Chapter 32

He and Lin Heyuan should be killed because of Jiang Xiao. No matter how the two people were hostile from behind, Lin Chengyu was able to maintain his composure in front of Jiang Xiao, and he didn't dare to be too obviously jealous.

In all fairness, in terms of various conditions, no matter how much he is better than Lin Heyuan, Lin Heyuan is better than him. Although Lin Heyuan is naturally better than him in Jiang Xiao's heart, Lin Chengyu also admits this, but in fact, these two people are still friends now. At this step, Lin Heyuan didn't think like him to Jiang Xiao.

In any case, he is still a junior high school student, not as special as him and Jiang Xiao, the junior high school student is an adult under the shell.

He always told himself that he was not in a hurry, but because of everything in front of him, he instantly chilled from the heart to fingertips.

That's mine, it belongs to me and Jiang Xiao alone. His Jiang Xiao has already left, why can even this little thought in his heart be usurped by reality.

Don't give it to others, don't give it to others.

At this time, Lin Heyuan made a move to add fuel to the fire. He rolled up his sleeves and wiped the corners of Jiang Xiao's mouth.

"It's on your face," he pointed to Jiang Xiao's right cheek, and smiled, "Be careful."

"Thank you," Jiang Xiao didn't take it to heart. He picked up the tissue next to him and wiped his face casually to ease. In his tone, he continued to say to Lin Heyuan, "I really trouble you today, it's enough for me, you see, I don't know what to say, it's cold, you should have been at home..."

Lin Heyuan Knowing that Jiang Xiao actually wanted to persuade himself to go back, he immediately interrupted him by saying, "I think it's quite interesting."

"Before every time I was on vacation, I was at home, watching my homework, and sometimes I was taken out by the family to socialize. It's actually quite boring," he continued, "After I met you, I felt that my life was different from before. I should thank you."

He said that Jiang Xiao was stunned for a while and didn't know what to return to him. At this moment, a strong force pulled him back, and he was pulled into Lin Chengyu's arms.

Lin Chengyu had to suppress his thoughts of killing to calm himself down. Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao were in their current state, and he couldn't get in a word at all.

"You stay away from Jiang Xiao!"

Jiang Xiao saw that his eyes were red and bloodshot, and he couldn't tell whether this person was angry or sad to the extreme.

Why is this person going crazy again?

Who made Lin Heyuan's actions and words poke Lin Chengyu's heart everywhere, as if he was going to snatch Jiang Xiao away in the next second, he was naturally terrified, and his reason was lost in an instant, just wanting to catch the person in front of him.

Jiang Xiao knew him. This person didn't know what was going on. He was about to do something to Lin Heyuan. He felt quite inexplicable and was quite angry, so he pulled back Lin Chengyu who was about to step forward on the spot.

"What are you doing? Crazy?" The

The back of the stall is small, and his stall will collapse when he starts his hand. Although there are fewer people at this point, many other stall owners are also looking at it. There is a lot of people, indeed. very ugly.

There was snow under the eaves of the stall, Jiang Xiao immediately grabbed a handful and threw it on his face.

"Be awake, Lin Chengyu!" Jiang Xiao still pressed his hand, with a tone of anger, "Are you crazy and dare to touch my friend?" The

snow didn't hurt when hitting his face, but then it melted. The foam melted into his clothes, and it was cold in his heart.

But it was calmer indeed.

He wanted to ask Jiang Xiao why you are facing Lin Heyuan like this. When he saw Jiang Xiao's eyes, he couldn't say anything.

"I said at the beginning, I don't need you to come," Jiang Xiao said, "You are still the same as before, always going your own way, and never caring about my thoughts."

"Xiao Xiao..."

"You have no right to control me now," Jiang Xiao Xiao went on to say, "Don't trouble me anymore."

Lin Chengyu didn't dare to move all of a sudden.

The only thing he was afraid of was Jiang Xiao.

At this time, Lin Heyuan, who was unknown, came over to be a good person to comfort Jiang Xiao: "Don't be angry, I'm fine."

And there was another visitor in front of the stall. Jiang Xiao exhaled and went up to introduce the goods to people, and did not forget to turn back. Lin Chengyu glared at him.

Lin Heyuan looked at the person in front of him and felt that he was getting weirder and weirder. Jiang Xiao had a good temper, but he had no patience with this person. He probably did a very bad thing.

Lin Chengyu raised his head and stared at him. Lin Heyuan couldn't describe the look, but he just took a look and walked over to Jiang Xiao.

"I'm sorry," Jiang Xiao heard him apologize, and his tone softened again, "I'm too scared, Xiao Xiao."

Jiang Xiao didn't look at him and replied: "You should go, don't come again if you watch In this situation, it will be the same. I suggest you see a psychologist."

Lin Chengyu's condition seems to be repeated again and again.

"I'm really, it's not what you think," Lin Cheng panicked, and then said, "If you are upset, can I apologize to him? Don't drive me away."

He came to help today, although Jiang Xiao still refused. But sometimes the look in his eyes is not so annoying.

Jiang Xiao's heart is soft and strong. Even if he can't change his mind all at once, he persists and gradually becomes a friend. It is not impossible to start again. Lin Chengyu is most afraid that others will intervene in the process. Once Jiang Xiao When he started to accept other people, even fell in love with other people, all his thoughts were lost.

