Chapter 50-Dance Off

Emily Pov

I am excited about the Dance off. I can let my guard down and just get lost in the music. Alec and I will win this. Heck, we used to battle each other all the time for fun, so it's no problem for us. Plus I teach dance. I am talking to the DJ telling him this is a great idea. I know they are trying to take my mind off things and help me to relax. I am feeling sexy and I want to show it. I want to feel sexy and free. I am going to lose myself in the music. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. I look at Alec with a challenge in my eye. As DJ DMS starts talking I give my body over to the music.

Sean Pov

As we step out into the club, I hear the DJ shouting "Alright, we've got the couples so let the battle begin. May the best couple win." Murder by Justin Timberlake starts playing.

"Come on you guys, I want to see the battle. These are always fun, and I want to see who is battling tonight so I can vote." LaShae shouted over the music.

"What battle are you talking about?" Kota yelled back.

"The Couples Freak Dance Battle. Only the best dancers participate in it."

"Will you tell us more about this battle" Owen spoke up.

"A Freak Dance Battle is when the partners try to out do each or outshine each other by challenging each other's dancing" Luke announced excitedly.

"Yeah, those are always fun to watch. The girl and the guy don't just battle each other, but other couples to see who has the best dance moves." says Gabe excitedly as well. Figures they would know what it was.

"Anyway, they have two judges who will watch the battle and based off applause from the crowd and the intensity of the battle. If they tap you on our shoulder, you have been eliminated and will need to step off the floor. This goes on until until there is only one couple left on the floor. The last couple wins bragging rights until the next battle."

"Do we get to vote as well? I think that would be fun to watch and participate in. Maybe Owen can learn some moves." I ask as Owen just looks at me.

"Yes, that is why we are trying to get up here so we can see and vote." Chelsea said, frustrated as she moved people out of the way.

"You all go ahead, I need to find Emily and make sure she is alright" North declared.

"She is fine. She is with Alec and I know he will make sure she is fine. Knowing her, she is properly watching the battle." Chelsea replied.

As we approach the dance floor, I see six couples dancing. The guys are challenging the women and they are just standing there watching them. I notice the guys drop low and then slowly come back up on the females, as I watch the couple in front of me.

"Shit, these couples are good." Gabe stared.

"Yeah. Looks much better being up close." Luke replied in awe.

"You two could this. All you need is a partner." Victor told the pair of them.

Moving On *Completed*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara