Chapter 77-Scream

Damien Pov

Three days. Three whole days.  My baby has been gone for three days and I can't figure out where the fuck she went. She left Friday morning and here it is late Sunday afternoon and she has not been back since. Her schedule was open so for her to up and just leave, it must have not been planned. I have not come all this way and made all the arrangements for her to up and disappear on me.

My watcher said Victor and his friends spent the night with her on Thursday. His parents are well off, but there was no mention of his income or what he is doing currently. We could not find any other information about him and that is what is so shocking and concerns me. Especially in this day and age.

He probably has access to his parents' money and could easily up and whisk her away to some private island or one of his homes and try to take her away from me.

She is mine and I am going to send a warning to her and her boyfriends. I will not allow them to move in and take what is mine. I was being nice to give her time to break up with them, but I have run out of patience. I grab my phone to call in a favor. It's time I take matters into my own hands.

Luke Pov

I was worried yesterday when she told us about her alarm going off and what the police told her. It just did not seem right and I had a very bad feeling about it. I told Owen about my concerns and he said he will have Silas and I stay with her and he would meet with Axel and Corey tomorrow morning to see what happened this weekend.

I enjoyed talking to Emily, Kota, and Silas on the way back home and Silas had us laughing at his jokes. I just can't wait until we get back and I can see for myself everything is as it should be at her place.

After breakfast, North told me before we left that if there were any problems, I had better call him right away.

We left later than we anticipated and we just made it to her dance class at 7am once we stopped by her place to get our cars. The ladies were excited that all of us were there today and we paired up again. Emily showed them a couple of moves you can use when dancing with a partner.

After class, Sean had to go to the hospital. Owen went to their meeting with the Axel and Corey to catch up on what happened this weekend. Nathan, Victor, and Gabe had to go on separate missions as they were requested personally for these missions, North and Kota went to help uncle at the diner, while Silas and I get to spend the day with Emily. So far, it's been a great Monday and I am glad I do not have to work today.

We left her dance class and stopped at Petsmart so she could get some dog food and treats for Heart. We arrived back at her place a little after 10am. She called out to us she was going to the bathroom and then she will be back to help us unload the truck. She got out and ran up the steps to the bathroom. I got out and grabbed Heart's leash as Silas went to open her trunk cover when we heard her scream.