Chapter 57-Tell Me How you Feel

Sean's Pov

As I watched Emily leave and the door close behind her I lost it. Shouting at Mr. & Mrs. X I ask "What the hell? I can't believe you just said that to your own daughter."

"Sean, don't worry about it. Sayen is always in her feelings. That is why she just threw a temper tantrum and would not listen to reason. She will be alright." Mr. X said dismissively.

"I thought the Academy's first rule was Family First. From what I just saw and heard, that rule was just broken. Not just about Emily, pardon me, Sayen, but it was also a slap in our face to bring up Sang. You know how we as a team felt about her, and to use her against us is wrong." Owen almost snarled.

I can tell he is pissed because his right jaw is ticking. Leave it to him to talk about rules and polices at a time like this.

"Really? No Owen, what was wrong was trying to help a female and then letting her distract not just you, but your whole team from the mission just because of a pretty face. You guys lost sight of the mission by trying to help her out all the time. Then on top of all of that, you and your team try to keep her for yourselves after you found out about her ghost status. That was wrong, not us." stated Mrs. X.

"Our team did not lose focus of the mission and I resent you accusing my team of putting Sang ahead of the mission, especially when you know how vital she was to the mission and because of Mr. Hendricks focused on Sang they slipped up and we were able to get the information YOU needed to stop the abuse of children and the embezzlement of find from the school." Owen glared at the cameras.

"If you and your team weren't so busy trying to get into her pants and bed, courting her for your team, or trying to solve every problem she had, you would have had the information sooner."

"Mrs. X, with all due respect, you are incorrect with that assumption...."I start to say but I am cut off by Mrs. X.

"No Sean, you are incorrect in your assumptions. We only allowed you to think we did not know what was going in between you and Sang. We have the text messages and voice mails from your phone or have you forgotten. We have video footage from her house and from your houses. Believe me, we keep track of everything our teams do. For us to watch as one of our best and brightest team to fall for a lowly female for whom the only thing she had going for her was her ghost status was hard. Hell, the females you all dated were better looking than her, but we did not say anything in hopes you would wise up. But did you? No! You all just followed her like the dogs you are chasing a bird in a yard, not seeing the holes or dangers around you." spat Mrs. X. I feel my temper rise to dangerous levels as Owen retorted

"We will not stand here and let you insult us or our team with your view of Sang or us. We worked our asses off in that god forsaken place, and took many a beating or a slap in the face, both physically and mentally to bring much needed improvements to that school and school district. We also learned how to open our hearts and realize there is more to life than just missions from Sang." yelled Owen angrily. Placing my hand on his shoulder I squeeze it and say:

"Regardless, Sang is gone and we will not bring her back up. Yes, we all loved her and will always love her for who she was and what she brought to the team. I still do not understand the problem from this morning in regards to Emily. Our purpose of this assignment was to stay close to her, assimilate into her life as much as possible and protect her while Dr. Roberts' Team and the Toma team worked on tracking down and capturing Damien. If we are to stay close to her and she wants us with her, then there should be no problem. I'm I correct that only you and Dr. Roberts have access to the camera's so only you two will know besides us and Emily. We will not infirm nor discuss what we do or see with her as neither would Phil or yourselves. We will talk to her today to see how we can better protect her."