Chapter 109

In the afternoon, Lin Taosheng came on time.

She watched it around and learned about the part of her work that she was interested in, and then held a small meeting in the conference room and met with the core team of Jiang Xiao's company.

Jiang Xiao's team is very young. Chen Lang and Xu Liang are here, and Ye Miaomiao is naturally there. He found these people himself.

The technical team also graduated from Nanlian in the past few years. The classmate Lin Chengyu recommended to him. The technical level is indeed good. The person in charge of logistics is Fu Ruoyan who helped to pick up the corner before he left. They are the people. The oldest of them is 27 years old. Although these two people came a little later, they have been working for more than a year so far, and they are both shareholders of the company.

Lin Taosheng said earlier that his personnel structure was young, and he was right.

But being young has the benefits of being young. For a brand-new industry, young people are more hardworking and energetic, and everyone is working hard from scratch, and the recognition of the company is also high.

These people are people Jiang Xiao knows and trusts. They know each other well. When Lin Tao came, everyone was a little nervous, but with Jiang Xiao, everyone seemed to have a calming pill. They gradually calmed down, especially When they were in charge of each other's affairs, they were very professional.

At this point infinitely, everyone's division of labor has been very clear, and Jiang Xiao doesn't need to worry too much.

Anyway, Jiang Xiao was quite satisfied. This time not only Lin Taosheng came to examine his company, but also an opportunity for him to examine everyone.

In particular, his two roommates are obviously better than they were at the beginning of the freshman year. They are not so frizzy. They can keep their breath in this kind of occasion. If he has more important things in the future, he can be relieved. Let the two of them do it.

This is the last semester of the senior year. Seeing that everyone is about to graduate, in addition to the graduation defense, these two people are also resident in the company.

The expression on Lin Taosheng's face, who had seen it for a while, didn't seem to have changed much. He insisted that it was a bit more relaxed than before. After it was over, he said to Jiang Xiao: "I invite everyone to have a meal tonight."

Jiang Xiao waved his hand: "I should be invited by the host."

"There will be opportunities in the future," Lin Tao said, "So, don't grab this meal with me."

Everyone relaxed a little at dinner, and Lin Tao didn't have any momentum. So scary, she had a very sleek personality.

What she asked everyone about during the dinner was that the cloudy day focused on Jiang Xiao, but the question was not acute. It was just that through the infinite development history that she had learned before, and by the way, we could understand Jiang Xiao from the side.

A lot of things looked bitter at the time, but now it's very interesting to remember the past on the basis of success. Many topics are easy to talk about, and everyone is very relaxed. When it comes to some nodes, I don't even care about investing in the meeting. People, burst into laughter.

Lin Taosheng didn't think there was anything. She was at this level, and many people were restrained in front of her. These young people didn't know her well, but they were relaxed, which is a good thing.

Jiang Xiao, no matter how you look at it, is indeed a pretty good choice.

Lin Taosheng hadn't been idle for a few days before, and since she was already interested, she went to find someone to get to know it.

No one is RMB, and it's impossible for everyone to like it. If you ask anyone to give back purely positive information, that's weird. It means you are all greeted. This feedback is not credible, but the good comments basically accounted for ten. Seven or eight is already pretty good.

To invest in a company, to a certain extent, is to invest in the person in charge of the company.

Some people just have the ability to give them anything, they will not do badly, let alone the online industry that is in the air.

After this meal, she has made a decision.

Today I got off work late, and it was considered overtime to have dinner with investors, and I was too late to have a chat while eating.

After dinner, Jiang Xiao sent away the people from the company one by one, and when she finally planned to send Lin Taosheng away, she waved her hand to indicate that there was no trouble.

"I have a driver here," Lin Tao said, "Today is late enough, go back early to rest, after all, there are things you need to be busy in the next few days."

Jiang Xiao: "What?"

"Tomorrow I have a plane to go back to the general manager. Company, in the next few days, someone from Zhongsen will talk to you about the specific details of the investment, and then we will sign the contract and make money," Lin Tao said, "Although I am really optimistic about you, the process that should be followed is still necessary. Let's go." After

she said this, she stretched out her hand again: "Mr. Jiang, happy cooperation." At

this time, Jiang Xiao knew what he meant no matter how stupid he was. He knew Lin Taosheng was quite satisfied, but she didn't expect her to do it. The decision will be so fast.

"...Happy cooperation," Jiang Xiao shook those hands. "Don't worry, you won't let Zhongsen down."

Lin Tao smiled, "I know."

The project she was interested in has never failed.

Jiang Xiao watched the other's car leave there, then loosened his tie, and walked repeatedly in front of his car for a few laps, even seeming to bounce around.

