Chapter 89

He was talking about Jiang Xiao's plan.

In many cases, a cooperator who has the same idea can really save a lot of things.

In fact, Jiang Xiao has already started to do this, and he is now choosing the style of membership card. The membership management system software is quite a lot on the market, and it is not complicated. After the programs and supporting facilities in the computers at the cashiers in the three stores are installed, the infinitely preferred membership system can be used.

Although some customers hate the merchant's phrase "make a membership card", in many cases, a store's membership system is indispensable, and its advantages and benefits are too many.

Precise push, customer stickiness, discounts for different customers, and rewards for shopping points, and even cash flow from customers recharging in advance, so not only big companies and supermarkets, but many small stores also engage in membership.

Jiang Xiao's plan is one step at a time. He chose to start from the physical store because he is familiar with the business and works steadily. After all, although many plans are magnificent, it is still difficult to realize them. , He can take a step back, at least the foundation of the physical store is still very solid.

"Then we are doing this for the time being today, you go back early," Jiang Xiao said to Fu Ruoyan, "It's almost Chinese New Year, there are no people in the mall, go home, I will close the store tomorrow, and come back after the new year. "

Anyway, I can't make a lot of money by opening a store now.

When he talked about going home, Fu Ruoyan didn't see much joy on his face.

The clerk in the shop has been back to their hometown for the New Year holidays. The only people who have been here these days are Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan. The guests are sparse, and the two of them sit there chatting most of the time.

Fu Ruoyan didn't have any desire to go home. His relationship with his family could not be explained in one word. After dropping out of school, he never went back once in the past three years. What he said to go back was just to go back to the rental house. It was meaningless and it was better to be in the shop.

There is Jiang Xiao in the store.

Jiang Xiao comes here every day. He has time during school holidays. Watching Fu Ruoyan have been eating takeaways, he would often bring him meals at noon and night.

Although a certain person with the surname Lin often came to find Jiang Xiao for various reasons, it was a very happy thing to finish eating Jiang Xiao's meal in the other's jealous eyes.

Jiang Xiao also seemed to see that he was not in high spirits.

"I'll treat you to a meal," Jiang Xiao spontaneously took him out. "It just so happened that I was also hungry."

Many restaurants outside were closed, and the two of them walked around and found a dumpling shop.

The taste of this shop is average, and Fu Ruoyan thinks while eating, it's far inferior to Jiang Xiao's.

After the dumplings were finished, the weather outside was not good, and it started to rain again.

The raindrops in winter are extremely cold, Jiang Xiao flipped over, and pulled out an umbrella from his bag.

He glanced at Fu Ruoyan, and asked: "Shall I send you back?"

Fu Ruoyan shook his head subconsciously. She is not a little girl and needs someone to send her back.

But as soon as he shook his head, he regretted it a little.

He wants to stay with Jiang Xiao a little longer. The store is closed today. Bye bye, he will wait for the whole Spring Festival holiday to pass.

"There is only one umbrella, so you accompany me home first, I just have something for you," Jiang Xiao said, "My house is not far away. It only takes fifteen minutes to go back by bus from here. Don't you rush back. "

Fu Ruoyan didn't refuse this time.

The bus station was still some way away from the dumpling shop. Jiang Xiao hid the two people with an umbrella. The space under the umbrella was so small, the two people were very close.

Fu Ruoyan felt the heat on Jiang Xiao's body approaching again, and it was warm.

Why is this person so warm?

He can't figure it out.

The bus at night was also empty and there were no people. Jiang Xiao looked for it in the schoolbag she was carrying, and found another bag of candy.

"Here you are."

Fu Ruoyan honestly reached out and took it.

"I tasted it a few days ago. I want to put it in the snack cabinet. Some of the sugars of this brand are delicious and some are mediocre. I have tasted it for a long time, and my teeth hurt." It

is a foreign brand, but just over there in Liujiang A new factory was built. Jiang Xiao picked it up from the dealer for a long time before finding this. It was not well-known in China. The bag of sugar was one of the delicious ones he picked out.

