Chapter 92-Back In Town

Luke Pov

She left on early Friday evening and now its Friday and we are still no closer than when she left. I am excited about my birthday tomorrow, but a part of me is more excited to see Sugar. I understand why some of my brothers feel the way they do, but I want her in my life. She is the only one besides Sang that gets me.

"Focus Luke. The waffles are starting to burning!" yells North making me jump.

"Oh, sorry Bro." I say as I take it out of the waffle maker."I will eat this one."

"Good Morning." yawns Kota as he walks into the kitchen with the newspaper under his arm.

"Good Morning" I reply.

"Coffee, I need Coffee." mumbles Sean as he walks to into the kitchen and heads to the coffee pot. I plate the rest of the waffles and North puts the scrambled eggs on a platter. The rest of my brothers stroll in the kitchen for breakfast. I set out the orange juice as the door bell rings. Owen says he will get it as North walks with him to the front door. With the mood North has been in since last Friday, he will scare anyone away. We hear the front door open and Owen talking to some one. A minute later, they are walking back into the kitchen with Dr. Roberts and Alec behind me.

"Good Morning Everyone." greets Dr. Roberts as Alec nods at us.

'Good Morning Dr. Roberts."

"I told you all to cal me Phil Kota and I mean it."

"We are getting ready to eat breakfast. Would you care to join us?" asked Owen

"Don't mind if I do. All I get at home is oatmeal, fruit and cofee. " states Phil

"Thanks Owen. It smells good and I am hungry." stated Alec.

Lets fix out plates and head into the living room." suggest Sean

We all fix out plates, go into the dinning room and start eating.

'You excited about your birthday tomorrow Luke?"

"Yes. Its going to be a great day. I can't wait to see the fun house. Gabe said I would love it, but won't give me any hints."

"Damn straight. I want to see your face when you walk in."

"Well, I for one will be glad when its done. Between E and Gabe calling me giving me orders, I can't wait to just enjoy it."

"You talk to her?" I asked

'Yeah, I talk to her everyday. I was going to ask Owen if he will pick her up from the airport in 2 hours this morning? North, Silas and I have to be at the convention center and I will not be able to pick her up." stated Alec as he gets a fork full of eggs.

'How is she doing?" asked North.

"Yeah, I miss talking and seeing her. She is the only one who can get that crazy women at the convention center in line." stated Gabe

"Wait, you guys have not settled the issue between you all?" questioned Phil

"No. We are still trying to decide on what we want to do." states Kota

"Guys, I know moving on is hard. Especially since you all loved Sang with a fierceness at such a young age. Its almost been two years since Sang passed. Let me tell you this." he says has he places is fork down. Concern clearly showing on his face.

"I was tired of seeing you guys work yourselves to death. You guys lost the life in your team. I know Sang was the heart of this team and it showed. I watched as you all go through and try to cope with the pain of a loss, but you never recovered. I tried to get you guys help, but you refused, I had hoped that when you meet Emily, not only would she plan an outstanding party for Luke, but she would help bring life back into this team."