Although he was ready, he didn't expect Lin Taosheng to be so fast.

So Jiang Xiao ushered in an unexpected surprise tonight. No matter how long he lived, this sudden joy of wishing was still difficult to suppress.

The security guards guarding the parking lot of this restaurant came over, probably looking at him strangely, thinking he was drunk.

"Sir? Are you okay?" He asked, "Do you need us to find a substitute driver?"

Jiang Xiao waved his hand and said, " No, I'm not drunk."

He didn't drink a sip today.

I'm just so happy and excited.

Jiang Xiao waited until his excitement was over before driving home, but when he got home, he didn't want to go up, sitting in the car, lying on the steering wheel and laughing a few times.

After smirking, he felt a little nervous again, but he couldn't help it.

Jiang Xiao glanced at the time, and it was a bit late, because Lin Chengyu's goodnight reminder text message had arrived.

Whether you can fall asleep tonight is not certain.

He wanted to go up and share it with his mother, but looking at the floor, his own lamp was dim and faint. This should be because his mother went to bed. A small lamp was turned on in the living room and kept waiting for him to come back.

Xia Wanwan has reached her age and her sleep is not very good. If Jiang Xiao wakes her up, she will not be able to sleep tonight.

So Jiang Xiao thought that he would be happy in the car himself, and he wouldn't be anxious at this moment, so let's talk to her family tomorrow.

But the space in the car was small and there was nothing. Jiang Xiao tilted his head up and then smirked for a while. Yu Guang saw a few candies next to the driver's seat. He didn't remember when they were put in. It was mints.

Mint may be able to calm down after eating it, Jiang Xiao peeled it off and ate it happily.

It's cold and delicious.

But Jiang Xiao, who ate the mint candy, did not calm down. He got out of the car and planned to go around in the community, but not long after he walked out from downstairs of his home, when he walked to the gate of the community, he saw someone standing there. .

Jiang Xiao's community management is still quite strict. At night, the security guards will not let anyone who is not the owner come in.

"Call your friend. I have been here for many years. Just tell me on the phone," Jiang Xiao heard the man in front of the security team say, "Otherwise I can't let you in. "

I'll go downstairs and take a look," the human being said, "It's too late, he has already fallen asleep." The

security guard heard the words, and said unselfishly: "That won't work."

Jiang Xiao approached and took a closer look at the lights at the gate. Not strong, he felt it was him at first sight, and when he got closer, he asked aloud: "...Fu Ruoyan?"

It was really Fu Ruoyan.

This time the security saw the owner he knew and finally agreed to let him in.

"It's so late, why are you here?" Jiang Xiao looked at him, "Aren't you busy? Your movie..."

"You didn't sleep either," Fu Ruoyan looked at him, "working overtime again?"

"No," Jiang Xiao felt happy again when he remembered what he had just done. "It doesn't count as overtime, Fu Ruoyan, I have good news to tell you." In the

middle of the night, he finally found someone to share his joy.

He told Fu Ruoyan about Lin Taosheng, bounced and bounced, and Fu Ruoyan became happy when he saw him like this.

However, after Jiang Xiao had finished speaking a long story short, he smelled a scent of wine in the night breeze.

"Have you been drinking?"

Jiang Xiao approached, sniffing on him, and she really smelled a strong smell of wine.

He found that Fu Ruoyan was also wearing a formal suit inside. Maybe because he was out, it was very cold today. He wore another coat outside, which seemed to hide his alcohol.

Fu Ruoyan didn't hide it: "Drink some, today is the celebration party for the production team."

That movie's box office counterattack, and a good response in the circle, the box office industry is expected to be 800 million, and Fu's stock has soared. , The protagonist achieves a fame.

More importantly, the entire production team has a good relationship with Fu Ruoyan, especially the director, who has been signed by Fu Ruoyan and has become a studio under the Fu family, and is now preparing for the next film.

Because of this movie, several vacillating directors also stood behind Fu Ruoyan.

Today is an internal celebration. When the movie is released, there will be another big one.

But Fu Ruoyan was still very happy. Someone toasted today and he drank all of them, so he was a little drunk after a long absence.

After leaving the field, he asked the driver to send himself here, which was also an emotion in his heart, except for Jiang Xiao, no one else could share it.

After listening to this, Jiang Xiao laughed: "That's really a coincidence, so we two are here for double happiness."

There was nothing else beside him , so he took it out of his pocket and took it out of the car. Find out the mints.

"Here you are," he said, "sugar!"

Fu Ruoyan took the sugar from his hand but he didn't eat it, so he held it in his hand.

"Jiang Xiao," he continued, "I have something to tell you."