"The peach milk-flavored soft candy is the best," Jiang Xiao said, "I'll give you a taste."

Fu Ruoyan hasn't eaten any candy for a long time. He tore open the powdery white sugar paper, the peach-flavored candy was so sweet. , And not greasy.

He kept that smell in his mouth, and then went to Jiang Xiao's house.

Xia Wanwan is busy with work on weekdays, but she will also go home when the holiday is approaching. After meeting him, she was very enthusiastic and hurriedly greeted him to come in.

As soon as Jiang Xiao's door opened, the warm yellow light inside spread out.

"Sit down for a while," Jiang Xiao said, "at least wait until the rain stops before leaving."

Fu Ruoyan sat on the sofa, and he seemed to have quickly discovered the little bear complex of Xia's mother.

The slippers that Jiang Xiao wore had a bear head, and there was a plush blanket on the sofa that looked like a little brown bear.

Jiang Xiao poured him a cup of hot water, then went to the refrigerator to look for it.

Holding the cup of hot water in his hand, Fu Ruoyan watched him find a heat preservation bag, put the frozen ice bag in it, and gave him a big bag full of it.

"What is it?" He

carried it quite heavy.

"A few days ago you said you didn't want to eat takeaway?" Jiang Xiao said, "When I was young, my mother and I made a lot of food, including meatballs, some snacks, and jerky snacks. There are too many to make, just for you, some can be eaten directly, and some simply boiled or steamed, you can eat."

Fu Ruoyan contained sugar in his clothes bag, and he carried Jiang Xiaoqi in his hand. He didn't know what to say. When he left Jiang Xiao's house, the rain outside had stopped.

The next day he tried to steam it himself.

Inside the bag are small buns pinched by Jiang Xiao, minced meat, and red bean paste. Although Fu Ruoyan can't cook, Jiang Xiao has taken care of everything. He just sits on the water and steams the frozen things in the pot. Just cooked.

The small buns are very small, only half a fist, and gravy comes out after one bite. The bean paste filling is also soft, sweet but not greasy.

It may be that Jiang Xiao gave him some blind self-confidence, and he ate the super delicious little buns on the first day. Fu Ruoyan, who was very successful in steaming for the first time, was slightly swollen.

The next day was New Year's Eve. He was alone in the house, trying to get something more advanced for himself to eat.

There are fish balls in the bag. Jiang Xiao suggested that he have a hot pot on New Year's Eve. The big supermarket is still open during the day on New Year's Eve. Buy a hot pot base and buy some fresh dishes.

Jiang Xiao used to eat like this when she was at home by herself, and she was very happy to be able to eat while watching TV.

But Fu Ruoyan searched on the computer and planned to get himself a seaweed fish ball soup, and Jiang Xiao also gave him a packet of small wontons, which should be delicious in the soup.

It is said on the Internet that the seaweed fish ball soup is super simple, and fools can make it. Fu Ruoyan took a look and found it to be really simple. He learned the steps after just a few glances.

Then he fired confidently.

At this point, Jiang Xiao was preparing a New Year's Eve dinner at his home. He and Xia Wanwan couldn't eat much. Every time he made a smaller portion so that he could eat more dishes, he suddenly received a call from Fu Ruoyan.

After Jiang Xiao connected, he asked, "What's wrong? Did you encounter something?"

Fu Ruoyan, who was on the other side of the phone, was suspiciously silent.

Then Jiang Xiao heard him ask: "Well, Jiang Xiao, let me ask you, the right amount of salt, a little chicken powder, a little pepper, and a spoonful of lard after the pan... How much is this amount, a little, and a little? ......What size spoon is it?"

Jiang Xiao: "......What are you going to do?" After

receiving the reply from the seaweed fish ball soup, Jiang Xiao breathed a sigh of relief. The soup is very simple.

