Chapter 90

Today is New Year's Eve. Of course Lin Chengyu will call Jiang Xiao on New Year's greetings. If he can, he still wants to go to Lishi to meet people, but the Jiang family obviously doesn't want to be disturbed by family gatherings during this important time period, so he can Just make a phone call.

But he called Jiang Xiao on the night of New Year's Eve, and the line was always busy.

If you can't get through, you can explain it. After all, Jiang Xiao is the chef at home. At this point, he must be busy cooking in the kitchen. , Lin Chengyu would naturally find it a bit strange.

After Jiang Xiao entered the university, he had more friends. It is normal for a few people to send blessings, but why has the line been busy for so long?

Later, he finally got through, and Jiang Xiao was already sitting at the table preparing for the New Year's Eve dinner.

"Happy New Year's Eve, Xiaoxiao," Lin Chengyu said as soon as he connected, "Tomorrow is a new year! I hope everything goes well for Xiaoxiao and New Year!"

Jiang Xiao listened and drank a spoonful of soup and spoon slowly. It's all because of his volume shaking.

...What is Lin Chengyu so excited for? Bluffing.

But he finally thanked him. Today is a good day after all.

"Thank you," he said, "Happy New Year's Eve."

With his blessing, Lin Chengyu was really happy.

Because it was a holiday today, Jiang Xiao was very patient. Lin Chengyu responded to any topic he asked. Later, while talking, he said that the line was busy before. Jiang Xiao also said that he had received a few New Year greetings.

But he didn't say much. Fu Ruoyan's fish ball and seaweed soup was just a private matter, and when he mentioned Fu Ruoyan, Lin Chengyu was careful to target him again.

Who made Lin Chengyu sensitive as soon as he heard this name, but now he has learned not to talk more about things that make him unhappy in front of Jiang Xiao, especially today, Jiang Xiao sounds in a good mood, he doesn't want to be unhappy between two people .

On New Year's Eve, is it not good to talk about other people and say other happy things?

Lin Chengyu heard Jiang Xiao's background sound when he called. It was a bit noisy, with the sound of TV. Now there are no smoke-free firecrackers in Lishi, and there are quite frequent fireworks near their community.

Jiang Xiao's voice is also sometimes different, and the two of them are always talking about Lin Chengyu now.

He knows that Jiang Xiao's New Year's Eve dinner will be eaten slowly and for a long time. Jiang Xiao should now drink soup before the meal. Slowly, spoon by spoon, drink the soup before the meal to nourish the stomach. He and Jiang Xiao's family also used to Such a habit.

When Jiang Xiao was about to eat, Lin Chengyu hung up the phone at the right time, not to disturb him eating.

Jiang Xiao glanced at the call time, and he actually had a long call. He received a lot of New Year's greetings, but Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu had the longest call, more than ten minutes.

When Lin Chengyu called, Lin's New Year's Eve dinner had not yet started. Grandpa Lin found him on the balcony. When he called, he looked at the direction of Lishi, his expression and tone were unprecedentedly gentle.

Ah, Grandpa Lin thought, it really looks like young people are in love.

He was shocked last year by the fact that the two of them weren't together yet, and over time, he got used to it.

Anyway, you will always be together in the future, right?

What he thought was quite simple.

But on the night of New Year's Eve, Jiang Xiao didn't say who was busy at the time, but that didn't mean Lin Chengyu didn't know.

Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu were not unilaterally targeted by Lin Chengyu. Fu Ruoyan sometimes deliberately.

He also didn't like Lin Chengyu to harass Jiang Xiao. From the first meeting, he didn't like Lin Chengyu very much. This person often appeared next to Jiang Xiao, and his purpose was so obvious, which made him even more annoying.

Jiang Xiao now only has his business in mind, and he has to go to school normally the rest of the time. He has no plans to fall in love, but this does not prevent others from having a good impression of him.

When the new year passed, the store reopened. Lin Chengyu would often go to see Jiang Xiao. When he has time or there are too many people in the store, he knows how to go and get a tooling later by himself, and then he will go up to help.

Jiang Xiaofu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu were three people in this store, and the customers suddenly increased. Just after the New Year, many shop assistants did not come back, and even if they came back, they would stay away from these three people.

The contrast is too strong, and even some customers secretly come over and ask: "How much is the salesperson in your store for a month? This recruitment standard is too high?" The

clerk: "..."

To be honest, she doesn't know why these three. Great gods will gather in this store.

This shop has a larger area than the school, but Lin Chengyu unconsciously clings to Jiang Xiao, and he can naturally hear Fu Ruoyan talking to him.

"...Thank you for making such a long call on New Year's Eve to teach me cooking," Fu Ruoyan said, "I have finished all the things you gave, and they are all delicious."

Lin Chengyu:! ! !

He was stunned for a while, but he soon reacted.

He doesn't have the urge to go up and hit people in high school now, but there is still a surge of anger in his heart.

He knew it was this person who haunted Xiao Xiao!

shameless!

So he suffocated his breath by tidying the counter, and squeezed Fu Ruoyan away when he went up.

Jiang Xiao: "..."

What kind of a dog's temper, he was so childish.

He reluctantly pulled Fu Ruoyan farther away, and Lin Chengyu became even more depressed.

