Chapter 24

Lin Chengyu looked at his eyes as if catching a rape in the bed, but Jiang Xiao was awkward and adjusted quickly.

The words are clarified. What does it matter to him?

Lin Chengyu usually comes on weekends during this period. His age has to be sent back to school by his family. He can't let him come casually every day, and other courses arranged at home are indispensable. It's rare to see him on school days. .

If Jiang Xiao is willing to see him, Lin Chengyu can do nothing but die by his side, but Jiang Xiao also doesn't want to see him. He is already stepping on Jiang Xiao's impatient death line at this frequency.

Jiang Xiao didn't care much about this. Lin Chengyu felt the same annoyance at any time, so he frowned. He only paused when he saw someone deliberately blocking the intersection. He quickly pulled Lin Heyuan to go from the side, but Lin Chengyu stopped him. "Xiao Xiao, I have something to tell you. It only takes a while, okay?"

He saw Jiang Xiao, and quickly adjusted his expression, with a smile on his face as always, and Jiang Xiao refused him as always. "No." He tugged at Lin Heyuan: "Let's hurry up."

Lin Heyuan replied okay. He actually met Lin Chengyu once before, but his attention was on Jiang Xiao at that time, and he really didn't pay attention to other people. Now the man looked at himself fiercely, and he couldn't even notice it. Who is this? He know Jiang Xiao? But I haven't heard him mention it, did I offend him?

Lin Chengyu's problem is similar to his. This kid was not enough to pull Jiang Xiao last time, why is he still here this time?

Lin Chengyu had actually been standing there for a while, he saw two people wearing almost the same scarf, Jiang Xiao took the milk from him, and then didn't know what he was talking about, they got close. It's normal for Jiang Xiao to have close classmates around him. Lin Chengyu knows that there is a Ye Yingying, but Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao are in different classes. The two have only recently become acquainted with him. Although Lin Chengyu knows his name, he really saw this scene. At that time, there was still a fire in my heart.

He really couldn't sleep last night. He stayed up all night and ran to Hou Lin to see Jiang Xiao. When he saw this in the morning, he felt that his brain hurts. Press down and talk to Jiang Xiao as soon as possible about the business of coming to Hou Lin. He also discovered that Jiang Xiao was studying seriously recently. In his previous life, he dropped out of high school. It was a pity for Jiang Xiao. Lin Chengyu also understood this, thinking that if he could help him, he would be able to do it for him. Something. He found several tuition teachers in Houlin, all of whom were well-known and well-known, and had already discussed with them. He could help Jiang Xiao make up lessons on weekends, one-on-one. It was just the teacher, not him.

He thought that Jiang Xiao would not be so repulsive, but he didn't speak yet. Just seeing him getting along with others made his heart sore. "Xiao Xiao," he couldn't help pulling Jiang Xiao's hand, trying to pull this person from others to his side, "I really have something to tell you."

Jiang Xiao was not pulled by him, he looked at Lin Chengyu. His eyes were not as friendly as Lin Heyuan. "Then I really don't have time. I'm going to school." He twisted his arm, "Don't pull it, let me go." Lin Chengyu's hand is too cold, like being held by ice, he doesn't want him to hold him.

"I won't delay you much time," Lin Chengyu said. He briefly said about the tuition teachers. "The entrance examination is about to be completed. Those teachers are very experienced. You should try to listen to a class first, OK? ? I'll introduce them to you and leave. I won't bother you by the side, really."

"I said no," Jiang Xiao was impatient, "I don't need your grades to worry about, Lin Heyuan will help me make up lessons." When

he said this, he naturally turned his head and glanced at Lin Heyuan who was standing next to him.

At this time Lin Heyuan also watched enough. He originally thought that this person and Jiang Xiao also knew each other. He didn't stop him if there was something to say, but Jiang Xiao's expression was obviously reluctant, and the look in his eyes seemed to be asking for help. , He couldn't stand it anymore.

This person isn't a student in the third middle school. Isn't he here to make trouble?

"Classmate, I don't think Jiang Xiao is willing, please don't force him."

Lin Heyuan took Jiang Xiao's hand out of Lin Chengyu's side. He and Jiang Xiao worked hard together, but Lin Chengyu couldn't hold it, and then he blocked Jiang. In front of Xiao, he looked at Lin Chengyu with a serious face.

"We have to go to school," he continued, "I'm going to be late soon, Jiang Xiao, let's go."

Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiaozhong are separated by a person, and he feels even more uncomfortable. Originally, he saw Lin Heyuan not pleasing to his eyes. , Now the anger can't be suppressed at all.

Just as Jiang Xiao recognized, Lin Chengyu is not a gentle and kind person by nature. He is now willing to be a petite Jiang Xiaofu, but he is different to Lin Heyuan.

"Who are you? What do you know? When is your turn to take care of Jiang Xiao's affairs?" He said coldly, "You didn't have you when I met him, get out."

Lin Heyuan didn't leave. Instead, Jiang Xiao blocked Jiang Xiao more tightly.

"You go first, go to school first, I stopped him," Jiang Xiao heard him whisper to herself, "This person doesn't seem to be normal."

Jiang Xiao saw Lin Chengyu this morning, and his mood was affected. Seeing Lin Heyuan's serious behavior now, he couldn't help but lower his head and smile.

"It's okay," he and Lin Heyuan bit their ears. "He didn't dare to do anything."

Lin Heyuan worried: "What if?"

Jiang Xiao returned to him: "Then I beat him, did you forget? I'm pretty good at fighting."

