Chapter 55-Mr. & Mrs. X

Mr. X Pov

"X Dear, I don't know if this was such a good idea. From the briefing yesterday with Owen and Axel, I feel like nothing is getting done. I think this was just a waste of time and resources. Other than a note Damien left, we have no information on him. I think we should bring them all back in for other assignments. We can leave Gabriel there as he assistant. If anything happens, he can notify Phil or ourselves." says Mrs. Janice as she storms into my office at 7:15 in the morning and slams the door. Trying to calm her down I say:

"Jan, we need to give them time. We knew from the beginning this was going to be a tough project. Its been hard for the past 8 years, however, I think the project was a success. We are so close to getting not just Damien but his supplier once and for all. He has already been convicted of the charges for the human trafficking. Now we are so close to getting him on the drug charges. That was the point of all this and what we have done since. Besides, Sayen has been his bait for the past 5 years. We know she is his type and she has gotten us so close."

"Well, I am tired of waiting. I have other things that need to be done and we can't just use one of out best teams to sit idle. Besides, they came to us asking to do small jobs while watching her." throwing her hands in the air she shouts: "For Pets sake X, its one female and nine of them. It does not take nine people to watch one person. We have the Toma team looking for him, a bird Emily does not know playing Alec girlfriend. With Gabriel as her assistance, that is enough."

"They were severely broken after Sang passed and this is good for them to get back together. You know Emily has a way with people and she will be good for them. She can get them to move forward and see the can have female companionship, and not bring the female into their family."

"You know how I feel about that Sang girl. She was just a distraction to them. Always causing problems and using our resources." she retorts crossing her arms and waiving her left hand in a dismissive waive.

"You were just delicious because there was another ghost bird and you were not the only one anymore." I say back and raising my eyebrow to her challenging her to disagree.

"X, you are diverting from my questions. I want to make some changes to the training next week. Sayen is normally up and fretting if she is upset or cooking in the kitchen. She is just like your mother that way." she says as she comes around to my desk and pulls up Sayen's camera's on my laptop. We don't see her in the office or in the kitchen so check her bed room and we see Owen and Sean in bed with Sayen in the middle. Her back is to Owen and he has an arm around her waist. She is facing Sean with her had on his chest.

"Oh hell no! We are not giving them favors and pulling them off jobs for them to sleep with her. What the hell are they doing and how is that protecting her!" yells Janice at the computer screen. I can see the vain in her forehead sticking out and I am so upset I am seeing red.

"Please dial Sayen dear and place it on speaker phone." I reply. Janice calls her and I hear our ring tone go off. I hate that ring tone. Why would she give us a Darth Vader's Theme Music. I see her stir and try to get out of bed without waking the guys. At least she is clothed in a Black Widow short set PJ's. It looks like they do not have shirts on and I can't tell about the lower halves. For their sake, they better have on pants. It goes to voice mail before she can get to it. Janice hits redial and as she answers the phone, she closes her bedroom door and walks down the hallway.

"Good Morning Father. How are you?" She says sleepily

"What the hell is Owen and Sean doing in your bed Sayen?" I ask

She looks shocked and then she turns towards the camera in the hallway and gives me the same look her mother gives me when she is pissed.

"Answer you father!" shouts Janice.

"Good Morning to you too Mother. I am walking up front so I don't wake them up. Give me a second." she reply as she walks to the living room.

"I will not, and watch your tone young lady. What is going on!" she says defensively.

"I have been having nightmares since Damien has been released, I asked them to sleep with me so I am not alone. I do not feel comfortable with them on the floor when i have a bed big enough for us to sleep in. What is the problem? We are not doing anything but sleeping. Why do you care anyway." she states. I can tell she is getting angry. Well so am I.

"Because you are our daughter and you can not sleep with them. You know that is what they did with their x-girlfriend?" I rely

"Yes, I am aware. Again, we are sleeping, not having sex. Why are you spying on me anyway. Don't you trust them and trust me?" she asked

"Yes, I trust them. Its you we don't trust. After this whole incident with Damien, you have been withdrawn, only talked to Alec, LaShae, and Chelsea. Now you are opening yourself to them and we want to make sure you don't do anything else to them or have sex with them. We have an image to uphold and they are one of out best teams." states Janice.

"Its no nice to know you care about ME and think so highly of me mother." replied Sayen

"Look, I don't want you to be like their last girlfriend. They all fell in love with the same girl. You don't want that do you?" I reply

"Whats the problem with that. Its not like you don't have teams with one female and several dogs. Look, all I know is that I like them. They are a great bunch of men who have come to help me. I don't care about them sharing a girl. IF that is what they want so be it. I know you don't have a problem with it because you have the Anderson Team and the Toma team that have one bird on an all dog team. So again whats the problem Father, Mother?" I really hate it when she talks formal and talks to us in a business tone.

"The problem is you can't go getting feeling for them or start hero worshiping them and trying anything with them. You are OUR daughter and we will not have you parading yourself around like that" says Janice.

"Oh. So now the truth comes out. After all these years, it comes it." says Sayen in a cold tone that I know she gets from her mom.

'SAYEN!" I shout. "I don't like that voice tone. I want whats best for you and...."

"No father, you and mother want whats best for the Academy. Its always been that way and I see it will always be that way." she says and I can hear the hurt in her voice. Good. Maybe I can get her to understand. We must keep her mind at a certain place for our plan to work.

'Sayen," I call to her, "I know it seams that way, but its not true. If that was the case, we would not have made a deal with them to protect you and gave them so many favors."

"Yeah, OK. You two keep telling yourself that. What else to you two require from me?"

"Sayen, I want to make some changes to the training next week. I will email you what I want and I expect for them to be done. Do you understand me?" states Janice.

"Yes Mother., I understand you. You must understand that the work, layout and agenda has been set. I will try my best to do what you want done."

"Also, I do not want to see you "sleeping" with any of them again. Do I make myself clear."

"Send me the email mother so I can see what I can do to accommodate your request. I have to get going to start my day. I will email you to advise you if I am unable to comply with any of your last minute request." she responds. She looks at the camera and I can see the resolve in her face. This is not what I had planned.

"You did not answer my last statement."

"Good bye." she says and hangs up. I see Owen and Sean come down the hall and ask he if she is alright and if she had another dream as Janice slams my laptop shut.