Chapter 53

When I ran, I was holding my breath to get the first place. After I finished running, I knew it was amazing. After all, it was five kilometers. Jiang Xiao closed his eyes and wanted to sleep on the ground for a while.

After he crossed the finish line, he had no energy, and he couldn't be blocked by a group of people, and there were other students who hadn't finished the race behind him.

Jiang Xiao felt that she had been moved to a cooler place.

He should really be paralyzed on Lin Heyuan, after breathing heavily, he smelled a faint herbal fragrance.

He has been to Lin Heyuan's home. Lin Heyuan's mother would hang a medicine pack in front of his bed to repel worms and help sleep. Lin Heyuan has this kind of smell, a refreshing bitterness that seems to be absent.

He kept his eyes closed. Someone wiped his steamy face, neck, and hands with a towel soaked in water, which made him feel a little more comfortable. Then someone put a straw to his mouth and Jiang Xiao took a sip. It is the taste of light salt water.

After these two minutes, I feel better after taking this breath.

He opened his eyes, and there are many classmates watching him, three circles inside and three circles outside, under him is Lin Heyuan padding, Lin Chengyu is on the side, holding a glass of salt water that is almost finished, his eyes are also worried .

"Jiang Xiao, are you okay?" the

classmates asked him verbally.

Jiang Xiao didn't have the energy to answer. Even if he drank water, he felt that his throat was dry, so he waved his hand, meaning that he was okay and he would just take a rest.

"...I won, right?"

Because he saw the small squad leader in the crowd, he said in a dumb voice, and then smiled again: "Did you not lie? I will definitely give our class first place."

"Yes, yes," Lin Heyuan said. Jiang Xiao has no strength yet, and his whole body is soft. Remember this, and then he said to the students around him, "Don't surround him, no It's easy to get bored because of the wind. It's all gone. It's okay. I'll take care of Jiang Xiao."

Jiang Xiao looked at it and really slowed down. After a while, all the classmates left. Long-distance running is the last event. After this score is calculated, the closing ceremony of the sports meeting will be held soon, and the classes will start to pack their things.

Lin Chengyu didn't leave, he held the cup in his hand and asked Jiang Xiao to finish the last bit of salt water.

"It's okay."

Jiang Xiao motioned to Lin Heyuan to help him up.

At this time Lin Chengyu didn't want to be jealous anymore. He was worried about Jiang Xiao, and Lin Heyuan helped Jiang Xiao up.

At that time, he and Lin Heyuan stood waiting for him at the finish line. After Jiang Xiao ran over, the position was a little closer to him, and Jiang Xiao also rushed directly on him.

But because of inertia, Jiang Xiao didn't catch him, because they couldn't squeeze around the finish line by the end of the game. Everyone said to move, and Jiang Xiao moved to Lin Heyuan.

At this time Jiang Xiao was so tired, Lin Chengyu couldn't force him to return to him. He had prepared light salt water just enough for him to drink, and then took a wet towel and wiped his face and hands.

At that time, Jiang Xiao's eyes were dark and he was still showing gold stars. He couldn't tell who was who. Even if he stood up now, his feet were still a little soft, but he still had no problem walking.

At the closing ceremony, there was also a speech by the leader. The old principal spoke a bit slowly. Jiang Xiao stood and stood a little wobbly. Lin Chengyu stood behind him and quickly helped him with his eyesight, but Jiang Xiao quickly threw him away and was quickly caught up again. Lin Heyuan took it.

"You lean on me," Lin Heyuan stood in front of Jiang Xiao, putting Jiang Xiao's hand on his shoulder, "Why don't I take you first?"

There was nothing to listen to at the closing ceremony of the sports meeting. You can sneak away.

"No," Jiang Xiao leaned his head on his shoulder, "I'll wait a moment, I want to see our class accept the award."

Okay.

Lin Heyuan could feel Jiang Xiao's weight on his back. He didn't speak any more, but his heartbeat was quick.

The principal's speech was quickly finished, and then there was an exciting awards session.

In each grade, three third prizes, two second prizes, two first prizes, and one first prize were evaluated in accordance with the ranking of points. It was announced from the back that the whole class began to cheer when they received the first prize in the first grade of high school.

The sports committee member of their class went up to receive the award, and they ran. The high pony tail fluttered and looked happy. He brought back a big pennant and a reward of one hundred yuan. It was not too much. The squad leader explained that Buy snacks for everyone.

Speaking of snacks...

Jiang Xiao is a little hungry.

He pulled Lin Heyuan's sleeve, and then said dullly, "I want to drink milk tea."

Although milk tea shops have not bloomed everywhere this year, there are still a few in the small county, but they are not very tasty and the saccharine is very strong.

Lin Heyuan: "Why do you want to drink this suddenly?" It's

not very tasty.

Jiang Xiao's voice suddenly became muffled: "I want, I ran first, and I didn't even have a cup of milk tea." When

he said this, Lin Heyuan naturally admitted his mistake immediately and was willing to help him with everything.

The sports meeting ended in the afternoon. The students did not study late that day. The students all went home. Lin Heyuan sent Jiang Xiao home.

Xia Wanwan is not there. She has been on a business trip for two days and will be back tomorrow.

Lin Heyuan put him on the sofa to let him rest, Jiang Xiao took him to sit for a while, and felt that he was going to take a bath all over his body.

