Chapter 82

Jiang Xiao was cutting vegetables. When he saw him coming in, he was taken aback and asked: "What are you doing in here?"

"I'll help you."

"Go out," Jiang Xiao reached out and drove people, "Go and sit outside, I'll come by myself." "

Lin Chengyu didn't leave.

Seeing him, Jiang Xiao glanced at him again, thought about it, and handed him the garlic in the bag.

"Peel the garlic, and then cut it into mashed garlic."

Lin Chengyu lowered his head and peeled the garlic there obediently. After peeling the garlic and cutting it, he looked at Jiang Xiao with eyesight.

Jiang Xiao received this look, flipped through the bag, and handed him a handful of green peppers.

"Cut this again and cut it into green pepper shreds."

Chen Lang and Xu Liang were watching TV outside. Xu Liang was a little embarrassed while sitting down, so he went to the kitchen and asked, "Or we can help. Please help?"

Jiang Xiao didn't answer, Lin Chengyu replied sternly: "No! You sit down, we two can do it."

He finally got to be alone with Jiang Xiao for a while, and then left so far away. Recently, there are few opportunities to cook a meal together.

He loves peeling garlic! Cutting green peppers is also very interesting!

Jiang Xiao then replied again: "Sit down, the kitchen is small, and there are so many people."

Lin Chengyu is enough to give him a hand. Washing vegetables and picking vegetables to see the fire or something, he dare not hold the spoon. He is really not as good as Jiang Xiao's.

Jiang Xiao cooked all his own skills today. They have all kinds of cuisines. They made candied sweet potatoes and garlic white meat, made green pepper beef, smoked bamboo shoots bacon and tomato sirloin pot, fried a small cabbage and made a fish head tofu soup. There are both spicy and not spicy ones, taking care of everyone's taste. Finally, Jiang Xiao watched that there was still time, and then watched them drink half of their beer, and made a fried fish to drink with wine.

Pots are not allowed in the dormitory. It was the first time for Chen Lang and the others to eat Jiang Xiao's meal. They thought it was home-cooked food.

This taste is much better than what they eat out.

Four boys cooked eight dishes. Jiang Xiao would usually cook a little bit more when he entertained the guests, so he had to make the family full, but he didn't expect that they were almost finished.

He was not very hungry when he was cooking, and he didn't even stretch out his chopsticks. Basically, the other three people finished eating.

"Oh, night," Chen Lang said while belching, "You, the road is wrong, you shouldn't go to a department store, you should open a restaurant in our school, and promise to kill all the restaurants on the commercial street."

Jiang Xiao: " It's not so exaggerated." When

he started to learn cooking, it was really just to save money.

"I have," Xu Liang Jiecha in the back, "so many of our college girls chasing you, that they did not go to dinner you do, if I eat, it is not a chase, that was born flutter job."

He If she were a woman, she would really do everything to get Jiang Xiao to get the certificate, and she would have the ability to take care of the family on the outside. God likes this kind of person.

But after he said this, he felt that Lin Chengyu, who was sitting across from him, changed his face, as if he was a little bit plain and black.

So Xu Liang, who felt like he had said something wrong, began to think about him. The two of them can't cook, but they can still do the dishes. Seeing Jiang Xiao busy for so long, the two of them are embarrassed to sit around. He rubbed his stomach and went to wash the dishes.

Many people at the school chase Jiang Xiao, and Lin Chengyu also knows this.

He is really popular. On the day when the shop opened, several girls sent flower baskets to celebrate the opening. Lin Chengyu was a little cautious when he faced Jiang Xiao, so he gave the two largest flower baskets, which were placed near the gate. , Especially conspicuous.

Although some of them were finally stopped, many people still tried to confess Jiang Xiao in various ways.

He has seen someone stop Jiang Xiao from giving love letters after class. He has seen so many girls cheering on him and rushing to give him water after Jiang Xiao finished playing basketball, but if Jiang Xiao really doesn't like it, he will be very straightforward. Of refusal.

"I'm really sorry, I don't plan to fall in love lately."

"I hope you will meet a more suitable boy in the future."

"Thank you, but really can't."

Jiang Xiao's rejection scene and Lin Chengyu have seen many times. NS.

He felt relieved while feeling a little uncomfortable.

Anyway, others dared to confess, he didn't dare to say these things to Jiang Xiao.

After staying with him for so long, the relationship has eased a lot now. Jiang Xiao is willing to accept his help, and can also live quietly with him in the same room to cook a meal, and get along like a friend. This is more than when he first started. much better.

He should be content, but he is really unwilling. He was afraid that if he took a step forward, the balance between the two of them would be broken. When the time comes, he can't even maintain such a relationship, and he doesn't know where to regret it.

So he was uneasy and tried to maintain his harmless appearance on the surface. In fact, he couldn't describe what he thought in his heart sometimes.

He watched Jiang Xiao get up, found the pot, cut half a lemon, and made a pot of lemon honey tea. If he gets tired of drinking it, his stomach will feel better. Then Jiang Xiao divided the tea in the pot into four cups. Xu Lang and the others washed the dishes and chopsticks to wash their hands. He first handed the cups to Lin Chengyu.

When Lin Chengyu received the cup, he touched Jiang Xiao's fingertips.

