Chapter 105

Even if it wasn't for his emotional grandson, the old man liked to let Jiang Xiao come and sit at home.

Jiang Xiao, a child who speaks nicely and well, often says things that make him happy. He is not so bored on weekdays.

And it's not pure sweetness. Many of the thoughts in his heart are very interesting to say. He is a very capable young man. After all, he stops very seriously when he says anything to him, and he can still pick up words.

If any of the relatives of the Lin family had this kind of energy, to be honest, the old man would not be sure that he would not leave all the shares in his hand to Lin Chengyu.

Isn't it the Mid-Autumn Festival recently? This kind of reunion festival is generally of little significance to Lin's family. Father Lin rarely eats mooncakes. Didn't Jiang Xiao know that when he came over for tea that day, Bring him some moon cakes that he made.

"I have made several kinds of moon cakes. There are old-fashioned ones here in Liujiang, as well as those from other places. These are moon cakes from our house. They are crispy and thin, with fresh meat and coconut fillings. You can try Jiang Xiao handed it to him, "

It's just right to eat with tea." It's really old-fashioned moon cakes, and the flat surface of the cake is printed with "Flowers and Full Moon" in red letters, which is very festive.

When he came home for the first time, Jiang Xiao found that the old man had eaten snacks, had eaten so much for dinner, and secretly took two pieces. It was old-fashioned mung bean cake, not very sweet, indicating that his taste was like this.

Later, Jiang Xiao often brought him a variety of snacks.

Moon cakes are not common. In recent years, there are snowy moon cakes and Liuxin moon cakes in all kinds of tricks. Older people can't keep up with this change and just like the original taste.

The fresh meat stuffing is delicious, and the one with shredded coconut stuffing surprises the old man.

"I don't know where you found this shredded coconut. Right now, the market is full of pureed coconut. It is too sweet and not chewy," the old man said with a smile, "When we were young, we ate this kind of coconut. The coconut shreds. At that time, the materials were not abundant, and there were many things that money could not buy. It was not easy to be able to eat this."

This kind of stuffing is indeed not as good as coconut paste, and it is a bit rough, but people always nostalgic. At this time, it is quite rare to remember the past because of a snack.

"My mother likes this stuffing too," Jiang Xiao said, "I always do it at home. If you like it, I'll bring you some next time." What

a good boy.

Even Xiao Yu didn't know what was going on, couldn't catch up, and always made people unhappy. Jiang Xiao was very easy to talk to.

Grandpa Lin's family was puzzled. He also tried secretly, but Jiang Xiao lowered his head and didn't speak.

"...The matter between me and Lin Chengyu has nothing to do with you," Jiang Xiao also explained that he was tempted a lot, "I didn't say he was not good, he is good everywhere now."

Indeed, Lin Chengyu It is indeed impeccable now, but Jiang Xiao is still afraid.

"It's inappropriate for the two of us," Jiang Xiao said again, "Just like now, it's good to be a friend." When the

old man heard him say this, he didn't mention it.

Lin Chengyu didn't know what the grandfathers of Luiyue had said to Xiao Xiao, anyway, the relationship progressed much faster than him. When he came home that day, he saw his grandpa tossing in the garden. At a glance, new plants were planted in the garden. Two osmanthus trees.

The sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus in autumn is the most fragrant. It is not a particularly precious tree from Jiang Xiao, but it is easy to feed.

Recently, Infinite Optimum. Because of the fast delivery speed, some sellers of flowers and potted plants have also been added. This is picked by the partner. I heard that it is a newly cultivated tree species in the garden, which is very suitable for planting in the climate of the Liujiang River. It is not available outside for the time being.

Jiang Xiao's house didn't have a garden, so he sent it to Lin's grandpa.

This autumn is a bit special. The sweet-scented osmanthus cake and sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus that Jiang Xiao used to make can be eaten at Lin's house. He sent them specially, as well as sweet-scented osmanthus glutinous rice and lotus root.

The old man is still hiding, and if he doesn't give it to others, Lin Chengyu can only get a little bit. His blood sugar was high and he couldn't take it every day. Jiang Xiao told Lin Chengyu that he had to look at his grandpa and couldn't let him eat more, so he didn't give much in terms of quantity, just try a fresh quantity.

The old man had nothing to do at home before. Jiang Xiao sent some sweet-scented osmanthus trees, and because of this series of sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus to eat, eat in autumn, the tip of the nose smelled of sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus, the mouth is also the kind of rich scent. Very elegant thing.

He became interested and went out to serve two trees every day without letting the gardener touch him. Later, he became addicted. When Lin Chengyu went home later, he saw his grandfather open up a small plot of land in the garden and began to plant his own land. NS.

He had never seen him so diligent before. Later, he planted a dozen cabbage and asked Jiang Xiao to come and taste it at home. After Jiang Xiao praised the refreshing and delicious taste, he happily planted small tomatoes.

The small tomatoes were also the seeds that Jiang Xiao picked for him. They grow fast, and the fruit bears a bunch of bunches, and it tastes sweet.

