Chapter 112

Jiang Xiao didn't know how he got up in the end, and the tips of his ears were red.

Fu Ruoyan was very calm, but couldn't help but stare at the tips of his ears for a while.

What Jiang Xiao did he looked very cute. When he woke up in the morning, his hair was a bit messy, and there were two dull hairs on the top of his head. She didn't dare to look at him, so she took a random glance.

It's just a pity that he can't stare at people for too long.

Jiang Xiao seemed to have blood dripping from his ears, so he quickly got up to wash. Jiang Xiao sat on the bed for a while, calmed his emotions, and went to tidy up.

Fu Ruoyan prepared a set of washing utensils for him, which was the same as the one he used himself, except that there was a difference in color between blue and white.

Since his last confession, his cautious thinking has also been revealed.

Jiang Xiao poured water on his face, and he was a little confused.

He really couldn't tell what the relationship between him and Fu Ruoyan was.

The relationship between lovers is not reached, is it ambiguous?

At least disgusting is not disgusting. When I woke up this morning, Jiang Xiao didn't have any disgusting emotions. He was shocked, embarrassed and embarrassed. The clothes were intact. He knew that the two of them just slept in a hug. .

What will happen in the future?

Jiang Xiao couldn't tell, can he really let the flow go?

He smoothed his clothes and then went out.

Before the breakfast was delivered, Fu Ruoyan brought him out the bowl and chopsticks. The two sat at the table, facing each other, and Jiang Xiao's ears started to red again.

He started trying to find something to divert his attention, so he took the magazine on the desktop and opened it to find out that the fancy cover is not a magazine, but a plan for an entertainment project, owned by Fu Ruoyan's company.

"Excuse me," Jiang Xiao put it down as soon as he opened it, "I didn't mean to watch it."

Although it is familiar, public or private are private. The plans and project documents involve commercial secrets, and not everyone can. watch.

"It's okay, look at it," Fu Ruoyan wondered why he was so sensitive. "What is wrong with me? You often tell me about infinite things."

Jiang Xiao heard the words and explained: " This is not the same. You are a shareholder. Of course I can tell you."

Although Fu Ruoyan left, the shares Jiang Xiao gave him at that time were still there.

"I don't think it's different. You trust me, I trust you," Fu Ruoyan stuffed him with the plan book. "Look, it's not a secret. It's all set down soon. It's okay to solve your boredom. , Breakfast will arrive in about five minutes." After

Fu Ruoyan finished speaking, he paused and said half-jokingly: "Use the audience's perspective to give me a reference and give me some suggestions."

Anyway, the topic of business can be changed. Jiang Xiao pulled out from the morning's predicament.

He flipped through the plan, and he didn't understand many vocabulary very well. He could only read the name and introduction in scribbles. There were quite a few in his hand, about a dozen projects, basically all for investment.

After all, the entertainment industry has a very strong penetration rate. Jiang Xiao has heard of the famous projects around 2010, even if he hasn't watched them. Of course, behind the famous projects, there are many failed projects.

In the past few minutes, Jiang Xiao saw one of the more than a dozen projects he had heard of. He took this out, looked at it carefully, and handed it to Fu Ruoyan.

"I think this looks pretty good," Jiang Xiao said. "It's interesting, for your reference."

Fu Ruoyan was still surprised that he actually picked one, and took a look at it. It was a talent show.

This variety show production is not short of money. It is produced by a local station. This time it is selling the network broadcasting rights. Fu Ruoyan had previously invested in a video website. He had read the plan and the project was okay, but the broadcasting rights were too expensive. The price was not negotiated, and he wanted to abandon it.

"I think it will be popular," Jiang Xiao thought for a while, and added, "Of course, depending on your specific choice, I am an amateur, so I won't give advice to professionals."

The world after rebirth will change, Jiang Xiao looked at the producer and a few guests to be invited on the plan, and said this sentence without much difference from the memory.

Fu Ruoyan is not yet fully on his feet. It is not easy for him. Now the strings in his mind don't seem to relax. If he can, Jiang Xiao hopes that he can go smoothly.

"Okay, I will seriously consider it."

Fu Ruoyan put away the plan separately.

At this time, breakfast was just delivered, and the two people's topics about business ended here.

At this time, Jiang Xiao took out his mobile phone to see if there was any work that needed him to handle.

Only then did he realize that Lin Chengyu had made a lot of calls and then sent text messages to ask him where he had gone and whether he was okay.

It stands to reason that it is time to return a call.

But Jiang Xiao looked at the name, her fingers trembled, and she couldn't press it down.

He didn't want to call Lin Chengyu.

Jiang Xiao also admitted that this was like a kind of subconscious resistance and protection. He just assumed that the call could not be reached, and when he heard the unconnected busy tone, he felt harsh and uncomfortable.

Others won't, only the name Lin Chengyu can't.

The memory before his death was so deep, he was afraid of repeating the same mistakes. Even though his relationship with Lin Chengyu is much better now, he still can't get through this level.

So Jiang Xiao simply put down the phone.

Let's talk in person, there is nothing to explain.

Fu Ruoyan saw Jiang Xiao's movements and expressions in his eyes. He actually guessed what Jiang Xiao saw on his phone. He still remembered the series of calls Lin Chengyu made yesterday.

