Chapter 33-Plans for the Day

Emily Pov

As the ladies get their things to leave, Alec came up to me. "E, are you sure you want to tell them? I know you said they are your bodyguards and I don't know what's going on, but are they trust worthy?"

"Yes, they are Alec. I have to go change. I need to tell the whole truth and you need to be there. It involves you too and I will need your support."

"I will be there. What do you want me to bring?"

"Bring beer and pop. I am sure you guys are going to need beer afterward and I don't have any. I've got the salad and dessert."

"Ok. I will be there at 5:30 to help set up and get the food ready. I have to go meet my girl for breakfast."

"When do I get to meet your lady friend?"

"Soon. She works at night and sleeps most of the day."

"Oh, what does she do?"

"She runs the family business at night. I'll see you tonight."

"Alec grabbed his bag and turned towards the guys. Waving he said "Nice meeting you guys. See you later." Later and good byes were directed at Alec as he walked out the room.

"What's the deal between you and Alec?" asked Nathan.

"Yeah, I did not like him leaning over you or whispering in your ear" Luke stated.

"Alec is my friend and we have known each other for a while. Now I need to get ready for belly dance class. Are you guys staying or going back to my place?"

"Dr. Green has to go to work at the hospital and Mr. Lee and I have a meeting to attend. The rest of you will go back to Miss Sway's and have breakfast." replied Mr. Blackbourne.

"I hate to miss breakfast with my beautiful lady, but you know Dr. Roberts does not like tardiness."

Nodding my head, I said "He does not. So you had better go. I will be out that way later on today, so I will bring you and Phil lunch since you will miss breakfast. How is that Sean?"

"Sounds great to me. I will let Phil know when I get to work. Text either one of us so we will know you're there."

"Victor or Silas, here is the spare key I keep in my gym bag. You guys will need it to get back in the apartment. Can one of you make a copy for you?"

Victor bows and placed his left arm over his stomach and extended his right hand, "My queen, I will do it for you."

"Why thank you my King. You please the queen." I replied and started laughing.

"Alright. I have to go. Just save me some hot water for when I get back. I'll be there in an hour and half."

***********

Team Blackbourne Pov

"That was fun. When was the last time we all danced and just relaxed?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, but there was a lot of butt grabbing and extra tight hugs. I though for a moment, Owen and North might need another room with how they were dancing" Sean laughed.

"I know we were not the only one affected gentlemen. The ladies all had a good time and left here smiling. Emily also had a good time" replied Mr. B.

"Oy, I saw her smiling and fanning herself too. She liked what she saw. She also noticed how we were leaning towards classical dances." says Gabe.

"Yeah, I saw the look she gave you Mr. Blackbourne and your response. I thought they were going to battle it out." Luke smiled.

"Naw, I saw her eyes and she is planning on getting us back later, but what's up with her and Alec? They seem awful close." North questioned.

"Yeah, I saw them talking to each other while we were paired off and they seem to be having a tense conversation." Nathan said as Silas nodded his head.

"I will see what I can find out about him and get copies of her key made for everyone. I also have access to the security cameras here at the community center as well. Since we have no app set up for her yet, for the time being, you can use Sang's app to look at the cameras at the community center. I will set her own app up today as well." Victor said.

"Thanks Victor. Don't forget, we have a meeting at Mr. Blackbourne's home at 3pm. Doc won't be there since he will be at work and since Luke and Gabe are with Emily today, you won't be able to come and we will fill you in when we meet at her place at 6pm." states Kota.

"Cool". Luke replied and Gabe nodded his head.

"Alright Gentlemen, If anything happens or we need to change the plans, let me know. Sean and I will shower at his place. The rest of you go back to Emily's to shower and change. Mr. Lee, please be at Sean's by 9:30. The rest of you enjoy breakfast and the day."