"Go," Lin Heyuan was about to go out and buy him some milk tea, "I'll buy it when you finish washing."

He walked out of Jiang Xiao's door, and the opposite door opened almost at the same time.

Lin Chengyu stood there.

His complexion didn't look very good, he took a glass bottle in his hand, stared at Lin Heyuan for a while, and then reluctantly handed him the pancake.

The bottle was filled with milk tea, and it was still warm when I got it.

"Don't go out and buy them for him. They are made with cheap milk tea powder. He doesn't like to drink that, and it's unhealthy. If you drink it, your stomach hurts," Lin Chengyu said, "Don't look at him as if he doesn't care about anything. It looks like, sometimes I am very picky about what I eat, my temper comes up and I am a little bit squeamish. If I don't drink what I want to drink today, I will keep thinking about it, and I can't make it anywhere."

He heard everything Jiang Xiao said . , The milk tea is made by himself, which is not difficult.

After Jiang Xiao left in the previous life, he found many small details in the small villa, traces of Jiang Xiao's life, he did not take them away, and left them all there.

In addition to the hot cocoa recipes and methods written on the shelf, Jiang Xiao put a small book in the kitchen. There were some recipes he wrote down. It seemed that he hadn't turned it over for a long time, probably because practice makes perfect.

There are a dozen or twenty kinds of formulas such as milk tea and lemon tea, which can be drunk at home at different times. He drank them all when Jiang Xiao was there, but he didn't take it to heart at that time. Lin Chengyu found the one. After handwriting the small recipes, I tried them one by one until he could make a similar taste.

I remember all of these when I was born again, but now he has limited materials, and in a hurry, he made the simplest caramel milk tea, but now there is no pearls, but this is also very delicious, and it can basically reach the taste of ginger night. Requested.

Lin Chengyu wanted to deliver it by himself, but if he did, Jiang Xiao would definitely not drink it.

No way, he could only ask Lin Heyuan to send it there, and by the way he said: "After you take it back, it will cool down for a while. There should be an ice tray in Jiang Xiao's refrigerator. Find some ice cubes to put in, which is better than the outside."

Lin Heyuan Holding the bottle of milk tea, standing there looking at him with a strange look, didn't move.

"What are you doing looking at me like this? Will I still kill Xiaoxiao?"

Lin Chengyu was a little frustrated at first, and shut the door "kang".

Lin Heyuan actually didn't want to say anything.

He always felt that there was a strange relationship between Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao. Sometimes Lin Chengyu seemed to know Jiang Xiao well, and sometimes he didn't know him at all.

He went back and poured the milk tea out to cool it for a while, it smelled good, and when it was about time, he put a few ice cubes in.

Jiang Xiao just came out of the shower at this time, and as soon as he came out, he smelled the sweet milk tea in the house.

He hadn't drank this for a long time. He just came out of the bathroom to get warm, and wanted to drink something cold. Before thinking about it, he took a big sip.

Delicious!

It's a pity that some pearls are missing.

But this was fine. He drank the rest of the milk tea in the cup, sat on the edge of the table and looked at the empty cup again, and realized what it was.

Now the milk tea in Xiaoxian Town doesn't taste like this.

It tastes a bit too much like his own cooking. There is no black tea at home. He doesn't want to do it himself today because he is tired, otherwise he won't bother Lin Heyuan.

But now he has finished drinking, and he doesn't say anything anymore.

"Just stay here for dinner," he and Lin Heyuan said, "I have small wontons in the refrigerator, but they are delicious, I will give you a bowl." After taking a

shower and drinking milk tea, he is not at all right now. Not tired anymore.

Lin Heyuan was naturally left by him, and Jiang Xiao's wontons in clear soup were really delicious.

The two sat face to face and slowly ate a bowl of small wontons. Then Lin Heyuan helped Jiang Xiao clean the table and washed the bowls. After cleaning up and down, they sat on the sofa. Jiang Xiao didn't know where to take the time. Cut a plate of fruit and serve it.

To entertain guests at home, Jiang Xiao uses the best and sweetest fruits in the refrigerator, including strawberry green tea and small green mangoes. The cut size is just right and it is very convenient to eat.

Strawberries and raisins are very sweet, but the mango is a bit sour and a bit firm. It is originally blue, and it tastes half-ripe. The sweetness of ginger is not like you would like this taste.

"You try this with green mango?"

Jiang Xiao poured a little sour plum powder on the small dish.

It's quite amazing. The mango is not very tasty, but it has a special and strong taste after being dipped in sour plum powder. The sweet and sour taste becomes more obvious, but it does become delicious.

"It's delicious?"

Lin Heyuan nodded.

He looked at Jiang Xiao, and he felt an indescribable softness in his heart.

Even after he found out that he liked Jiang Xiao, he would often wonder why he suddenly liked a boy.

For this reason, he went through some books and knew that it is not a strange thing to like to be of the same sex, but like every teenager who falls in love, he always thinks over and over again, where do I like him?

He thought about this before, and it was always easy to find the answer. Jiang Xiao had many advantages, especially many, too many to count.

Kind, hardworking, kind to the people around him, cheerful and lively, very clever in many cases, I feel happy when I see him.

Now he seems to have discovered a little more.

There was smoke and fire on Jiang Xiao.

Such fireworks do not seem mediocre. He has the most real part of his life. In such reality, he often bursts out small rewarding surprises.