Trying to wrap up the conversation with Steve and Ella but having no luck trying to not be rude with the girl he likes right there wanting to make a good impression for his friend. "Food is ready!" a chef announces everyone scrurring over to get in line. Feeling Maddie relax finally when Steve and Ella got out of the pool a long with everyone else. "Hey I'm sorry I tried to end the conversation but I didn't want to be rude" 

"I know I didn't want to be rude as well"  looking to the group of people in line to get food seeing that they were all to busy admiring the food. Pulling away from Bucky quickly getting out grabbing a towel drying herself off make sure to keep her back facing away, "You okay?" Bucky asking seeing she was trying to dry off as quick as possible, "Ya I just need to use the bathroom" grabbing her clothes running off. 

Slamming her bathroom door shut slamming her body to the door falling to the ground quietly crying "Fuck I hate hormones" wiping the few tears that fell standing up reaching into her vanity pulling out some pain killers for the cramping that was starting back up. Throwing her bikini in the tub throwing her clothes back on along with new panties. 

Checking herself in the mirror before walking out to find Bucky stepping off the elevator "I need to know are you really okay or are you hiding it?" bending down stopping her from walking away needing to get an answer, "I'm fine I was just not feeling myself" twiddling with her fingers "Can I ask why?" watching her pick at her fingers, "It's stupid don't worry about it" trying to walk around him, "Hey stop, if its stupid then tell me"

Looking away feeling waves of hormones flooding through her, feeling like she could explode with anger or with tears or just wanting to sit down and pout. "I-I just didn't feel confident, everyone with their perfect-"

"No no" waving his finger in front of her face "no one out there is or was perfect, only you" tapping his thick finger on her chest "you are the only one who is and will forever be so don't get in your head that you are not" pulling both of his hands up cupping her face "You are the most beautiful, gorgeous, prettiest, sexiest, hottest person alive. I don't want you thinking any less of yourself"

Her eyes filling up with tears quickly batting them away half smiling at him, "Hormones sorry" reaching up wiping her eyes.

"Never be sorry about your hormones. I know they are all over the place right now and that is okay" wiping away the one tear that fell "Now are you ready to go be the most perfect person out there?" lightly nodding her head, smiling at her "That's my girl, come on I got you your own plate of pasta" intertwining his fingers in hers taking her back to party. 

"Happy birthday to you!"  everyone cheers as Steve blows out his candles. Everyone getting a slice of cake Bucky force feeding Maddie trying to sober up after her sixth shot of vodka took her out. Chuckling at her humming at every bite like its the first time she ever tried it. 

"Steve!" Bucky calls for him seeing him walking towards them "Ya pal?"

"Can you watch her for a second I really need to pee" Steve chuckling looking at Maddie giving googly eyes at the slice of cake "Ya man go pee I'll keep her alive" pointing his thumb over his shoulder. "Thanks" getting up from his spot walking away "Wait where are you going?" her voice slurred watching Bucky walk away.

Steve sitting down taking his spot "He needs to pee" letting out a loud and long 'oh' looking back down at the cake. Picking up the fork for her handing it to her, "Thanks Steve, also happy birthday!" she cheers smiling big at him with frosting on the corner of her lips, "You got some frosting" pointing to his lip "Oh shit dam sorry" licking it off.

"Happy Birthday!" she cheers again, Steve trying his best not laugh at her saying it again, "Thank you" happily replying. Suddenly singing happy birthday to him, leaning on his hand smiling at her as she rocks back and forth trying her best not to slur her words together 'Drunk and cute, how can she be so...perfect' looking at every part of her from her red stained lips from the frosting, her large eyes looking much smaller due to her drunken state, her messy hair from the pool, her freckles covering her bare face with no sign of a blemish in sight. 

"Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu!" dragging it out as long as she could, hoping off the chair walking to him wrapping him a big hug "Happy birthday old man, how does it feel to be older than sliced bread" still not letting him go as she sways back and forth, resting her head on his head "It feels great to be older than sliced bread Mads" putting one hand on her back holding her up feeling that his hand is taking up the majority of her lower back. 

"What's going on her?" Clint comes over with his wife laughing at the scene of Maddie hugging someone "Oh my god Clint, Steve is a hundred and four! That's amazing and he doesn't look a day over 80!"  taking one hand up squeezing his cheeks as hard as she can, Steve bursting out in laughter at her. 

Clint and Laura laughing with him as Maddie keeps shaking his face, Bucky finally returning looking at the scene in front of him "Babe Steve is a hundred and four!" jumping in her spot "I know!" trying to match her excitement. Stumbling with her jumps almost falling over Steve quickly grabbing her with his hands holding her up. "Sorry Captain" saluting him, Bucky shaking his head with amusement. 

"Where's Ella?" Bucky questioning looking around the open area not seeing her "She has work in the morning" looking at Maddie happily dancing in her spot eating more cake, "Does she always dance when she eats cake?" looking up at Bucky, "She dances when she eats almost anything, but anything sweet gets her going" looking back at Maddie with his hand still behind her back "I'm done" holding her empty plate up in the air for Bucky to take. 

"Good job doll" taking the plate throwing in the trash next to them, Steve snapping out of his fantasy removing his hand from behind her back, 'She isn't yours' tilting his head up to see her staring off at his cake, sliding it over handing her his fork "I don't want to eat yours" pouting her bottom lip out looking at him 'Please don't look at me like that' clearing his throat "I don't want it, I ate a lot today" a dam lie too busy spending his time at with Ella trying to focus on her and not the gorgeous thing that was attached to his friends' hip.

"You sure?" pinching her eyebrows together, "Yes, I'm sure" sliding the cake closer to her, happily taking it picking it up walking over to Bucky stretching up on her tippy toes "I got more cake" she whispers smiling up at him, "I know" whispering back to her kissing the top of her head "Fireworks everyone" Tony shouts for everyone. Maddie eyes widening taking off running next to the pool heading to Tony. 

Slipping on a puddle of pool water falling flat on her ass, Bucky cringing walking over to help her up. "I'm okay!" she shouts standing back up picking her cake up with her rounding the pool "Don't grab another drink-she grabbed another drink" chuckling watching her grab a Smirnoff ice on her way to Tony.

"Her ass is going to be sore tomorrow" Steve jokes standing up following Clint, Laura, and Bucky "And her head, she drank a lot today" walking over the spot she fell in seeing she dropped her fork. Walking past the bar Bucky grabbing another fork as she comes running around the corner, "I lost my fork" she says in a panic, "I got you a new one" holding it out for her "You are a life saver, now come on the show is about to start" turning around running away once again.

================================================================================

Sorry for such a late post it is currently 4 am and I am finally going to bed goodnight everyone! 

~Dianne