Chapter 46

Lin Heyuan saw it too, he greeted Jiang Xiao, and then closed the door.

He glanced at Lin Chengyu outside the door and then at Jiang Xiao, finally showing a gentle smile on his face.

"Go in first," he helped Jiang Xiao take what he was holding, only to realize that it was a food box, "you don't need to bring it, I have something to eat."

Jiang Xiao explained to him that it was the soup that he had stewed at noon, also for Lin Chengyu Apologize to him for the matter.

"What's so sorry for you?" Lin Heyuan said, "It was the two of us. At that time, it was not easy to say who moved the hands first. It should be done together. Anyway, we look at each other not pleasing to the eye, and we have to fight. Okay, I don't regret it."

Since the Spring Market stalls, they have been unable to understand each other.

Jiang Xiao couldn't believe it. In his impression, Lin Heyuan was not such a person. He should be the flower of Gaoling who is always polite and a little cold and glorious to outsiders. It is impossible for him to take the initiative to act.

"You..."

"Don't think about it so much," Lin Heyuan looked at Jiang Xiao's stunned expression. Even if he changed a topic, "Go and sit in the study. There are several test papers to do today, and I have to make mistakes. Set."

Jiang Xiao was pushed to the study by him, and did not ask any further, entered the study door, and poked out half of his head to tell him: "Drink the soup first, it's hot, just right."

Lin Heyuan smiled: "I see."

He took out the soup carefully and put it on the table.

When others saw him doing something, it felt incredible, but Lin Heyuan himself didn't think there was anything wrong.

He seems to have confirmed something because of this incident.

When he and Lin Chengyu were fighting, both of them could be said to be impulsive. Lin Chengyu is because of anger and jealousy, and because of... possessiveness.

I don't know when it will start. He will feel happy when he sees Jiang Xiao. As long as Jiang Xiao is there, his eyes will follow him, because he tried many things he hadn't done before. Because he was with Jiang Xiao, he did. Everything will be interesting.

Lin Heyuan hadn't made a few friends since he was a child. He thought it was friendship at first, and Jiang Xiao is a boy after all. He didn't think about other aspects at first, and later he gradually realized something was wrong. He hopes that Jiang Xiao will be by his side, and it is best to be by his side forever. Sometimes he can't help but want to hug him and think of getting closer to him. Sometimes, staring into Jiang Xiao's eyes, he will always There is a feeling that the heart collapses and softens. Do friends really have this kind of lingering possessiveness and hatred for further intimacy?

Thinking about it now, he and Lin Chengyu didn't deal with it at the time of the New Year, precisely because they both had the same mind for the same person. He likes to be accompanied by a desire for exclusivity. Even if Jiang Xiao did not like Lin Chengyu or even repelled him, Lin Chengyu was too persistent, and Lin Heyuan always felt that something he didn't know must have happened to these two people before, and he minded it.

Love rivals are rivals, what's weird about fighting for a while? Lin Heyuan will not say this to Jiang Xiao now. Now is the critical moment. Jiang Xiao is working hard to get a good grade in the high school entrance examination. He is still taking care of his small business. At this time, it is really not distracting.

Okay, secondly, Lin Heyuan was a little bit unsure of Jiang Xiao's heart. He is very good to himself, but Jiang Xiao has such a personality, he is also very good to other people. Take Ye Yingying as an example, the good thing Jiang Xiao will always remember him, but Ye Yingying's stupid man, he and Lin Chengyu don't think he is threatening.

Thinking of Jiang Xiao's rejection of Lin Chengyu, Lin Heyuan naturally felt that it was not a good choice to break this relationship rashly at this time. If he was careless for a while and turned into Lin Chengyu to let Jiang Xiao avoid it, it would be miserable.

Lin Heyuan felt the inexplicable relationship between Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu, but anyway, Jiang Xiao now likes herself more.

It's okay, he is with Jiang Xiao now, he still has a lot of time.

Jiang Xiao's craftsmanship really didn't mean that Lin Heyuan drank the soup spoon by spoon, then turned around and took two cups of green orange lemonade into the study from the kitchen. Jiang Xiao didn't like to eat too sour, so he added a lot more to that cup. honey.

Jiang Xiao was lying on the table doing his homework. After seeing him come in, he said: "I have medicated oil in my schoolbag. I have always used it at home. It is very useful. I used this for my hands and feet in bruises. I see you hurt. It's not good yet, I'll give you a massage later, it will be better. "

Press the waist?

I don't know why, Jiang Xiao felt that after saying this, Lin Heyuan became a little nervous. The whole self-study was like this as if he had tightened his body.

After studying, he couldn't hold back Jiang Xiao, so he lay on the small collapse in the study. Jiang Xiao did not squint, lifted the clothes around his waist to see his bruise, and then cautiously applied some medicated oil. He is still very professional in rubbing, but he will also sigh when he takes the time. Xiao Lin's body is still good, and he is still a teenager with abdominal muscles. Jiang Xiao felt a trace of sadness when he thought of this. Although he also loves sports recently, his appetite has improved after rebirth. Basically, he just wants to eat what he wants. Anyway, it is not difficult for him, so... he still gained a little weight. The meat on his stomach was a little soft, and the original abdominal muscles were not obvious anymore. Jiang Xiao decided that he would do 50 more push-ups every day.

