Chapter 68-Beautiful Flame

Luke Pov

"Oy! Man, I am glad it's Thursday. This week has been crazy busy." Gabe said as he ran into our kitchen to grab something to eat and his things off the bar stool.

"I know Bro. I am glad this is the last day." I answered briefly before returning to watch the travel channel.

"I can't wait for the reception tonight. I have been on the go all week and I will not get a chance to help her set up like I wanted. I know it will look good though." Gabe grumbled as he walked out of the kitchen, adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"Also, who would have thought so many people would be interested in my classes that I have to add another one this afternoon?"

"Gabe, everyone knows you are the master when it comes to chemistry. To learn anything from you would be beneficial. Especially since you don't get to work in your lab as much now."

"Yeah, I am the Shit when it comes to that, Luke." Gabe smirked, he temperament pickup up a little.

"I have hardly seen Emily this week and Sunday feels like weeks ago." North grouched loudly as he barged through the front door.

"You were checking on her last night, and have been all week via her cameras at her place." Silas replied following him through the door.

"Shut Up!" bellowed North as he punched him on the arm. "I just wanted to make sure she was getting her sleep and taking care of herself." he grumbled, just making us laugh harder.

"Well, I did see her walk into the back of the class on my training on beginner's lock picking. I thought something was wrong, but she just waved and sat down. She stayed until about half way through until another academy member approached her and she had to leave. Man, she looked like a dream wearing a black suit with a baby blue blouse and pumps. That short skirt showed off those sexy legs that went on for days. If I was not so good in my skills, I would have lost focus in front of the class."

"Yeah, she looked sexy as hell when I rolled out from under the demo car. All I saw was legs and black shoes from under the car." North admitted, with his arms crossed his chest leaning against the mantel.

"Yeah, I noticed she has been wearing our colors all week and I wondered if she was doing it on purpose or not." Gabe said thoughtfully. "Sunday was wearing royal blue for Si. Monday she wore dark gray pants with a purple sweater for Mr. B and Doc. Tuesday she wore black and baby blue for you and North. Yesterday she wore a long sleeve white peplum shirt and hunter green slim fitting pants for Kota and Victor."

"I knew she looked good when she walked in on Axel's and my lecture on Ocean conservation: 'Why it's important and how it affects us'. She stayed the whole time and took notes. I can't wait to see what she wears today." Silas smiled reminiscently.

"Come on, let's get this day over with. I want to party like the Greek warrior I am tonight." He continued stretching his arms above his head.

"Don't forget your costumes for tonight. They are in your closets in orange hanging bags. Everything you need is in there. Shit, let me send a reminder text out." Gabe yelled over his shoulder as he opened the front door.

We all headed out the front door as head to go downtown to complete training and to see the woman who has us all captivated.

Sean Pov

"I am telling you Owen, they are doing this on purpose. I have been running between the training and the hospital all week. We have all been in different training classes, and when she does try to talk to any of us or attend classes, someone finds her or she gets a message and she has to leave. The only one she was able to stay in was Axel and Silas' session. I think the only reason she was able to stay was because Axel was in there."