Chapter 19-Early Morning

Emily Pov

“Wake Up this morning girl, you got work to do, so I’m gonna need you, to get it poppin!” is blaring from my phone. Why did I set that as my alarm ring tone again. Oh yes, because it true and I like the beat. I reach over and turn off my alarm. I burgundy get out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. As I am in the shower, I start thinking about all I have to do. I have the chicken in the fridge marinating in the sweet tea. I am so glad I did that yesterday when I got off the phone with Sean before my parents came over. I decided on the menu and what I needed from the store. As I step out of the bathroom, my cell phone rings. I check and I see its Gabe. Smiling I answer the phone:

“Good Morning Gabe. How are you?”

“Good Morning Sunshine. I am good. I was not sure if you were up yet or not so I hope waking you up.”

"Naw, I'm up anyway.”

“Good. I am dying to know what you are planning. I know Doc said you may call, but I could not wait. Luke’s my best friend so I want to make sure its perfect.”

“I understand. I do have some questions for you to see if I am on the right page. They may appear funny, but I need to make sure I am on the right track.

“Sure, hit me with them.”

“When you guys do bonding excersies or vacations do you guys do guys do obstacle courses or things like that?”

“Yes. We always have fun with those since we are competitive.”

“Ok, do you know if he is allergic to anything?”

“Naw. He may tease North about eating healthy, but he really does eat everything”

“I know he likes sweets, but does he have a favorite food.”

“Junk food and anything he can eat with his hands.”

“Does he have a favorite drink? It can be alcoholic or nonalcoholic.”

“Beer, mixed drinks, pop, and water.”

“Alright, If you have to describe him in 10 words or less, what would they be?”

“Funny, Romantic, Daydreamer, Sneaky, Upbeat, Gentle, Caring, Quiet, Carefree and Loyal.”

“Does he like dance halls, lounges, clubs, performances or music concerts?”

“Yeah, he likes to see women dance just like any other male. He does like concerts. Oh. Are you going to get us tickets to the burlesque show at the Sexy Lady? That would be awesome!”

“Sorry, that was not on my list. You guys want to see the show?

“Yeah, we heard it was great and I want to see the costumes.”

“Well, I hope you guys go see it soon. Do you know if for his party it will be all guys or ladies and gentlemen in attendance?

“During the day, he would like to have everyone around him and the evening, it will be just the guys.”

“Alright. Thanks Gabe. You have been a big help.”

“SO does this mean you are going to tell me what you planning since I am your helpful assistant?”

Laughing, I say “Nice try, but no. You will find out just like everyone else. I have to do get ready for today. I will see you tonight Hon. Have a good day.”

“Alright. See you tonight.”

After I hang up, I hurry to get dressed and make my outline. I have a lot of calls to make, put together my proposal clean my place and cook dinner. I glance at the clock and see its 8 am. Oh snap, I better get this day started as I get dressed to start the day.