Chapter 55

After all, tonight was too messy, so Lin Heyuan was kicked out of the house for the first time.

"You go home calmly and calmly," Jiang Xiao told him, "Lin Heyuan, your mind is not so clear."

Lin Heyuan thought that this is his most sober day, but at this time, he won't mess with Jiang Xiao, old man Honestly went home.

After returning home, I greeted my parents, and Lin Heyuan went back to his room. He opened the book on his desk and slowly read two pages, but he really didn't read it.

After a while, Lin Qingyu came over sneakingly.

After all, they are siblings. My parents are busy and they often travel on business. The siblings grew up together, and they can actually feel the difference between each other recently.

Since the day when Lin Heyuan turned over all his chocolate stocks and took away, Lin Qingyu felt that he was in a relationship. Then he went out to set up a stall during the Spring Festival and helped Jiang Xiao. Then, he went to other provinces to play for several days during the summer vacation. So I brought Jiang Xiao, but didn't bring her.

There are so many things in between. To sum it up, it's all Jiang Xiao.

Lin Qingyu is more open-minded than her brother. She has a computer at home and was able to surf the Internet when she was in junior high school. She secretly read comics and knew that boys and boys can also fall in love.

Brother and Jiang Xiao match up after a long time.

Young Muai, Lin Qingyu himself also has a little bamboo horse. The previous influence on the performance was later adjusted. After agreeing to grow up, it will be an incentive for both parties if they can become better together.

My brother came back late today, the sports meeting of No. 1 Middle School should have ended long ago, so I guess I'm going to look for Jiang Xiao again.

"When will you tell him clearly?"

Lin Qingyu looked gossip.

"Don't make trouble, you should seriously prepare for the entrance examination in the third grade of this year," Lin Heyuan turned his sister's head back, "Walk around, go back and write papers."

Lin Qingyu refused to leave and started acting like a baby.

"I wrote three papers today. Tell me about it!" The

other party hasn't officially responded yet. Lin Heyuan won't say anything to his younger sister, who looks fresh and cold and actually feels awkward in her heart. Tricked her away.

In fact, he had no bottom in his heart.

Jiang Xiao's attitude is half right and half right.

He slowly turned another page of the book on the table and corrected the proportions in his mind.

No, Jiang Xiao should be biased, it should be sixty to forty.

Lin Chengyu still doesn't know what happened. Lin Heyuan took the jar of milk tea away, anyhow Jiang Xiao could drink it, so he wouldn't go up and annoy him.

The location of this building is small, and the balcony and kitchen between the two houses are very close. This kind of old building is just like a family's cooking fragrance, which can be smelled throughout the building, let alone the door to the door.

After a while, the smell of small wontons floated over at Jiang Xiao's house, faint, but rushed into the air to smell it.

Jiang Xiaobao's small wontons are so delicious, he doesn't expect to eat them now.

At this time, Lin Heyuan hadn't left yet, it was cheaper for him.

On the next day, Lin Chengyu also keenly felt that Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan seemed a little strange.

It seemed that Jiang Xiao was intentionally staying away from the other party, and he was much less communicating, so she didn't look at him anymore.

Although I don't know why, Lin Chengyu is happy to hear that, although Jiang Xiao's attitude towards him has not changed positively, his distance from Lin Heyuan is already a great surprise to him.

That's because other people just passed away!

I'm much more likely to chase Jiang Xiao back!

During this period of time, Jiang Xiao just bowed his head to study. Sometimes he secretly looked at Lin Heyuan and turned his head when he touched his eyes.

Lin Heyuan felt helpless, he felt that Jiang Xiao, who deliberately stayed away from him, was angry and cute.

It was Lin Heyuan's birthday a few days after the sports meeting. He was a few months older than Jiang Xiao. Jiang Xiao became familiar with him at this time last year. He also celebrated his birthday together, so I don't know what to do this year.

It also happened to be Saturday, and the school was closed for half a day.

Lin Heyuan has been following him since class is over in the morning. Jiang Xiao now goes to school by bicycle. The school has a large carport for students to put bicycles in. Jiang Xiao squeezes people and bicycles in, and is caught by Lin Heyuan in the crowd. Pulled, came out from another exit of the carport.

"Jiang Xiao." Lin Heyuan called his name. "Are you going to have a temper with me today?"

Jiang Xiao: "I didn't make a fuss."

He couldn't get tough in his tone of voice when facing Lin Heyuan.

"Then stay with me today," Lin Heyuan continued, "Jiang Xiao, today is my birthday."

Jiang Xiao remembered it clearly.

He actually prepared gifts for Lin Heyuan as early as a month ago. The gift bag has been adding things. It's autumn. He put a scarf in it, put a warm tea bag, and put some delicious snacks. I put new learning materials, a bag full of them.

"I'll take you to a place."

Lin Heyuan took his hand and walked out.

"Wait a minute," Jiang Xiao whispered, "I'll go home and get you a gift."

He has been preparing for a long time, so I can't waste it-Jiang Xiao explained to herself with this reason in his heart.