The massage process was not painful and very comfortable, but when Jiang Xiao's hand was there against his skin, Lin Heyuan was very stiff. His face was facing the wall, a little afraid to look at Jiang Xiao, and he couldn't help but feel a little red. After pressing it, he breathed a sigh of relief and turned his head to look at him. As a result, when I turned around, I saw Jiang Xiao unfolding her clothes and looking down at her waist.

"It's really not obvious." Jiang Xiao felt a sense of crisis about her body management. "Why don't I do 20 more pull-ups a day? Lin Heyuan, do you think you can do it?"

Jiang Xiao died in his last life. I like Lin Chengyu alone. Except for this failed relationship, he is straightforward in all aspects of evaluation. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to chase after Lin Qingyu when he was in junior high school. Everyone is so familiar, and Jiang Xiao doesn't think that What's wrong with this.

His waist is just a little soft, but it looks very thin and thin. The curve of the boy's waist is just right, and it looks slender and flexible.

Lin Heyuan: "..."

He stared at him for a while, then stretched out his hand and pulled Jiang Xiao's clothes back, his fingers still shaking.

"Very, very good," he coughed, and was a little stumbling when speaking, "Well, it's up to you, it's up to you."

Jiang Xiao didn't think there was anything wrong. He patted his stomach and finished his self-study. After that, he packed up his things and said goodbye to Lin Heyuan and prepared to go home to cook dinner, but he ran into Lin Chengyu again on the road.

Since that time, Lin Chengyu actually put out the idea of ​​finding someone to put Lin Heyuan's sack, he felt that he had really underestimated Lin Heyuan before.

The most important thing is that with Jiang Xiao's attitude, as long as Lin Heyuan has suffered a little inexplicable injury recently, Jiang Xiao can associate himself with him because of this incident. He pointed out that if Lin Heyuan ended up upsetting Jiang Xiao, he still Putting the cart before the horse and throwing a stone in the foot.

The transfer to Hou Lin still has to be arranged by the family as soon as possible, otherwise, Jiang Xiao will really be taken away.

He almost gritted his teeth in his heart and passed the thought of unloading the NPC over and over again. As a result, seeing Jiang Xiao come out, his temper was half-dissipated in an instant.

Lin Chengyu didn't know why he was so unpromising, he was happy when he saw someone, even if he came from someone else's house.

When Jiang Xiao came out, he was also a little complicated.

Lin Heyuan just said to himself that it was the hands of both parties, which was really not what he thought, this time he was a bit wronged. Lin Chengyu followed him as soon as he left. Those eyes looked at him, a little pitiful, and he didn't know how long he had been waiting here.

"They are all people who have survived one round," Jiang Xiao sighed. "You are so angry and naive, you are really..."

He glanced at Lin Chengyu and was speechless again.

"Xiao Xiao..."

Jiang Xiao looked at him and said, "You are not allowed to target anyone next to me. Lin Heyuan is already very sorry for your injury."

He said everything was fine, and Lin Chengyu bowed his head and admitted his mistake with a good attitude.

Jiang Xiao just finished pressing Lin Heyuan's hand. Even after washing, there is still a clear smell of medicated oil, which is a bit bitter, like the smell of a Chinese pharmacy.

Lin Chengyu recognized that he had used the formula of medicated oil and medicinal wine for many years, and he could use it for all traumatic injuries.

If it was only given to Lin Heyuan, why didn't the smell disappear on Jiang Xiao?

Lin Chengyu was aggrieved at first, but he knew Jiang Xiao was going to help again when he thought about it. He was very uncomfortable when he helped him personally, so he dragged people to keep Jiang Xiao from leaving.

"I was injured more severely than him," he said. "It's not okay now, Lin Heyuan..."

He originally wanted to sue Jiang Xiao again, but he knew it was useless when he said it, so he shut up. Having said that, I just stared at Jiang Xiao, looking pitiful and pitiful.

Not only did he suffer from the injuries he had done with Lin Heyuan last time, but he had also personally dealt with many things when he went to the construction site, and there were all bumps, and there was no good skin on his body.

Jiang Xiao didn't shake it off a few times, but if this matter is not clear, it seems that he can't make it through.

"Is there no medicine in your house? What are you acting stupid with me?"

"It's not as effective as Xiaoxiao." Besides, Jiang Xiao can also massage. It's really useful to reduce bruises. Lin Chengyu doesn't expect Jiang Xiao to heal himself by himself at this time. He just wants to ask for something to come back. "Xiao Xiao ..."

Jiang Xiao: "Don't act like a baby, this set is useless to me."

Lin Chengyu is one year younger than him. When he used to like it, his attitude was softer and more interesting. Now Jiang Xiao's immunity to this has been greatly improved, but If this matter is not dealt with, it seems that we cannot go back.

But Lin Cheng Yu had a temper, and dragged him hard and fast and refused to let him go. It was useless to kick him. Repeatedly entangled for a long time, seeing that the time to go home was going to be delayed. To weigh it, Jiang Xiao stuffed him the remaining half bottle of medicated oil.

"Wipe it yourself, where did you learn your stalker skills?" He said, and then he exhorted a few more words in a tougher tone, "In the future! No! Bullying! Lin Heyuan!"

Lin Chengyu: He clearly calculated it. I!

However, he only dared to think about these words in his heart. After all, it was enough for Jiang Xiao.

The author has something to say: Classmate Xiaolin has gotten to know.

At this time, queen Lin who was beaten into the cold palace was very unconvinced.