When Lin Chengyu ran to Jiang Xiao's company to find someone later, the old man also specially installed a small box and asked him to send it there.

The satisfaction of attending Tian Yuan seems to be too old to refuse. The old man now has his own hobbies, which is better than doing nothing before. When someone speaks with him, his face is flushed as he sees him.

Lin Chengyu: ...it seems that he was overworried for a lot of time.

Jiang Xiao has always been pleased by the elderly, which is a great thing.

Instead, he had to turn upside down to consult with Grandpa, asking him what Jiang Xiao likes now.

"Xiao Jiang doesn't have anything that he particularly likes, and there is nothing he dislikes," the old man thought for a while and said to him, "I'm very happy to give him everything, how good to feed him."

Anytime, anytime . Very happy and cheerful.

Lin Chengyu thought, too.

"Then I beg you for something? For Jiang Xiao," Lin Chengyu said, "He has been looking for investors for almost a year, and he hasn't met a suitable one. I also think that I can't rush to find an investor. It's best if I can find a reliable backer.

But now, I don't have any suitable resources on hand."

Jiang Xiao also found some of them herself . Several large manufacturers and trading companies would like to invest, but Jiang Xiao refused.

He said that he was not in a hurry, because if he wanted money, he would infinitely prefer the current scale, and it would be easy to get a loan from a bank. Several small local banks begged him for a loan.

Jiang Xiao usually doesn't have much, and he can do it, but in this matter, he is really picky and persistent.

After hearing this, Grandpa Lin's family became serious, thought about it carefully, and said: "At the end of the year, some of my old friends will come back. Then I will take Jiang Xiao to meet people. Maybe they will feel it. Interest."

Grandpa's contacts are not simple. Lin Chengyu in his two lifetimes may not be comparable. He is the first batch of entrepreneurs in China, and he knows a lot of people, just because the eldest son's sudden death and half retired, Lin After Feng took over, the route was too modest, otherwise, according to the development route of Yongjiang at that time, it was definitely not only on the current scale.

It would be great if it could help Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao didn't know about it after a while. Grandpa Lin is a very fancier, and he has taught him a lot of things. Now he is worried about his business, which makes him a little bit wondering what to say.

"I just brought a sentence. I didn't help so much. Whether it can be achieved depends on you," Grandpa Lin said to him. "I have contacted everyone, but Xiao Jiang, you have to do something. Choose."

These people have not seen them for a long time. They came back to visit relatives during the New Year, not for work. It is not easy to meet in the workplace.

Unlimited's current scale is a small business in their eyes, and they still don't like it. If it weren't for the line of Mr. Lin, Jiang Xiao would really not be able to reach there.

"There are a few that are easier to talk about. In your current situation, it is not difficult to invest, but these people are not like the investment institutions you have contacted before. It's impossible to get in touch with all of them and choose from there. Before you meet, you have to choose which one you want to focus on," said Grandpa Lin, "Like what I just pointed out to you, there are large trading companies and well-known financial institutions. There are also network technologies, which are quite suitable for your company's current situation, and they have experience and can help you."

Jiang Xiao's family watched and sniffed nervously.

Indeed, the old man Lin has a very wide network of contacts. These companies are all deafening big capitals. Jiang Xiao had never imagined that he would be able to come into contact with such companies now.

He was indeed a little hard to choose, but when he turned to the last page, he saw a company that surprised him a bit.

Zhongsen Group.

Father Lin watched Jiang Xiao stop on this page, and took a look, and said, "Do you not know this house?"

Jiang Xiao shook his head.

When this company was picked up alone, it was indeed not as well-known as the previous companies. It might be because it didn't make any advertisements. A layperson might think that this is a small company with no reputation at a glance.

But Jiang Xiao knew that this finale was the most powerful one.

This is a bigwig in the real industry, a group company of established capital. When Jiang Xiao's factory was going downhill, he thought about changing to a set of Zhongsen production lines, but he didn't change it for various reasons. It was a pity.

Strictly speaking, the business of Zhongsen Group is very complicated. It started with Jinggong technology and later became a shareholder of technology. It has participated in a series of industries such as coal mine development and infrastructure construction, and has many patented technologies.

Apart from other things, Zhongsen holds shares in a top electronic product manufacturer in Liujiang, a manufacturing industrial city, and some machine parts are produced by Zhongsen's factories. It is a hidden behemoth, not only high-end technology, but some Large companies in the daily necessities and food industries have their investment behind because of their production lines.

"The person in charge of this house is a bit uncomfortable, arrogant, and has a weird temper," Grandpa Lin reminded him, "If you choose this, you must be prepared for failure." Grandpa

Lin was also a little surprised why Jiang Xiao would do it. Choosing this one, although Zhongsen really likes investing and has a good investment perspective, at first glance, it seems that it has nothing to do with Jiang Xiao's current business.

Jiang Xiao also knew that he flipped forward and then flipped to the one from the Internet Technology Company.

These two are what he wants most at the moment, but fish and bear's paw can't have both. Jiang Xiao thought about it and picked up the one from Zhongsen.

"Grandpa Lin, I want to try this," he said, "Excuse me."