Chapter 60-Just Tell Them

Emily Pov

It's been a busy afternoon. I talked to Dyan and she hurt herself on a trip she was on and needed help recouping, so I went to Alec's and he is on his way to be with her. I got home and it felt like someone was there, but I did not see anything out of place and all  the doors were locked. I packed my garment bag for tonight and I have been thinking about what my father and mother said this morning. I need to tell the guys what happened, and I need to apologize if I have inadvertently caused them any problems. I texted Owen and asked if he said anything and he said no. I asked him and Sean not to. That way I can tell them. I think good food will help them take the news that Alec had to leave, and what happened this morning better. At least I hope so.

As I look at the clock, I see I still have an hour before they come. I decide I can use some time to relax. I have several stories on my tablet I need to catch up with. I grabbed it and head to the my bathroom. I turn on my classical music station in my room, and leave the bathroom door cracked open so I can hear it. I instantly think of Victor when I hear a piano piece. I am excited to hear him play one day. I take off my clothes, put them in the hamper, get my bath ready and place my tablet in its waterproof case. I have a lot of stories to catch up on Wattpad. There are so many great authors. I check the water and it's perfect. Leaning back in the water I let the stress and worries of the morning melt away. I decide since I only have about 50 minutes before they get here, I will just catch up on my reading. Maybe I will read There's Something About Him because let's face it, what female would not be crushing on Heath since he is strong and muscular. I could read In the Shadows. I wish I had Finn as a brother and besides Evie's family is so great. They don't disown her. Or do I want to read School of Assassins because Ely reminds me of me in a way with the knives, but most importantly, I love Dominic. Sigh, I just love cowboys. Especially ones with southern charm and manners. I hum Save a horse, Ride a cowboy and I instantly picture my guys dressed like cowboys. MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER EMILY!!! I blink to clear my head and start to read School of Assassins.

Silas Pov

Due to a slow lunch, Luke, North and I got off from the diner early so we are heading over to Emily's. I can't wait to see her again. I enjoyed dancing with her yesterday. Plus I am hungry. I wonder what she is cooking. So far all her cooking is good.

"Did you guys notice something was off between Doc and Mr. B this morning." asked North.

"Yeah, I just thought they were pissed at each other or something."

"Seriously Luke. And they were not looking at Dr. Roberts. I am just wondering what's going on."

"Well, I did not notice anything."

"Of course not Si, you were too busy eating sausage and pancakes." laughs Luke.

"Do you think it has something to do with Emily?" I asked.

"I think so. I sneaked back around and I heard them mention her and her parents, but could not make out anything else." Luke replied.

"What the Hell? I know she had a good time last night so that's not it. Hell, she went to sleep on the lounge when she came back with Mr. B." North growled.

"Do you think her parents found out and are pissed?" I asked getting a little worried. I know she enjoyed dancing with North and I. Her eyes and her body gave that away. Just thinking about it made me smile.

"I don't know Si, but we are going to find out." North stated.

"Let me call her and tell her we are on the way." says Luke as he dials her number. He frowns and says "She is not answering" as we pull up.