He has never been the only person attracted by the sun.

Jiang Xiao really felt strange now. He turned his head and looked at him for a long time. He used to think that this person hadn't changed in his bones, but now he felt strange again.

If Lin Chengyu was willing to lower his head for himself as he did in his previous life, how could the two of them get to this point?

Forget it, what you want to do is a thing of the past.

"Jiang Xiao, don't be angry," Lin Heyuan didn't want to make trouble anymore. He was also afraid that Jiang Xiao would be unhappy because of this incident. "It's okay, just treat it as kindness and make money." In

contrast, Lin Heyuan is sensible and generous and appears to be sensible and generous. Lin Chengyu was fooling around, he didn't dare to do anything anymore.

Everyone in the bazaar watched, if it's not good to make trouble, the story will be turned over.

The customer just took a look at the goods and left. Jiang Xiao was idle for a while and then sorted out some messy goods on the stall. He was a little obsessive-compulsive, and the stall was neat and tidy, and others could see it clearly. I put a few balloon puppies there and kept them as spares.

He may be the legendary toil.

Seeing him calm down, Lin Chengyu secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He also wanted to help Jiang Xiao get a balloon puppy, but this thing requires skill, Lin Heyuan can't get it, and it doesn't look like to fold it back and forth.

Jiang Xiao only cared about Lin Heyuan. Seeing that he could not do well with his hard work, he carefully taught him and demonstrated by hand. It was useless to attract Lin Chengyu, and couldn't help being angry, so he burst the balloon when he was a little bit more energetic. Jiang Xiao Startled by the sound of the explosion, he turned and glared at him with a sullen face.

"I'll be gentle," Lin Chengyu apologized honestly, "it won't be anymore."

Jiang Xiao is a blatant double standard.

Lin Chengyu knew but he didn't dare to say anything. He had just aroused Jiang Xiao's upset. He had been favoured, but now this situation is also caused by him.

Pinching the puppy, he saw Jiang Xiao's hand again. He would wear warm gloves, but now he took them off for convenience. Lin Chengyu saw his fingertips red, which was still cold.

When he saw this scene, all of his jealous thoughts disappeared.

No one is as important as Jiang Xiao.

He quickly got a hot water bottle, and Jiang Xiao didn't want to see him now, so she rubbed her hands to warm herself.

"Xiao Xiao..."

"What is the soul?" Jiang Xiao was annoyed, and his tone was not good. "You can keep it for yourself."

Jiang Xiao has always been reluctant to ask for his things, except for the air conditioner that Xia Wanwan finally sent out. , And secretly helped him clear out some of the tailings, and didn't send out the rest. Xia Wanwan was not stupid. One time or two was okay, and he could get through with a fool. After a few more times, he must have overturned.

Not only did he plan to take Jiang Xiao to study in Liujiang at the beginning, but the other party did not accept a cup of hot cocoa and a hot water bottle. He didn't want to have any relationship with him at all. Lin Chengyu knew that Jiang Xiao was working hard to make money. He didn't take the initiative to give money once or twice. It was true to say that my money is your money. In the last life, the two of them were standard couples except that they could not get the certificate. As a family, it is not a year or two to spend money together. When Jiang Xiaoqing loved him, she didn't care about these external objects. Now that the words are clarified, the boundaries can't be more obvious. But Lin Chengyu refused to leave now, no matter how uncomfortable he was. Don't think he doesn't know, he left just to give Lin Heyuan a place. Don't even think about it! I want to stay with Jiang Xiao! In the afternoon, the flow of people faded a little, but in the evening, there were more people. Ye Yingying also came to help after finishing the class in the studio. He was so convinced that he could smell the Xiurachang in the three people, but Jiang Xiao was really busy. He hadn't sold anything yet, and he didn't leave. Le Come to help. He is also lively. He is very happy after he has paid for selling something. He has a sense of accomplishment, which makes the atmosphere a lot easier. Xia Wanwan was also worried about Jiang Xiao. There has been a lot of things in their company recently. She was anxious to take a look after she got off work. Jiang Xiao was still a teenager when she thought about it, but she saw four teenagers huddled together and the stall fell. She was also organized, there were many guests, and she couldn't get in, and was urged home by Jiang Xiao.

"It's cold outside. Mother is already in bad health. Don't blow the air here," Jiang Xiao said. "Otherwise, I will worry about it even more. I can really handle it."

Lin Heyuan and Ye Yingying are better off. A Lin Chengyu also recognizes that face, isn't it the same one last time...

"That who..."

"I can really do it myself," Jiang Xiao didn't want her to get in touch with Lin Chengyu, and urged her to go home quickly, "Mom this time. Listen to me, believe me, can you?"

Xia Wanwan scorned him, said a few words, but was pushed back home by him.

In a blink of an eye, it was late at night. Lin Heyuan's family education is strict. He has been out for a day, so he should go home early at night. Otherwise, it is difficult to explain to his parents. Jiang Xiao also urged him to leave quickly. Ye Yingying stayed here for a long time, but I went back after nine o'clock.

After all, I'm still a junior high school student.

There is no nightlife in a small county like Houlin. They are gone, and there are no people in the spring market after this order. Jiang Xiao is going to pack up his things and make a simple inventory of the reconciliation.

Today, Lin Chengyu still stayed by his side and did not leave.