He chased up again with anger. When he saw Jiang Xiao's eyes, he thought for a while and took a drink from the counter next to him.

"Xiao Xiao drink water."

Jiang Xiao was angry and funny: "Don't drink, put it back."

Anyway, three people are making trouble together. A few days later, Jiang Xiao's birthday is 21 years old.

If Lin Chengyu gave some small things, based on their current relationship, Jiang Xiao would still accept it now. The price is less than one hundred yuan, so don't think about the expensive ones. Jiang Xiao really didn't dare to accept it, Lin Chengyu forced him to run away.

Although Lin Chengyu has been suffocating a lot of preparations over the years, wherever he goes to see interesting things, he will always think of bringing a copy for Jiang Xiao, and the gifts planned to give Jiang Xiao fill a room at home. But the plan is the plan, and the actual is actual. It is often a small cake. He made it himself. Jiang Xiao's taste has always been very fixed. He likes chestnut cakes in winter. Lin Chengyu carefully studies it. He does this. It's getting better and better. This year, he also had a cautious machine. He sent a keychain that looked like a bear. It was good-looking and practical, and it could be carried with him. The usage rate was very high, so that Jiang Xiao could think of him as soon as he took it out and used it. Jiang Xiao now often goes to three shops with dormitory houses, several large and small warehouses, and some cabinets. He has a large set of keys. This bear keychain is layered, and a set of keys will not be handed over. Mixed together, the classification is very clear. Jiang Xiao is now somewhat brainwashed by Xia Wanwan. He also likes the bear element. The soft bear on it feels soft to the touch. He is very happy to receive the keychain from Lin Chengyu. It is one of his favorite gifts this year. . On the day of the Lantern Festival, the sales of the store in the mall were also good, and most of the people who worked came back, and the festive atmosphere was very strong. The mall closed at ten thirty, and there were not many people around ten. Jiang Xiao was busy all day, mainly because Xia Wanwan was on a business trip again. He just had his birthday this year. Lin Chengyu came here at the time when the store closed. He knew that Jiang Xiao would have time at that point. In addition to cakes, he also cooked a bowl of sesame dumplings. The night shift clerk left after get off work, but Fu Ruoyan did not leave.

He and Jiang Xiao have only met for a few months. He usually has no birthday hobbies. He didn't realize that today was Jiang Xiao's birthday until Lin Chengyu came over with cakes and gifts.

Careless.

Lin Chengyu was a little bit more exasperated this time. After a break, Jiang Xiao liked his gifts and said that the cakes and glutinous rice balls were delicious, and his tail was going to be up to the sky.

Because of his good mood, he even generously divided his rivals into two dumplings.

But soon, Fu Ruoyan's actions made him unable to laugh.

"Excuse me, ah," Fu if the words fast response, quickly adjust, to Jiang Xiao said, "I do not know today is your birthday, did not give you anything extra to prepare a gift, but just to have something to tell you."

He Go to the back cubicle and take something out. It was a beautiful paper bag in the shape of a small lantern. Jiang Xiao knew it was a wedding candy used at the wedding.

He opened it and saw that there were several kinds of candies in them, all of which were rare in the market, such as the peach milk candy specially selected by Jiang Xiao last time. The packaging was exquisite and lovely.

"I have nothing to do during the New Year's Day. I have a friend in a very large local wedding company. Every time there is a demand for wedding candies, newcomers have more and more requirements. We don't like wedding candies anymore. Want something new and delicious, so I recommended some of them to him. Fortunately, a few of them are quite satisfied with the customers," Fu Ruoyan explained to him, "but I'm still talking about it, hoping to achieve long-term cooperation. , In the future, we will come here to provide him with the selection list and supply of sweets.

Because the contract has not been signed, I haven't

told you yet , but today happens to be a holiday or your birthday, so I think it's for you Birthday present."

Jiang Xiao was of course pleasantly surprised to hear about business matters. When he signed Fu Ruoyan, he felt that he could help himself manage the store well, but he didn't expect that he could do additional things like this.

"Thank you," Jiang Xiao looked at him with a smile in his eyes, "I especially like this birthday gift."

Fu Ruoyan also smiled: "I should thank you for the candy in the bag you gave me New Year's I tasted them at the time. Both peach milk and strawberry milk candies are delicious, and I have a deep memory."

Many of the products in the Jiangxiao shop are rare in the market. The product turned out.

Especially for these small candies, although you can bypass him and go to other places to find cheaper ones, it is not easy to find them all. Jiang Xiao can also update frequently here, and the quality is stable. In comparison, He is the best choice to save trouble.

Fu Ruoyan originally came here for Jiang Xiao, but this small shop did give him a great surprise.

So he is very willing to help Jiang Xiao expand his business. His face and the so-called relationship are not the key to this business. Everyone is a business person. All the cooperation to promote Chengdu is based on Jiang Xiao. Good product.

He really wants to stay here more and more.

Lin Chengyu sitting while listening to these:?

What peach milk candy?

What does he not know?

The author has something to say: Jiang Xiao's different emotional breakup reasons are different. After all, it is a different stage of life. Xiao Fu's family situation is a bit complicated, but it is true that he did not leave because of family reasons, and there is no minor plot.