Chapter 179

Regarding Lin Chengyu's love for him, it took Jiang Xiao a long time to realize that this is indeed true. This person really loves himself for many years.

But he knew in his heart that when he heard the other party's words at this time, he still received some shocks in his heart.

Jiang Xiao lowered his head, his face turned red, and he squeezed the photo album tightly, and suddenly he didn't know how to answer.

After Lin Chengyu spoke it out, he was also nervous and kept watching Jiang Xiao's reaction.

His relationship with Jiang Xiao has eased for more than a year. This time is not short or long. At the beginning, he would not say such things. After all, he knew that Jiang Xiao would not accept himself as soon as he came.

In the beginning it was just gratitude, but who said that gratitude would not be transformed into something else? The change in his attitude is slow.

Even some time ago, Fu Ruoyan said that Jiang Xiao had chosen him. This proves that it is not just Lin Chengyu who feels good about him, it is true.

But even if he wanted to confess, he needed the right time. He had never expected Lin Rongjia to give him such an opportunity before. When having dinner with Jiang Xiao tonight, he didn't expect such a moment.

Jiang Xiao was obviously in a good mood when he looked at that photo album. He was soft-hearted at first, and he was the softest at that time.

He looked at this person, and on impulse, he said what he had been hiding.

Lin Chengyu wants to confess to Jiang Xiao every day. He is not afraid of failure. He is afraid that Jiang Xiao thinks he is insincere. Now he finally speaks it out. He is waiting for Jiang Xiao's answer, just like waiting for a sentence.

"The album is well done, and thank you. Just...what did you say about this suddenly."

Jiang Xiao kept lowering her head and didn't look at him, and she was a little messy when she spoke, but Lin Chengyu found that he was blushing.

Really blushed.

Blushing meant that Jiang Xiao believed his words to a certain extent.

He suddenly gained some confidence.

He knew Jiang Xiao's habit. In order to avoid embarrassment, his first reaction was definitely to run. Sure enough, Jiang Xiao was sitting on the carpet in the study room. Lin Chengyu watched him stand up and prepare to walk around.

But the space in front of this bookcase is not big, Lin Chengyu just sits at the exit. If Jiang Xiao wanted to escape, he had to go through Lin Chengyu. I don't know if it was because of nervousness or something. Jiang Xiao was still holding the photo album in his hand.

Lin Chengyu usually indulges him, Jiang Xiao wants everything, but now it's different, he doesn't want Jiang Xiao to avoid this.

If you keep waiting like this, I don't know when I will talk about this next time.

When Jiang Xiao was about to leave, he stopped him, and Jiang Xiao couldn't stand still, so he was pulled down again.

There was a thick carpet on the ground, and he would not feel pain when he fell on the ground.

Jiang Xiao was more nervous. The place where he was sitting was still some distance away from Lin Chengyu, but now he fell completely on Lin Chengyu.

He was held in his arms by Lin Chengyu, and he didn't use much strength, but there was a wall behind him, and there was no chance to go anymore.

Jiang Xiao's face turned red, and she reached out and pushed the person, but didn't push away.

Lin Chengyu looked at him carefully. He saw Jiang Xiao's reaction. He didn't mean to resist. He stretched out his hand to push people and didn't use any strength. Then he curled up there, looking pitiful and cute.

This means that he is not repulsive, he is just shy and a bit wanting to escape. Jiang Xiao separated the album between two people, as if he could hide himself in this way.

Lin to Yu saw it, could not help but reach out and stroked a moment his forehead a bit messy hair, and then opening:. "I see previous photos today, also felt a lot of things not to do, night night, I'm sorry,"

the beginning of time , Did a lot of inappropriate things, which troubled Jiang Xiao, Lin Chengyu really felt that he hadn't done a good job, but people always have to learn something slowly.

At any rate, he didn't talk about the previous sentence again, which made Jiang Xiao feel a little relaxed.

But Jiang Xiao is actually fine with what happened before. He has experienced so many things. Looking back now, all he remembers are happy things. Lin Chengyu's so-called sorry thing was also covered by other things, there is no need to apologize to himself anymore.

He thought so in his heart, and he naturally said so, but after he finished speaking, Lin Chengyu had more courage to confess his confession.

When he changed the topic, he brought up the topic that made Jiang Xiao cramped before.

"Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu leaned closer, gently rubbing his cheek with his hand, "I always wanted to ask, what do you think of me now? Do you... have a little bit of me in your heart? Even a little bit is fine."

Jiang Xiaoshen He took a breath, and felt that his question was a little flattering. Having gone through so many things, of course he felt rushed into his heart.

But is this kind of feeling what the other party expects? Jiang Xiao couldn't tell. He can't quantify his inner feelings, how can he score the feelings of people?

"I am, yes," Jiang Xiao stumbled, "maybe it's not what you think..."

"Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu followed him closely, and he asked again, "Do you have me in your heart? Just answer this. That's fine."

Jiang Xiao paused for a while, then nodded and said: "Yeah."

His last word was still pretty sure. He raised his head and glanced at Lin Chengyu. The heat in the other's eyes scared him a little, Jiang Xiao again He lowered his head, his eyes began to mess again.

Shouldn't you say that?

He heard Lin Chengyu laugh and smiled lightly.

