Chapter 187

After the Chamber of Commerce activities in that period of time were over, the two of them often traveled.

It was a private trip, and naturally there was no company secretary. The secretary misses occasional dog food and feels disappointed, but she also finds that after each trip, the relationship between the two people will be better than before.

It's not easy for them, Mr. Jiang. Although the dog food is a bit supportive, I feel a little unspeakable gratification every time I see him happy.

But for Jiang Xiao to comment, the two of them said it was a process of dating, but when they really got along, it seemed that they liked each other a little bit more.

Lin Chengyu has really changed a lot, not just talking about it. Every day Jiang Xiao was with him was very happy. He knew himself very well. In many respects, Jiang Xiao was surprised to the extent that he had considered his food, clothing, housing and transportation, and couldn't fault it.

In many cases, there is no need to say anything, there is enough tacit understanding between two people. He also gradually, as Lin Chengyu said, trusting each other, and willing to give his love to him without reservation, because Lin Chengyu is really worth it at this time.

Give each other, take care of each other, and become each other's luck. It is indeed very happy to be able to talk about such a relationship.

This is especially true for Lin Chengyu.

The changes he experienced were even more profound.

When he was not with Jiang Xiao, he didn't expect the other party to fall in love with him, as long as he could be with Jiang Xiao.

After being with Jiang Xiao, I knew that the other person liked him, and when I was happy, I expected Jiang Xiao to love herself more.

People are always greedy.

But the happiest thing in the world is the fulfillment of the wish. Even his greedy wish, there really is the moment of fulfillment.

The relationship between the two of them is not the same as in the previous life. Although Lin Chengyu is more proactive, Jiang Xiao also responded a lot to him.

This is not a one-way chase of someone, because Jiang Xiao has always been willing to express his likes.

Lin Chengyu felt it in the first year of being together.

He drank a little too much that day because of the engineering celebration, but not to the point of being drunk.

Since the last time, Lin Chengyu has rarely touched alcohol. Except for certain work situations, he no longer needs to use alcohol to soothe his sorrows. Generally, he drinks a little because he is happy, and because Jiang Xiao does not like the smell of alcohol, he is not there. Drink in front of lovers.

The people in his engineering department went north and south, and the banquet that day drank not ordinary red wine, it was white wine with a high degree of strength.

Lin Chengyu really didn't want to get drunk. He had a good amount of alcohol, but he couldn't stop the skewers. After being toasted a few glasses, he started to feel a little dizzy.

I don't know where these people found the liquor. Is this degree really not foul?

And the staying power is still great.

Jiang Xiao brought him back that day.

Jiang Xiao asked what happened, and knew that sometimes there was nothing to do with work, and Lin Chengyu was not completely drunk, so it was a bit sensible compared to last time.

Jiang Xiao watched him standing there with his head down, as if he had done something wrong.

"I know, it's not your fault." Jiang Xiao felt that he was like a big dog, so he reached out and touched his head, and then went to hold his hand. "Let's go, let's go home and make some wine and soup for you. "When

he went out, he called the secretary to find out the situation. The hangover soup was simmered in advance and could be drunk when he returned. When he woke up the next day, his head didn't hurt so much.

Lin Chengyu obediently followed him.

After returning home, he was drunk and couldn't hold the spoon. Jiang Xiao gave him a spoonful to drink. It was more comfortable after drinking.

But Jiang Xiao found that he didn't mean to sleep, it was a bit like last time, and stared at him unblinkingly.

Jiang Xiao put the bowl aside and reached out to hug him, Lin Chengyu also naturally reached out and embraced him.

"Does my head still hurt?"

Lin Chengyu thought for a while, and answered honestly: "A little bit."

Jiang Xiao stretched out his hand and rubbed his temples. Slowly, his technique was practiced. People feel relaxed.

Lin Chengyu still surrounds him. He looks at himself, Jiang Xiao also looks at him. Although he is drunk, he still doesn't care. He thinks this person is quite behaving, so he raised his head and kissed Lin Chengyu's eyes.

His eyes are very beautiful, with a blue-gray color, Jiang Xiao likes them very much.

"Looking back, those people still have to beat them. I will go if you don't go. How can I give such a high alcohol liquor to the boss?" Jiang Xiao then felt sorry for him, "Drunk is really bad for your health."

Lin Chengyu I haven't had much trouble in this life. Jiang Xiao is now taking him for a full set of medical examinations, fearing that he will get sick.

Lin Chengyu was kissed in the eye by him. He was still a little drunk, but he knew something in hindsight. After a while, he smirked.

Then Jiang Xiao heard him muttering something quietly, and he heard it clearly after he got closer.

"I want Xiao Xiao to kiss me every day."

Jiang Xiao: "Huh?"

Didn't they kiss me every day? Obviously there is, Lin Chengyu, this kiss-requesting mad demon.

But Jiang Xiao thought about it carefully. It seems that he did take the initiative to kiss him less. He prefers to hug. Lin Chengyu and him are just the right size, so they are very comfortable to hug him.

Lin Chengyu was still a little drunk, he was coaxed by Jiang Xiao, took him to bed, and soon fell asleep. Jiang Xiao was nestled in his arms. He seemed to be thinking about something. After a while, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day, there seemed to be something different.

