Chapter 31-Let's Dance

Emily Pov

I am glad to be at the community center. I can use the time to help me get over last night. Sleeping with Silas and Victor was a new experience. I got in the middle of bed. Victor got in the bed behind me and Silas in front of me. I clap my hands and the lights go off. Silas says:

"I like the fact that your lights go off when you clap. I need that in my room. What is that called."

"It called the clapper and it does comes in handy."

I snuggle into the bed and get into my regular spot in the middle. Victor asked "are you sure you're comfortable with us being in the bed with you. I promise we will not do anything you don't want to?"

"Victor, I am used to sleeping with people so it's no big deal. Wait, that didn't come out right. I am used to having other people in my bed. Sometimes the kids could not sleep and they would come sleep in my bed." swallowing my nerves, I say "Besides, I don't want to be by myself right now. You guys are helping me out, but if you don't feel comfortable, I can make some pallets on the floor for you."

"Goddess no, we are fine. Rest so you can dance tomorrow."

I closed my eyes and was sleep in no time. When I woke up, I was facing Silas and his arms were around my waist and Victor spooned behind me with his hands on my ribs. For some strange reason, I felt safe, protected and it just felt right. I also had no nightmares. For the first time in a long time, I had no nightmares. I am definitely going to have to ask them about staying the night. I wonder if it will work with all of them.

'Well, look who is in a good mood. Did you finally decide to come out of that shell of yours last night and have some fun? I know I did."

I look up and see Alec walking towards me. I smile and say "Yes, I slept with two guys last night." He stops mid step and his jaw drops. I just laugh and he says: "Now, that's just wrong. I thought you finally got some and was going to get say about time, but no, just ruin my fun."

"Whatever. I got a girlfriend so now everyone has to have one. Let's get ready for this class."

"As you wish Master" he says in his best Darth Vader impression.

As we get the music ready and start stretching, people start coming into the class. All the sudden I hear:

"Sugar, I need sugar this morning before I can start the day."

I look up and in walks Luke and Gabe.

Luke has on a light blue t-shirt and loose khaki pants and white tennis shoes. Gabe has on an orange button up polo with loose light blue jeans and white shoes.

"Good Morning Sunshine."says Gabe as he walks towards me. Alec leans over and whispers in my ear, "It's about time. I'm proud of you. I turn and tell him, it's not what you think." I turn back around and they are looking at Alec. I turn and grab Alec's hand and pull him up next to me.

"Gabe, Luke, I want you to meet my friend Alec. He is my dance partner and one of my best friends."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Luke and this is Gabe."

"Nice to meet you two.'

"I hate to cut in on the male bonding, but we need to start class. I'm assuming you guys are staying for the class?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, don't say I did not warn you last night about my dance class." I turn and grab Alec and walk to the front of the class.

"Good Morning everyone. We have two new people and some new things to show you. Alec, if will you start the music, we can get started."

As he goes to turn on the music, I think to myself, 'yes, this is going to be a great day.'