But that's it, Jiang Xiao didn't mean to fight back.

He was a little relieved, lowered his head and smiled unconsciously.

After eating, Jiang Xiao had to go to work. Fu Ruoyan drove him downstairs. When Jiang Xiao got out of the car, he held his wrist.

"Xiao Xiao, when you feel tired from now on, and you can't relax, you can come to me at any time, I have been there."

Jiang Xiao was taken aback, and then nodded.

"I, I know."

He walked upstairs to the company, still a little bit disheartened.

As the boss, Jiang Xiao didn't need to clock in. Ye Miaomiao came long ago, went into the office and asked him to sign the documents, and then looked at him up and down.

"It's all yesterday's old clothes, I haven't changed it," Ye Miaomiao raised her eyebrows, "It's not a night at home."

He went with Fu Ruoyan last night. Ye Miaomiao didn't know exactly where he went, so how did Lin Chengyu ask? She is also useless.

...Is the progress so fast?

"I didn't do anything, don't think about it," Jiang Xiao said, "Too tired, I fell asleep at Fu Ruoyan's house. The company has clothes, I will change it now."

Seriously, Ye Miaomiao was a little disappointed.

It doesn't matter whether Ye Miaomiao is disappointed or not. Lin Chengyu came to the company after Jiang Xiao finished changing his clothes. After seeing the people, he was very relieved.

No one was found yesterday, and he said that he had followed Fu Ruoyan. Lin Chengyu felt bad.

This person, Fu Ruoyan, had obviously disappeared some time ago. He thought he was quite self-aware and knew to give up, but he ran out again after a short while in peace.

I'm so embarrassed not to say a word and take Jiang Xiao!

Jiang Xiao didn't go home all night and didn't know where he was taken.

Even if I asked Jiang Xiao about the matter yesterday, Lin Chengyu wouldn't say anything about it. The two of them weren't as wide as he could manage, even though Lin Chengyu was really worried last night.

But seeing that Jiang Xiao was okay today, he didn't ask anything.

"Will you have dinner together at noon?"

"No," Jiang Xiao said, "I have something to work on today, you can go and eat by yourself."

This time I disagree, and there will be another time.

Lin Chengyu was always patient at this time. After Jiang Xiao had been busy for a few days, he could still have a meal together.

Lin Chengyu also made appointments at home. Lin's Jiang Xiao came often. Now he is familiar with the road. Originally, he wanted to have a meal with Grandpa Lin. Before the meal came, the old man said that he was in a hurry. He left and stayed. Under him and Lin Chengyu two.

...It's too coincidental to say that it's a coincidence.

It's all here, and Jiang Xiao can't run away at this time.

Lin Chengyu's uncle failed to fight for power. He was hammered several times by Lin Chengyu, and he had already moved out. In such a big house, apart from a few servants, there were only two of them.

Lin Chengyu made most of this meal by himself. After he was reborn, he practiced for eight years. Even if he didn't have any talent in cooking, but practice makes perfect, he didn't cook the full banquet of the Han Dynasty, so he focused on the few dishes that Jiang Xiao liked. enough.

To be honest, the spicy prawns are pretty good. He doesn't know where he studied. The craftsmanship is very close to Jiang Xiao's. Jiang Xiao also took a look at the kitchen. The steps and seasonings are indeed in line with his habits. almost.

Jiang Xiao didn't lie, he did well and did well, and it was nothing to boast about eating things made by people.

Lin Chengyu was affirmed by him, of course he was very happy, his face was full of smiles.

"And this," he handed him another drink, "just soaked, take it, or warm your hands." It

's hot cocoa.

In the spring weather, it is still cold at night, and drinking this is also comfortable.

After the meal, Lin Chengyu took him for a walk. The house was big enough to take a long walk and showed him the trees planted in the garden.

"...The sweet-scented osmanthus trees that you sent before are all well taken care of. There, I planted jasmine flowers by myself. I remember you said that you like the fragrance," Lin Chengyu pointed out to him, "The pond over there is actually It broke, and I have never put water in because the garden is lively. Some time ago I found someone to repair it, and started to raise fish again. During the New Year, I put a few golden and red carps in. It's very beautiful. , Grandpa also said that he was happy and he looked happy."

Jiang Xiao felt that Lin Chengyu was a bit verbose, he was not like this before.

But he didn't say anything, just listened silently.

He took Jiang Xiao to see that the fish in the pond was quite spiritual. As soon as someone came over, he squeezed from all sides of the pond and surged on the edge of the small pond. The light on the pond was quite bright. Jiang Xiao saw the golden carp. The scales flashed, very beautiful.

Lin Chengyu handed him a packet of fish food.

Jiang Xiao slowly threw it in, watching the fish flicking their tails for grabs. He watched without blinking. After the feeding, he held the drink cup in both hands and took a slow sip of the heat with a straw. cocoa.

The sweetness of chocolate.

It seems that he hasn't eaten chocolate for a long time.

Jiang Xiao felt warmer. He was still looking down at the fish. After a few fish ate the fish, they flung their tails and swam away.

Lin Chengyu was looking at him, Jiang Xiao's eyes were round and round, and his eyes followed the fish, turning around, so cute.