Chapter 47-Who Do You Think You Are

Silas Pov

"Oh, Yes Maam" nodded Charles as he scurried out the room. I looked up and there were two women walking through the door. The women in the blue dress was holding up a finger to her lips, and they were both telling us to be quiet as the women in red closed the door. Two seconds later Jade came bursting through the door saying in a high pitch voice "Who are you and what are you doing in here?" she hissed. "This is the private VIP section and unless you were invited in here, I suggest you leave."

"I am Miss Wright and this lady is Mrs. Starks. We are here to talk to our friends so thank you for your concern, but you can leave." said the woman in blue. I must admit, the blue looks good on her.

"You are not supposed to be in here. These are my group of guys tonight, and I plan on making sure they are satisfied in any and every way they may need." Jade replied as she looked at my brothers and I. The way she is looking at North I know that look has a double meaning.

Mrs. Starks just smiled at her "What's your name....Oh yes, Jade" she asked looking at her name tag. "Jade, I can assure you we are not doing anything wrong. We are just talking to our friends, so if you don't mind?" she extended her arm and palm up to the door indicating she could leave.

'No! You need to leave or I will call security." Jade stated and started walking up to the ladies.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are hoe, but you need to step back." Miss Wright said in a commanding voice that put Kota and Mr. B to shame. When she put her hand on her hip and pointed at Jade with her right hand and starting rolling her head, I thought to myself these women were not joking. They mean business.

She continued shaking her head and pointing her finger at Jade "None of these men behind us are available. Trust me, you don't want their girlfriend to come in here. Besides why would any of them want a fake womn? What on you is real? You have too much weave on your head so we know the hair is not real. Your color contacts don't match your eyes so your eyes look fake and scary. You did not get all the glue off your eyelids from applying your fake eye lashes on your right side, and your makeup so heavy you look like a street walker."

"On top of that, your push up bra is showing and your booty padded panties are showing in your too tight skirt. Hell, you could be a man dressed like a woman. Take your skank ass on somewhere else. We are here for business only. Just because you want to have sex with them does not mean we do."

I looked at my brothers and we all have a stunned look on our faces. Even Mr. B looked shocked by what the women were saying.

"You can't talk to me like this!" She hissed at them and her face was so red, I think she may pass out.

"We just did." Mrs. Starks stated, raising her eyebrow at Jade and crossing her arms.

"I'm calling security." Jade screamed.

"Go ahead. When they get here we can let them know you are hiding recording devices in the room and was trying to obtain information, evidence, or make a sex tape so you can extort them later." Miss Wright glared.

"What?!..How?"

"Honey, you did not hide it well. First, I can see the flashing red light in the corner from the recorder." Mrs. Starks stated. We all turned around and in the corner of the room, sure enough, you can see the red light flashing. Victor looked irate and got up to look at it as Mr. B gave him a look that said sit back down. Victor sat back down and started looking around the room to see if there were anymore devices.

"Second, as we came by earlier on a tour and looking to see if they were here, we heard you talking to your co-worker about how a Mr. Victor Morgan and friends were listed for tonight, and how you heard how hot they are and it should be easy to fuck one of them. If you're lucky, maybe two." Miss Wright continued.

Jade was as red as a tomato, and you can feel the anger and hate rolling off of her. A second later, a black man, with the same height and weight as me followed by a woman who had to be 5'1, both in black came in.

"Miss Wright, Mrs. Starks?" They said in unison.

"This is the female we were telling you about. She is targeting my friends and is eyeing the two giants in the back corner like a tiger on the prowl. My husband would not approve of his guests being treated like this, and would certainly pull his business from this establishment." says Mrs Starks.

"Mr. Morgan and his guests are very upset, and I would hate to have him or anyone in his party upset and believe bad things about this establishment." Miss Wright added.

"Don't believe them Cheryl. They are mad because I caught them sneaking into their room." Jade begged as the man walked to the back of the room and removed the camera. He then proceeded to walk around the room with a device and started removing other bugs that were planted in different parts of the room. I looked at my brothers and they all look like they could skin Jade alive.

"Oh. You will not bring my club down with this bunch of crap." Cheryl said turning to us "I am so sorry for this Mr. Morgan. This is not acceptable behavior nor is it condoned here. Please except my apologies and consider the night on the house for you and your people. I also extend to you another night to enjoy the club on the house as well. When you come back, ask for Cheryl." She passed a card with her name on it to Victor.

"Thank you Cheryl. I appreciate you handling this matter before it escalated." Victor replied.

"Please enjoy and if you need anything, please let me know. Mrs. Starks and Miss Wright, thank you and Miss Sway for bringing this to my attention. Here is a card for you two as well and one for Miss Sway. Please enjoy yourselves on the house tonight, and I hope this unfortunate event does not deter any of you from using our establishment in the future. Let me know if I can be of service to you."

"Thanks Cheryl." we all say as they escorted Jade out of the room.