"Xiao Xiao, I'm very happy."

Then Lin Chengyu didn't say anything.

He also knew in his heart that at this point in time, talking to Jiang Xiao would not have any results. Seeing Jiang Xiao blushing, he would be bleeding, and if he was pushed down, people might be about to explode.

Things have to be done bit by bit, and it is good to have an affirmative beginning.

Jiang Xiao escaped that day, but since then, he feels that Lin Chengyu is also slowly changing, as if it were another form of boiling frogs in warm water.

He said that he loves himself, Jiang Xiao did not reject this, so he used his actions to confirm that if he wants to chase Jiang Xiao, he can't use the conventional one, but it doesn't mean that he won't do some things that should be done.

However, this year Jiang Xiao was actually seeing her heart clearly.

Should I accept him again? Or to put it another way, give one's feelings a chance again, and the other object of feelings is Lin Chengyu.

Many things do not need to be proved by words, and the proof by actual experience is more profound.

Jiang Xiao saw that photo album in the spring, and went to Lin Chengyu's house again this summer.

The flower room of the small villa has been expanded. The glass flower room is beautifully made. The flowers and plants inside are all grown. The rose, jasmine and daffodils bloom very well in summer, including in the water outside, the pink petals of water lilies float on Above, the little goldfish in the pool was also lively, swimming around with its tail wagging.

"These were raised for you, and I think you should like them," Lin Chengyu told him. "Later, it became a habit to raise them and they will take care of them later."

This is indeed the garden that Jiang Xiao likes, he After earning money, I moved several times for various reasons, and gardens like this need a long time.

He didn't have this chance this time, but Lin Chengyu realized it very well.

This autumn is the harvest season, and the harvest at several major agricultural products fields is very good.

For the wireless fresh food section, Jiang Xiao went on business trips out of town several times. After the business was done, he lived for a few days in a farm under the unlimited contract, where there was a pasture for raising cattle and sheep, and the sunset on the pasture was particularly beautiful.

Lin Chengyu also came here. Jiang Xiao wore a straw hat and sat on the railing to watch the wind blow over the pasture. He rolled up his sleeves and set up a barbecue beside him. The wind was full of the smell of food.

The beef and lamb raised on the farm are of the best quality, and Lin Chengyu's cooking is also delicious. The heat is just right, and only simple seasoning is needed to make it very delicious.

There were only two of them in the small wooden house in the middle of the meadow, and the sky was full of stars at night.

When Jiang Xiao looked up, Lin Chengyu didn't bother him. He was silent at the right time. Without saying anything, he stayed quietly by Jiang Xiao's side, and he could be seen as soon as he turned his head.

This winter, Jiang Xiao picked up the leisurely sentiment of the trip again. This trip was still after the New Year's Day. He had some free time and wanted to see the snow.

He was building a snowman in a foreign country, and Lin Chengyu piled another one beside him.

The two snowmen stood side by side, but there was heavy snow that night. When Jiang Xiao woke up the next day, the snowman had already covered half of it, and the red noses of the two snowmen were still very conspicuous.

Lin Chengyu asked him if he would like to pile one more?

Jiang Xiao shook it.

"One is enough," Jiang Xiao looked at his hand, "The weather is a little bit cold."

Lin Chengyu lowered his head and smiled. He knew Jiang Xiao was a little squeamish, so he took his hand over, his palms were warm. Jiang Xiao didn't break away either.

The snowman never stayed for too long, but on the day of the trip, Lin Chengyu made him a fluffy snowman. The material was wool felt. It was small and could be hung. It looked like the one made by Jiang Xiaodui. A little plain and chubby snowman.

"Did you make it yourself?"

Jiang Xiao looked left and right, still feeling very cute.

"Well, it's not very difficult," Lin Chengyu said, "You can keep him forever."

After so long, Jiang Xiao seems to have become accustomed to Lin Chengyu by his side. This is a very comfortable company, and it is also very good to go on like this.

Lin Chengyu also felt Jiang Xiao's changes. Many times when he got closer, the other party didn't feel offended. When he plucked up the courage to hug Jiang Xiao, the other party was also very well-behaved and would gently leaned his head on his shoulder. , Just as it was just a long time ago.

Time moves forward, this year Infinite and Yongjiang still have cooperation. The vacant land of Jiang Xiao's company didn't last long, and he was about to start building a new building.

The promotion of Infinite mobile terminal mall is very good, and the offline fresh food stores are also very good. Infinite is also an important part of Zhongsen's layout. There are many small factories that Infinite invests and manages on its own. In order to expand its business, it attracts. The number of employees is also increasing.

Jiang Xiao has to build a building if he wants to plan for the next few years.

This building is quite far away from his original office, and there is a large landscape garden in between. It will not disturb the normal office when it is built. This kind of project naturally looks for Yongjiang, and the closeness is also trustworthy.

The company's cooperation is deeper and the relationship between the two people is getting better and better. Many people around them feel that they will be together sooner or later, and there will be a layer of window paper.

So Lin Chengyu wanted to confess again on Jiang Xiao's birthday. Maybe the relationship between the two can go further and he can have... well, at least a reputation?

But just after the Spring Festival this year, Lin Chengyu heard a piece of news that was not very good for him.