Chapter 81-Assimilation

Gabe Pov

I don't know how long we have been here, but my arms are tired and my head is reeling from what we learned. Nat, Vic and I are stunned and what we found out. Emily had looked devastated and my heart broke for her. The door opens and a man walked through. He looked up at the cameras and then back at us. He walked up to us and looked us over.

"I know he promised his baby he would not kill you so I get the pleasure to taking you out." he sneered as he pulled his hand gun. I look over at Nat and Vic and see they have noticed as well as and became stiff. All of a sudden the red lights from the cameras goes out. The door slowly opens again and Arlo put his head in and placed his finger over his lips telling us to be quiet.

"Now which one should be first. What the heck, let's go right to left," he said as he pointed the gun at Nat. Arlo silently pulled his gun and shot him dead in the back of the head.

"The things we do for friends. Alright, guys, I am here to let you go. I am not doing this for you, but for Emily. I owe her from the last time we met. For all I care, you could stay here, rot in your own mess and the rodents can feed off of you."

"Nice to see you again too, Arlo." Victor states.

"You guys let Alec know we are even now and I wish him luck." he said as he approached Victor.

"How did you know we were here?" I ask.

"I saw everything on the security feed." he replied, as he walked over to Nat to take off his shackles at his ankles and then his wrists.

"Thanks." Nat groaned as he rubbed his wrist.

"No problem Red."

He lets me out of my shackles followed by Victor. As he stepped he looked as all over "You guys have 30 seconds before the camera comes back on in the house, and I won't be able to stall them. I will take care of everything else. Give this to Alec when you see him." he said as he handed me a small envelope.

"Thanks Man."

"No Prob. Go! Times a wastin."

We raced out the room and took care of the four guards outside. Victor grabbed car keys from the guy he just knocked out. Nat called Owen as we hopped in the car. Nat told Vic to take us to Emily's, and told Owen it will be about 30 minutes before we get there. The ride to Emily's is quiet as we are all lost in our own thoughts. Before I know it, we pull up in front of her building and raced upstairs. We are greeted by our brothers, Axel, Corey, Phil and Alec. Before we can get to Alec, Doc demanded to check to see if we are alright seeing blood on our clothes.

"We are fine Doc. The blood is not ours." Victor wheezed as we all stretched to loosen our muscles.

"What the hell happened here?" asked Nathan, as he grabbed the water passed to him.

"Alec, what the flying fuck does Assimilation mean?" I yelled at the same time.

"SHIT!" he yelled and we all just look at him. He has never raised his voice. He jumped up bellowing "I will be right back. Don't anyone leave."

Glancing at Dr. Roberts looked so angry and scared all at the same time. He pulled out his phone and made a phone call as he walked down the hall, and Corey ran down the back steps to the garage. I noticed everyone kept looking down the hall and I needed answers. Since we have to wait on Alec to get back and Dr Roberts to get off the phone, I look at Vic and Nate and nod my head to Emily's room. We get up and head that way.

"Bro, you don't want to go back there and see her room." says Luke.

"Why the fuck not? After what we just heard and saw, I think we deserve to."