Jiang Xiao didn't care, she sat down and drank the tea, Lin Cheng looked at him, and held the cup tightly.

Love is always accompanied by possessiveness.

Every time he sees Jiang Xiao, he can feel very clearly how much he likes this person. He can't wait to possess him as a whole, and he can't wait to break himself into Jiang Xiao. He wants to be upright when others confess. Declaring sovereignty, thinking that Jiang Xiao belongs only to himself.

People have always been like this, and they have to make an inch of it, but now he only dares to think about it.

Chen Lang rushed tonight's train, Xu Liang also left about the time, Lin Chengyu stayed a little late, he asked Jiang Xiao: "What do you want to do during the holiday?"

Jiang Xiao should not return to Hou Lin during the New Year After here, Lin Chengyu thought that there might be a chance to go out together, but Jiang Xiao obviously didn't want to say more.

"I'm still going to see the goods," he said, "Let's talk about the specifics, it hasn't been decided yet."

Lin Chengyu still wanted to say something, but Jiang Xiao didn't let him say it.

"Then let's see you next semester," Jiang Xiao continued, "Business matters, thank you for this period of time."

Lin Chengyu wanted to say that delaying time seemed useless. It was getting late and he could only leave in the end. .

He didn't have any idle time during the holidays. It has been about half a year since Yongjiang was engaged in the development of the residential area. Some old houses were demolished on the land he bought. After leveling, the foundation was almost laid.

After he arrived at the construction site, he did not look like a young master at all. He put on work clothes and a safety helmet. Like the workers next to him, the meal was a big pot of rice.

The big pot of rice on the construction site was quite fragrant, but Lin Chengyu kept thinking about the meal he had at Jiang Xiao's house before he left. Compared with the meal in front of him, it was a bit dull.

I really want to have a night.

A few days later, many people walked on the construction site. After all, it was the Chinese New Year, and many people still had to go back. Lin Chengyu could finally rest for a while on the new year. The first thing he did was to drive to Lishi.

When I arrived at university, my work place was close to Jiang Xiao. He could drive to Jiangxiao and his community within an hour of driving. On the day of Xiao Nian, he brought some new year goods to the door and said it was past. After all, he and Aunt Xia are also very close. Cooked. Lin Chengyu happily parked the car on the kerb of the road, but when he opened the trunk, he bought too many things. After trying many times, he couldn't get them completely. He wondered if he wanted to go to the guard to borrow a little push. The car, as soon as he walked near the gate of the community, he saw Jiang Xiao at a glance. Sitting in the cafe by the window, the most important thing is that a girl with long curly hair and delicate makeup sits opposite Jiang Xiao, looking at Jiang Xiao with a smile. Although he knows that Jiang Xiao's sexuality is problematic, he will not like girls, but Lin Chengyu still has a vinegar smell in his head. He hadn't seen this girl, and he certainly couldn't be a relative of Jiang Xiao's family. He didn't know why such a person suddenly appeared next to Jiang Xiao after he left for a few days. The location of this cafe is also very special. Downstairs in the Xiaojia community, there is a high probability that he took the initiative to make an appointment here. From the beginning of Lin Heyuan's incident, he was particularly afraid that Jiang Xiao would be snatched away again. His mind was hot and he wanted to go straight up, but he calmed down for a while when he approached. He was not qualified to do so at this time, and it was unclear what the situation was. But Lin Chengyu couldn't hold his breath. He sneaked in, then found a back seat, and ordered a cup of American coffee to sit there and watch. The American coffee in this store was so bitter, Lin Chengyu took a sip and felt bitter from his mouth to his heart. He doesn't like coffee at all! There are actually no people in this coffee shop. It is a young year after all. Many people have gone home. Jiang Xiao noticed it as soon as he came in. But he has business affairs now, so I don't care about him, and he wants to finish the conversation. He can pretend not to see, Lin Chengyu's eyes are too obvious, it is impossible for the girl sitting opposite him to not see. "That person has been staring at us." She reminded, "Is it someone you know?"

Lin Chengyu soon found out that he was exposed, because Jiang Xiao's eyes were swept over, and he couldn't find that he was a fool. First he was nervous for a while at a loss, and then simply sat down, feeling very crisis. Self introduction.

"Hello, I'm Jiang Xiao's..."

"University roommate," Jiang Xiao interrupted him with helpless eyes. He felt that he couldn't make it through if he couldn't tell what was going on. He also introduced the pretty girl sitting opposite. Girl, "Ye Miaomiao, she came to me to talk about business in the store, and we want to get a cosmetics counter inside."

Just talk about business.

Lin Chengyu breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized that he had done something stupid again after worrying too much.

Jiang Xiao didn't want to talk to Lin Chengyu in front of others. He had already discussed with him. There are more details that cannot be negotiated today. Later, he will have to go to the field to find out about Ye Miaomiao's goods before making a decision.

The other girl didn't want to look at each other with Lin Chengyu anymore, showing a kind smile, and then said: "Let's talk next time."

Jiang Xiao also smiled at her: "Okay." After the

other party left, Jiang Xiao rubbed He rubbed his eyebrows, then turned to look at Lin Chengyu, and said, "Can you not do this next time? I'm really talking about business."

Lin Chengyu has always admitted his mistakes quickly in front of him, and immediately raised his hands and said sincerely: "I was wrong. ."