Chapter 113

Of course Jiang Xiao will not sleep at Lin's house like last time. He is not sleepy and he is very awake.

After feeding the fish, he left Lin's house around 8 o'clock. Lin Chengyu wanted to send him back, but he refused.

"Thank you today, I want to walk by myself."

Jiang Xiao hasn't been to Liujiang for a while. He looked at Liujiang on the way home and found that Liujiang in 2010 was already very good.

He deliberately drove around a detour, passed the place where he once lived, saw the industrial park, and went to several communities.

He has lived in many places. In addition to the old house before, he rented a flat-floor apartment when he first made money. At that time, he felt that it was fresh and high-end, but in fact it did not fit his life habits.

Over 30 floors, too high, big, and going around, Jiang Xiao's eyes were dizzy when she looked down, and she lived for half a year. After the decoration of the villa was finished, she moved out quickly.

The apartment building was also installed now, not far from the city center. Jiang Xiao glanced at the side of the road, but the appearance was still the same, but this time the development company was replaced by Lin Chengyu's Yongjiang.

I drove to the villa area where I lived before. This is also Yongjiang's project, Jiang Xiao knows.

This is not what I remember, because at this time, the villa has not been fully built, but it looks almost the same.

He also couldn't tell how he felt, so he stayed by the car and looked at it for a while, feeling a little confused.

Today he was feeding fish at the old house. He remembered that he had raised fish at home before. There was a small rockery pond in the small villa garden. Of course, it was not as big as the current Lin's house, maybe not even one-twentieth.

Just because it's small, maybe it's a problem of oxygen supply. Jiang Xiao that keeps everything good is just the few fish that can't survive, no matter the big fish or the small fish, they died within a few months after buying them. Later, Jiang Xiao also No longer, I shoveled the pond and planted a carambola tree, which grew very well and had many years of fruit.

Lin Chengyu took him to see the fish today. Jiang Xiao remembered the incident. He subconsciously wanted to ask him. If he remembered this incident, it was just a small talk, but he didn't say anything.

He was silent and listened to Lin Chengyu looking for a topic there, answering a few words from time to time.

But after he came out, he drove here by himself, recalling such a trivial matter.

His own mentality was that Lin Chengyu would not remember, how busy he was at that time.

Because of this default, he felt dull and meaningless when he said it.

Jiang Xiao thought about such a trivial matter there, and she lowered her head and smiled.

The air near the construction site was not so good either, and he did not stay there for long, so he drove away soon.

It is impossible for him to live back. The company will have a meeting tomorrow morning.

Lin Chengyu felt that the atmosphere was very good tonight, but Jiang Xiao didn't stay for long, but it was also very good.

He tossed over and over again to recall Jiang Xiao's expression, wondering how he felt at the time and whether he could feel comfortable in such a relationship. If he invited him over again next time, would Jiang Xiao agree?

While happy, he thought of something else.

Now he knew that Jiang Xiao didn't hate himself so much. He had been with him for seven or eight years, whether it was dripping or wearing stone, or he had been used to it, he always accepted more or less.

But he always felt that Jiang Xiao seemed to have nothing to say to himself.

For example, today, he has always talked a lot, Jiang Xiao responded with a few words, and he rarely mentioned anything.

Jiang Xiao is definitely not a person with cold personality. The two of them can talk about business now, but when they talk about other topics, Jiang Xiao seems very silent.

A long time ago, Jiang Xiao was willing to tell him everything. He was very talkative, and his speech was very interesting and vivid. Just listening to his talk, Lin Chengyu felt that he was not so tired. He felt that even trivial matters in life were interesting.

But it's different now.

He didn't seem to know what to say to himself, or knew, but he didn't have much interest in saying it.

This is the span I am facing.

Lin Chengyu knows in his heart that he accepts a familiar person as a friend and does not hate him by his side and how far is the distance between him and becoming a lover again.

no problem, no problem.

He turned over on the bed, took out his phone again, opened the photos of Jiang Xiao stored in it, and looked at it. Then there was hope again.

Eight years have passed. He is 22 years old this year. He is still young. There are still eight years to come, and there will be many years to come. He and Jiang Xiao still have time.

...There is a Fu Ruoyan.

This person appears more and more frequently.

Because of the infinite cooperation with Jiang Xiao, he was indeed righteously and confidently by Jiang Xiao's side during this period.

Zhongsen is now Jiang Xiao's major shareholder. Of course, in addition to Zhongsen and his employees, Jiang Xiao still holds most of the shares in his hands. The company's operations are still subject to him. Lin Taosheng also meant this to him. Enough subjective initiative.

After the first batch of investment funds were in place, Jiang Xiao expanded the technical team and optimized the shopping website.

At the same time, the marketing department also recruited a lot of new people, contacted and contacted more manufacturers to enter. In this regard, Zhongsen also helped a lot and brought in several big brands.

Unlimited products are now very rich, and there are advantages in terms of cost performance compared with companies of the same type. At this time, Jiang Xiao's main direction of spending money is publicity.