At this time, Lin Chengyu, who was waiting for Jiang Xiao to return home outside the carport, didn't even wait for a shadow.

There are a lot of people in the carport. Everyone also has a bicycle. A bicycle jam is also called a traffic jam. Jiang Xiao comes early. He usually puts the car in the innermost area. It is normal to not get out so quickly.

But when he waited outside, he didn't see anyone. The students were all clean.

What about a night at my age?

Jiang Xiao took Lin Heyuan home. Xia Wanwan was cooking in the kitchen. She greeted Lin Heyuan happily when she saw Lin Heyuan. She heard that Lin Heyuan wanted to take Jiang Xiao out for her birthday, so she nodded without thinking.

"Oh, how tired it is to study in high school. Classmate Lin took year after year for fun in the afternoon."

Jiang Xiao found the gift bag from her room and heard what her mother said.

Don't you know, it seems that Xiao Lin, a well-behaved student, tried to fall in love with me prematurely.

He thought quietly in his heart.

"Auntie I know," Lin Heyuan saw Jiang Xiao coming out of the room with a smile on his face, "Let's go, every year."

Jiang Xiao's hand was still held by him after he left the house.

"Don't call me like that," Jiang Xiao said. His nickname is usually only his mother. Lin Heyuan had always been named Jiang Xiao before. "I think it's a little weird."

"Is it weird every year? "

Lin Heyuan took him out, and added: "I think it's cute."

Jiang Xiao corrected him seriously: "Too naive."

Mom's nickname is a habit, and it's because she sees herself in her eyes. I'll never grow up, but it's not good for others to call me.

In Jiang Xiao's eyes, he is a two-meter tough guy. Otherwise, how could he insist on doing push-ups and pull-ups every day.

"Let's go, Jiang Niannian," Lin Heyuan's smile was even more obvious, "Stop making trouble, listen to me today."

Forget it, he is the oldest on his birthday.

Jiang Xiao shut up.

Jiang Xiao thought that Lin Heyuan would take him home, but he didn't expect this person to take him around to the east of the county seat, which was completely opposite to his home.

On the way, Lin Heyuan told him that his parents were still on a business trip and were away today.

Finally he stopped in front of a courtyard. The locks in front of the courtyard were all old. Lin Heyuan found a key to open it. After opening the door, he first saw a small lush garden.

"This is also my home. I lived here when I was young." Lin Heyuan brought Jiang Xiao in. "I want to show you."

Although it is an old house, the short two-story building is very old, but look. Even if it doesn't live anymore, it's cleaned and renovated regularly. It's not dirty, and there is very little dust. Although the garden is pruned, it is still allowed to grow more freely. There is a large and large tree in the yard. Evergreen trees, it's autumn, the leaves are still very lush.

Lin Heyuan took him to see his previous room.

There are traces of scribbles on the wall. If you look carefully, there are also scratches every time you record your height. You can see the photos on the headboard of the wooden bed, because it is too tight to tear off. It is obviously a little Lin Heyuan. When taking pictures, he didn't laugh much, and had a small face.

There are many scratches on the old wooden table beside the bed. Jiang Xiao has read it carefully, and it turns out that Lin Heyuan will seriously engrave the word "morning" on the table like an ordinary pupil.

After seeing the room where he was a child, Lin Heyuan took Jiang Xiao and climbed up the big tree in the yard. The trunk was thick enough to seat the two of them.

"Lin Heyuan, you still climb a tree!"

"Why don't I?" Lin Heyuan said, "When I was young, I used to climb this tree, staying for an afternoon."

He was a rather lonely person since he was a child , no He loves to laugh, does not like to talk, and has no friends. Although he has a younger sister, Lin Qingyu is very different from what he likes. She also has many lively friends. When they were young, their siblings could not go together, and their parents were too busy. Time to control them.

Lin Heyuan stayed alone, he would learn a lot of things by himself. Without comparison, he didn't feel bored either. When he grew up, he realized that he was a rather boring person.

"This is me. Jiang Xiao, meeting you seems to be the biggest surprise of my life so far."

He discovered that there are still people living like this. He can make everything interesting and stay with him. Every moment of being together is different, doing homework together is also fun, setting up a stall is also fun, traveling is also fun, anyway, I am happy to do anything.

"I think very clearly, Jiang Xiao," Lin Heyuan said, "I just like you very much."

He looked at the people next to him, with an unprecedented enthusiasm and frankness.

"And you like me too," Lin Heyuan said confidently, "Jiang Xiao, you have to admit it, otherwise you won't follow me today no matter what it is because of."

Jiang Xiao is a very understanding person, he has almost nothing When hesitated, just do what he wanted to do, what it was, he hesitated for so long to express his confession, in fact, it was quite explanatory.

"This road is not easy," Jiang Xiao persuaded him, "It's hard to get recognition, why should you do this? I think..."

Lin Heyuan didn't care what he said, and since he decided to confess honestly, he didn't care about it at all.

He has always grasped one important point.

"Jiang Xiao, New Year, answer me, do you like me?"

Jiang Xiao was silent for a while, but Lin Heyuan always had enough patience with him until he answered.

"......like."