"That's not good," Jiang Xiao frowned when he saw Lin Heyuan, "If the fight is discovered by Director Li, it will be remembered. What should I do if he didn't let you go back to the first class?" I just said that I was doing the same table with Jiang Xiao, so I can't get into the soup because of other accidents.

Lin Chengyu watched the two of them whispering, because they were so close, he could actually hear most of the content very clearly.

Some of the content of the two of them spoke, he understood, some did not understand.

It seems that he is an outsider.

Some things gradually happened to Jiang Xiao that he couldn't control.

Before Lin Chengyu saw the two of them angry, most of them felt aggrieved and jealous. But he also knew in his heart that the source of this feeling was not because Jiang Xiao had made new friends with a good relationship. There were many Jiang Xiao friends in his previous life, and he would not be like this. The reason why he is uncomfortable now is just because of himself.

When he had Jiang Xiao, these people weren't afraid; when he lost Jiang Xiao, he looked like a thorn in the slightest things.

Because there is no, so I am afraid.

But just because he knew this, Lin Chengyu didn't put too much thought on him even if he knew Lin Heyuan before. He really talked about friendship. In fact, he and Jiang Xiao are emotionally deep and can't compare to Ye Yingying. After all, the two have just met each other for a long time. .

Lin Chengyu always felt that he just had to hold Jiang Xiao tightly and he shouldn't be distracted by anyone else. He had suffered from putting the cart before the horse, and now he won't repeat the same mistakes, but when he really sees the two people getting along, he has For a moment, I was really scared.

"Xiao Xiao," his voice trembled with his heart, "Look at me, you see me."

But Jiang Xiao hid behind Lin Heyuan and didn't look at him. He also pulled the clothes around Lin Heyuan's waist, and the two exchanged With a look in his eyes, Jiang Xiao clicked on the watch on his wrist.

Class will be in five minutes, ignore him, seize the opportunity and run quickly.

Lin Heyuan: I understand.

He also heard what Lin Chengyu said, but he only felt that this person was even more strange, so it's better not to let him touch Jiang Xiao.

Before Lin Chengyu could say another sentence, he saw Jiang Xiao pulling Lin Heyuan away. They were familiar with this section of the road. Lin Chengyu blocked the intersection and just walked around in the opposite direction.

He saw Jiang Xiao's schoolbag running around, as if he was a scourge.

He is holding someone else in his hand.

Lin Chengyu wanted to catch up, but he slipped and almost fell. Uncle Yue, who was a little farther away, looked at the scene and went up and helped him up.

"Be careful," said Uncle Yue. "It's snowing here." The

weather in Liujiang is warm. It hasn't been snowed in ten years. Lin Chengyu rushed over from there. He didn't even have time to change his clothes. He didn't know after Jiang Xiao ran Afterwards, he felt cold, bitterly cold, from all over his body to his heart.

Jiang Xiao has a cheerful and generous personality. In his previous life, the two of them had not obtained the certificate. Lin Chengyu couldn't even see whether he was in love or not, so naturally he would not show sovereignty.

So many people outside still think that Jiang Xiao is single, Yingying and Yanyan are really many. The proactive confession even Lin Chengyu bumped into several times, but he never panic, because Jiang Xiao's attitude on this is too clear. The second time, they refused on the spot, indicating that they were a companion, took the initiative to distance themselves afterwards, and never dragged their feet.

Therefore, every time he encounters this kind of corner prying, Lin Chengyu not only does not have a sense of crisis, but because of Jiang Xiao's attitude, he gains a more sense of security and is more at ease. He subconsciously believes that Jiang Xiao is not in any way. Will go.

Jiang Xiao is still the same Jiang Xiao. He never left room when he rejected people, just like rejecting him now.

Now all this is reminding him that Jiang Xiao not only left, left him, and even new people will come in.

Even if he is only aware of this possibility now, Lin Chengyu feels that he is going crazy.

Jiang Xiao is a very likable person, and his goodness has never been only seen by himself.

Although Jiang Xiaolin Heyuan hadn't reached that point yet, when he saw the backs of two people, he felt that the scene pierced his heart like a thorn, making his heart, liver, spleen and lung hurt together.

Jiang Xiao didn't care what he thought. After he ran with Lin Heyuan, he stepped on the class bell and entered the school gate. Jiang Xiao was panting and didn't forget to finish the last mouthful of sweet milk.

Although Lin Heyuan was a little curious about Lin Chengyu, Jiang Xiao didn't take the initiative to mention it. According to his personality, he wouldn't ask too much. He just said: "If you have someone who can't handle it in the future, just come to me and don't just fight with people."

"I haven't been fighting for a long time now, don't deliberately want to hurt me," Jiang Xiao said. He had just finished drinking the bottle of milk, and his body also smelled of sweet milk. Anyway, the obedient illusion is maintained well.

"You, don't worry, I will definitely come to the first class next semester to see you." Lin Heyuan heard this assurance, and left Lin Chengyu behind him.

He smiled and said, "Okay."

As for Lin Chengyu's matter, Jiang Xiao feeling that he would handle it well, Lin Heyuan didn't know the reason, so it's better not to go through this muddy water. He has said everything that should be said, and if he can avoid it, he will hide, and if he can't hide, he will run away. Liujiang was so far away from Hou Lin, it was very troublesome to go back and forth. Lin Chengyu gave up once he came and went. Even if he didn't give up, Lin's family would not leave him alone.