"Don't be nervous," Jiang Xiao said, "When I made the fish balls, there was already salt in it. The seaweed also has a salty taste. You don't need to put a lot of seasonings. If you really can't control it, find one. Coffee spoons, just put them little by little."

These days there is no video call on mobile phones, and Jiang Xiao is not very good at describing the quantity to him intuitively. He simply advised the other party to take it slowly. If it feels light, add a little more seasoning and slowly try the right taste.

Cooking this soup is still very fast. With Jiang Xiao teaching him patiently on the other side of the phone, Fu Ruoyan is not so nervous.

After the seaweed was cooked, it became very big. He cooked a big pot of soup. The pot used was a medium-sized soup pot of pink crown pig type sold in Jiangxiao shop. It was full, and it was filled with ginger soup. The fresh meat ravioli, the spoonful of lard added when it comes out of the pan is also just right, very fragrant.

As Jiang Xiao said, he put a layer of insulating cloth under the soup pot. This time he did not bring the dining table. Anyway, he was the only one in the rental house. Whatever he did, he brought it to the coffee table in the living room, and then Simply sit on the carpet, and after the TV is turned on, the warm-up show of the Spring Festival Gala begins.

Jiang Xiao asked on the phone, "Is it delicious?" The

fish balls are very well prepared, and they are very good when they bite into their mouths. The small wontons are also good, fresh and sweet.

There are other things that Jiang Xiao gave in the bag, which can be eaten directly. There are pickled sour ginger radishes, which are crispy and delicious and very appetizing. There are also Jiang Xiao's Dengying beef shreds, which are placed on the side. The side dishes are also amazing.

"It's very delicious," Fu Ruoyan sighed sincerely, "Thank you, Jiang Xiao."

Jiang Xiao smiled and said: "You like it, and Fu Ruoyan, thank you for helping me during this time, I wish you Happy New Year's Eve."

Fu Ruoyan knows a lot of people. He has received a lot of text messages for Happy New Year this year. He also called, and he answered or did not answer. But no one else made him feel at ease like Jiang Xiao's sentence.

The call couldn't be kept on. After Jiang Xiao hung up, another call came in about five minutes later.

The name displayed on the phone is "Fu Zonglin".

Fu Ruoyan's expression changed in an instant, and the smile on his face no longer looked so natural. He stared at the name for a while, and then picked it up at the last minute.

There was a female voice on the other side, sounding very gentle and gentle: "If Yan? You finally took it, thank goodness, today is New Year's Eve, don't fight with your dad, go home for dinner, your brother is also very at home If I miss you, we don't care about the previous things. It's all a family..." When

she talked about a family, Fu Ruoyan couldn't help but sneer.

"...Want me to go home for dinner? A family?" He sneered, "I think you wish I died outside and never come back?" The

female voice on the phone stopped talking, she seemed to sob uncomfortably, this At that time, the male voice he was familiar with came over there.

"How to talk to your Aunt Chen? What's your attitude? You simply..."

Fu Ruoyan didn't want to listen anymore, he hung up the phone, and then shut it down quickly.

The Fu family is in Shencheng, he is in Lishi, and it is now more than seven o'clock in the evening, and his car has long been gone. I really want him to go back. Will he call at this time?

It's better to go back by yourself.

His fish ball soup will be cold if he doesn't drink it. What kind of Fu's New Year's Eve dinner is rare? It's the same every year, it's terrible, and the one he made by himself is already delicious enough.

The Spring Festival Gala on TV started soon. The show was not very new, but it was beaming. He sat there alone. After eating, he felt a sense of indescribable satisfaction. He was also lazily sitting on the carpet. Yes, after thinking for a while, he reached out to get sugar on the coffee table.

The last two peach milk fudges that Jiang Xiao gave were left. Fu Ruoyan usually doesn't like candies, but he likes them very much.