He is not only engaged in local propaganda in the area of ​​Liujiang, the deep city of Lishi. Infinite has already been well-known in other cities in the province before. Now he has to chase after the victory, further his signature in the province, and is ready to go to the whole country.

Zhongsen's investment money is not a one-off. It depends on the situation and is given step by step. This first batch of more than 20 million yuan, Jiang Xiao wants to show the investors significant results, and he can still make the next investment. Got it.

Although the company has a propaganda department, it is Fu Ruoyan when it comes to experts in this area.

Of course, Fu Ruoyan also knew his difficulties, especially when he came to Jiang Xiao and offered him a cooperation proposal that was very difficult to refuse.

"The variety show that you mentioned to me before, I signed it, is the exclusive broadcast rights on the Internet. If you do TV advertising or naming, the 20 million yuan will not be enough to burn, the prime time advertising is more expensive, down as do network programs pre-roll, "Fu if the words said," not expensive, I'll give you the internal price, in addition to this draft variety, there are other variety and several TV series, you look at what the right. "

this is the first online player is In the groping stage, the membership recharge model was not accepted by many people, mainly relying on advertising to return costs and capital to burn money, but now there are not so many advertisements, and most people are still willing to accept advertisements.

Jiang Xiao glanced at the offer, and it was indeed not high.

He immediately chose the opening advertisement of the talent show and a TV series, which was also very popular in his impression. If he has a budget, he would like to take it together.

After Fu Ruoyan received his request, he didn't say much, and just started to do it. The studio that produced the advertisement was also recommended by him before. He has been cooperating with Jiang Xiao's Infinite for a long time, but he still feels a little strange.

Jiang Xiao chose that draft variety show again.

During the discussion, he knew exactly how Jiang Xiao chose.

The price problem shouldn't be bothersome to him. Fu Ruoyan kept the price down by himself. It was already very cheap. If he could, he would pay Jiang Xiaoqian back.

However, the video site is not what he said. Fu is a big investor and it does work, and he also controls the business, but the company's articles of association are not good or bad.

These prices are in line with expectations, and Fu Ruoyan can understand the choice of the TV series. Although it is a bit expensive, the configuration is very good. It belongs to the one that has not been broadcast first.

But Jiang Xiao first selected the variety show for the draft in a lap, and then hesitated for a while before choosing this TV series.

... Jiang Xiao is very concerned about this seemingly not the best variety show in the draft. He obviously only read the plan for five minutes at the time.

Fu Ruoyan couldn't tell why, so he remembered it.

The variety show is almost ready at this point. The investment promotion on the TV station was finished early last year, and now TV is king, so the Internet side does not pay much attention to it. The night of various investment promotion activities, Jiang Xiao signed the advertisement. At the time of the contract, it was only one month before the official broadcast.

Whether it can be hot or not will be confirmed soon.

For the rest of the money, Jiang Xiao bought offline billboards, and was also preparing to jointly launch online promotional activities for price reductions with several major manufacturers. In March and April, Jiang Xiao has to prepare another important business. .

——His graduation thesis.

No matter how big the company is, Jiang Xiao is indeed a college student about to graduate.

He didn't have to worry about choosing the topic. The case was ready, and he just chose his own experience. There were a lot of them. From the opening report to the writing of a draft, the professor who was responsible for leading him did not make any major comments.

Jiang Xiao, one of the best students in Nanlian Business School in recent years, he doesn't need to introduce himself to the school, but he also knows a lot of people.

Although the undergraduate thesis was not difficult for Jiang Xiao, he didn't fool around. He seriously revised a few drafts, and he was very emotional when he wrote it.

Although he hasn't stopped doing business in college in recent years, he hasn't pulled down his professional courses, and Jiang Xiao's final exam results have never been delayed.

The experience of Nanlian is very important to him. The two roommates he met have become an important force in the company. The school has never stopped helping him during the entrepreneurial process. The things learned in the textbooks, and the lectures he heard in the school , All knowledge is combined with practice to become his supreme wealth.

The regret that he didn't study much in his previous life has been gradually made up for in the past few years, and this feeling became more obvious when he typed on his graduation thesis.

Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu also wrote graduation thesis with him at the same time. As students of the same grade who graduated in the same grade, the two people didn't put so much thought on the thesis.

The variety show started airing at the end of April, and the first episode began on Saturday night. The ratings curve that night was perfect and it went up all the way.

When the second and third episodes are over, the degree of discussion is beyond imagination, from the post bar to the entertainment forum.

Fu Ruoyan's signing of the exclusive broadcasting rights was quite successful. Although it was a bit expensive at the time, when the number of views of this variety show quickly reached the top of the video website, the money was really worth the money.

Jiang Xiao's opening advertisement is also, with the infinite other publicity, the popularity will follow, and it will be a win-win thing.

But because of this, the doubts in Fu Ruoyan's heart became more obvious.

Is this Jiang Xiao's eye?