After he finished drinking, he wouldn't be completely fragmented. Most things were still remembered, just a few words were forgotten.

Lin Chengyu felt that Jiang Xiao hadn't been angry because he was drunk at first, but it was already very good, but he didn't expect to have unexpected surprises.

He finished his breakfast and prepared to go to the company for a meeting. Before going out, Jiang Xiao tied him his tie. He looked around and found it good, and then slowly pulled the tie back when Lin Chengyu was about to leave.

Lin Chengyu watched Jiang Xiao proactively kiss him.

"Go," Jiang Xiao's expression was normal after the kiss, "Come back early."

Lin Chengyu touched the place where he was kissed, and he took Jiang Xiao who had left and paid him back. It took a lot longer than before.

"Enough, enough," Jiang Xiao broke away out of breath, "Hurry up to the company, it will be late later."

Lin Chengyu was reluctant, and didn't even want to go to the meeting.

The meetings were so boring, not as good as Jiang Xiao's finger. He tried to be lazy but failed, but was driven to work by Jiang Xiao, who is very ambitious.

Lin Chengyu was always in a good mood that day, and he did not expect that it was not Jiang Xiao's whim on that day.

Every day in the future, regardless of whether he goes out or not, whether he gets up early or late, Jiang Xiao will remember to take the initiative to kiss him.

Because of his kisses, every day is very meaningful.

Lin Chengyu had really thought about that before, but he didn't dare to ask Jiang Xiao to do anything. He forgot to mumble when he was drunk. He secretly asked why Jiang Xiao did this suddenly.

"Suddenly?" Jiang Xiao thought for a while, "It's okay, don't you like it?"

Of course Lin Chengyu liked it!

He quickly expressed his attitude righteously, for fear that Jiang Xiao would cancel it.

Jiang Xiao looked at him and smiled.

"Because I'm super good," Jiang Xiao told him, "I knew you would like it."

He lifted his head slightly, looking a little smug, looking cute and dead.

After being with Jiang Xiao, Lin Chengyu was much happier than he thought, because the person he loved was really much better than he thought.

Jiang Xiao is his unique treasure.

In the second year together, the cooperation between Yongjiang and Infinite has gone deeper.

Since the promotion of the 4G network, the number of users of Infinite online shopping malls has increased, and the e-commerce stall has also grown. The new building of Infinite has been completed soon, and many new employees have joined and moved in.

Jiang Xiao should be busy as well, but after so many years, the unlimited management has stabilized, and the platform advantage has gradually formed. He is not as busy as the start-up period. Anyway, he can take care of it when he is in love. Although Lin Chengyu is clingy, But I also understand him, when Jiang Xiao is busy, he won't bother too much.

Yongjiang has also become the leading industry in the domestic real estate industry. Although there has been a surge in housing prices in recent years, the big dividend period has passed. Lin Chengyu is also seeking appropriate transformation to avoid being locked in by the market.

Yongjiang has been a group company for a long time, but the real estate industry is relatively well-known. In fact, he is involved in many businesses, from commercial real estate to decoration industry, he also has investment in furniture brands and investment in tourism.

So in addition to building a building with Unlimited, he can also cooperate with Jiang Xiao in a furniture promotion festival and a tourism festival.

There is a proper intersection between the two companies, and they will not overlap too much to interfere with too much interest and make both parties unhappy. They maintain an appropriate relationship in business, and are like glue in life, and everything is good.

Relationships are really something that needs to be managed. Lin Chengyu understands that Jiang Xiao sometimes feels that he will be overly nervous, and she has tried to persuade him in her own way, but Lin Chengyu can't change it for a while.

He will calculate everything very clearly, fearing that there is something that makes Jiang Xiao uncomfortable, and will not stop making himself better.

This can't be regarded as suffering from gains and losses, he is very afraid of Jiang Xiao's departure.

Jiang Xiao also knew his mood.

One autumn evening, the weather was too dry. He drank the water on his bedside. Jiang Xiao was only the moment when he went downstairs to drink water. He didn't expect Lin Chengyu to wake up, let alone find no one after he woke up. , There is no more panic.

Jiang Xiao heard the movement and went up, and saw him on the stairs. When he returned to the room, he still felt Lin Chengyu trembling.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Xiao asked, hugging him, "I'll leave for a while, it's okay."

Lin Chengyu took a while to recover, telling him that he had a nightmare, and when he woke up, the bed was empty, almost empty. Thought the nightmare would come true.

There are still some traces left by the previous events.

"I'm not afraid," Jiang Xiao hugged the other party tightly, and whispered comforting, "I won't go."

Lin Chengyu hugged him and felt the temperature on Jiang Xiao's body before gradually calming down.

That night passed, and everything was business as usual when I woke up in the morning, as if nothing happened. But Jiang Xiao looked at him, still a little bit painful.

After seeing the events of those five years, he could understand why Lin Chengyu would do this occasionally.

Now that they are back together, the previous things are not important. Jiang Xiao wanted to express to him that he is really fine now, so there is no need to worry about leaving.

So, in the third year of being together with Lin Chengyu, Jiang Xiao tried to order a ring for the third time.

It should be able to be sent out this time.