee." states Mr. Blackbourne, as he walks back into the room.

"North and I told Uncle we would be home tonight since we are leaving this weekend. We will head home once she decides if she is driving tomorrow."

"I am staying. I am going through her closet and I have to pack her things."

"Since Gabe is staying, I am staying as well." states Victor.

"I need to go home and check on my father." replies Silas, sounding a little sad.

"I can stay Kota."

"Thanks Nat. I will stay too."

"Very well. We will meet here 8:00am so we can have breakfast and leave at 9. It will take about 2 hours to drive there" Mr. Blackbourne decided.

"Who is sleeping with her tonight."

"I say let her decide." Doc spoke up.

"Alright, we need to get our overnight bags. We will....." I am cut off by Gabe's alarm going off.

"Oy! I have to go. I have a date with her closet." shouts Gabe, as he runs down the hall and into her room.

Laughing and shaking his head Nathan chuckled "Guess it's you and I going to get our overnight bags Kota."

"I guess so."

Victor Pov

As Kota and Nathan to get our overnight bags, Luke jumps up "I will get some snacks together for tomorrow."

"We" yells North, as he follows Luke into the kitchen. "We don't need to be pumped up on sweets."

"So what will be doing in Savannah?" asked Si.

"I was thinking we will spend the weekend in the Historic District. They have an open marketplace, restaurants, open-air cafés, theme shops, and stores offering crafts and accessories." states Mr. Blackbourne.

"I hope it's warm enough to go to the beach." North called from the kitchen as Silas nods his agreement.

"The weather will be in the 70's this weekend." I say as I look at the weather on my phone. "It also says they have carriage rides and a place where we can see dolphins that opens all year long."

"Will we be bringing Heart with us as well? " asked Luke.

"Of course Sweetie. Why wouldn't he come?" Emily asked, as she walks into the kitchen.

Her hair is up in a hair clip off her neck and she is wearing a green tank top with Hello Kitty wearing black rimmed glass like Kota's and Mr Blackbourne's. It is paired with white pajama bottoms with an all over print with of Hello Kitty with glasses, and the words hello kitty on the pants and she is bare footed. Her toe nails are painted a red that matches the red bow on hello kitty.

"I like your pajama set Sweetheart" smiles Kota as they walk back into the living room with our overnight bags.

"As do I." states Mr. Blackbourne, who is leaning against the kitchen island and he is actually smiling at her. I don't think it's just because he likes the glasses on her pj's.