Chapter 58-Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts Pov

"Thanks Luke, and keep the change." I say as I hand him back my bill in the billfold.

"Cool! Thanks Dr. Roberts. Have a good one."

As Luke walks away, I turn to Sean saying "Alright, What is the matter? I know something is going on that has the both of you upset. You and Owen are looking at me, however, you are both looking through me."

As they started telling me what happened this morning, I became angry and pissed off. By the time they were done, I could have, in the words of Gabe, "shit bricks".

"The Academy has four main rules Phil, and I think her parents broke rules one and three this morning with her. I can understand them getting upset about us sleeping with her in her bed, but if that is what she wants and we do nothing inappropriate, I don't see the problem" says Sean as he takes a sip from his coffee.

"It seems like they don't trust her and I think something else is going on. I just wish I knew what they said to her. Can you think of any reason why they would react that way Dr. Roberts?" asked Owen

"No. The way they attacked Emily, Sang and your team is unacceptable. I will look into it. You just worry about Emily. I will handle her parents. I don't want you having problems so I can handle this on my end. How is Emily doing this morning and how did she take all of this? I know it was hard on her."

"She left right after we hung up with her parents. Gabe said she was quiet when she picked him up. She appeared to be fine." relayed Sean.

"She did text me back and said we can meet at her place at 3 this afternoon, to go over tonight events and where we fit in for security detail." says Owen.

"I'm going to call her and see how she is doing. Her parents may not care, but she still has a family and support system without them. Look, let me say this. I can tell you guys like her from what I was hearing about the club last night. She just has a personality that draws people in. I personally don't care what you do, but respect her wishes. Just be prepared, she will ask you about Sang or what relationship you all had with her so you might want to prepare your team."

"When I have information for you, I will let you know. I agree with you Owen. Something is not right here and believe me I will get to the bottom of it. You go take care of what you need to. I am going to sit here and call Emily. Thank you for bringing this to my attention."

"Thank you Dr. Roberts. I will let our team know Emily may ask them about Sang and their relationship. We will let you know how tonight goes, and if we get some more information." states Owen.

"Thanks Phil, we knew you could help us out." says Sean as he stands up and pushes his chair up to the table.

"Alright. Have a good day you two and remember, Emily is your top priority. I will handle the rest." I say as I wave them on out the door.

As soon as I see them leave the diner, I pull out my phone and call Emily. She does not answer and I wait another 5 minutes and call her back. Still no answer. I open the locator app on my phone and enter her phone number. I see she is at the North Charleston Coliseum and PAC. She must be working with her clients for their show tonight. I send her a text letting her know that I love her and for her to have a great day. I also tell her she will do well tonight and not to worry. I know she stresses out before any event because she likes perfection. I get up and head out the Diner. It's time for me to see what's going on with her parents and figure out what is happening from there.