Chapter 145

"It's not your fault," Fu Ruoyan hugged him, "I should understand you. Sometimes things at work are beyond your control. Sorry, no matter what, I shouldn't be angry with you. Xiao Xiao, in the future Not anymore."

Each step back, and the matter is over. What's more, Jiang Xiao took the initiative this time. Of course, Fu Ruoyan wouldn't make any more troubles, and his heart became soft.

He was so impulsive today.

"It's okay," Jiang Xiao patted him on the back, "I know."

Jiang Xiao has lived for so long and talked several times, but sometimes he feels that he is still a person who doesn't know how to fall in love. For some things , He will still be caught off guard.

But Fu Ruoyan is very good. If he is not happy, Jiang Xiao is willing to sacrifice something to accommodate him.

Like a person, as long as he is happy. He is very afraid that he will do wrong things like others, and become a failed lover, causing the other party to be wronged and sad.

At least now Fu Ruoyan seems to be much better, Jiang Xiao doesn't care anymore. Handing over the job may not necessarily be a bad thing.

At night, the two of them hugged and fell asleep. Fu Ruoyan didn't fall asleep much. He lowered his head and looked at Jiang Xiao's eyebrows through the faint moonlight.

He thought of what happened today, and he thought of seeing Jiang Xiao at the stall.

In addition to distressing and self-blaming, Fu Ruoyan thought of something else.

Jiang Xiao is a person who can solve problems on his own under any circumstances. He can live well by himself, but Fu Ruoyan feels that he can't do it.

He lost Jiang Xiao and his mind was completely messed up. It took him a few hours to feel extremely long. After seeing Jiang Xiao, this situation stopped.

He held the person tighter on the bed.

Jiang Xiao will always be mine, he thought.

Sure enough, in the next few days, Jiang Xiao's phone didn't ring as frequently, and occasionally one or two, he tried to finish briefly, and put the matter in the rest time for unified handling.

Later, everyone gradually got started, Jiang Xiao really relaxed, and couldn't answer the phone for a day, which made him still a little uncomfortable.

I didn't expect to have such a fuss with Fu Ruoyan, but some results really came out.

Sometimes "delegating power" may not be a good choice. Infinity is not Jiang Xiao's infinity alone. Many people hold shares. Although most of them are brought into the industry by Jiang Xiao, it does not mean that he will continue to carry it.

In the future, the company will get bigger and bigger, and there will be more and more things. He doesn't have three heads and six arms. There will always be a day when he can't manage it. It's right to let go little by little.

The reality is that by the end of the trip, Jiang Xiao no longer needs to make decisions about everything. He only needs to take time every day to look at the key data sent to him by the secretary. The project is going better than Jiang Xiao imagined.

"Very good," Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan said about the incident, their eyebrows curled up with smiles, "I have to thank you."

Perhaps this is also a blessing in disguise? Arguing is not a bad thing, and the unpleasantness of that day is also not a big deal at this time.

In general, this trip was a complete success. Jiang Xiao also met Fu Ruoyan's grandparents once. This artist couple still looks like idle clouds and wild cranes. They went out to gather together. The two sides are in good agreement and tacit understanding. They also look at the body. Very healthy.

Jiang Xiao was still a little envious of seeing them at this time. He hoped that he could have this kind of experience of living together with his lover.

Grandma still likes Jiang Xiao. The last time they met was not long. Jiang Xiao hadn't had time to do anything. This time he just had time. There is a small kitchen where he lives. Jiang Xiao eats foreign dishes during this time. I was really tired of eating, so I just went to the kitchen by myself to do something to satisfy his Chinese stomach.

No one would say something bad after eating Jiang Xiao's food. Grandpa and grandma often live abroad. Although the cooks around him can also cook Chinese food, the taste of Jiang Xiao is really hard to eat here.

The elegant grandmother has been eating it for the first time in so many years, but after a meal, she couldn't help but take a small spoon and eat it with coconut milk and purple rice soft cake made with ginger xiao.

Foreign desserts are all made too sweet, and the sugar is the same as for no money. This kind of not very sweet but richer in aroma and taste is the most suitable for her taste.

Fu Ruoyan had just gone out to accompany her grandpa to shopping, and will be back in a while. This time will be left to Jiang Xiao and her.

Jiang Xiao loves to talk to her very much, and her grandmother speaks in a very comfortable tone. Sometimes she can give him some useful suggestions and is a very good listener.

Jiang Xiao talked about his work and Fu Ruoyan, in general, and also mentioned two unpleasant things about them the other day.

Grandma heard this and slowly put down the spoon and frowned.

"It's okay, it's all over," Jiang Xiao noticed her little movement, and immediately explained, "I think of it, it was because I had a bigger reason, and I gave it out later, but the result was good. It seems, Sometimes I grabbed too tightly."

Grandma shook her head and said, "Xiao Jiang, I didn't say you were wrong. These are two different things."

He and Fu Ruoyan had a conflict. It was an emotional issue. In the end, it seemed that Each step back, in fact, Jiang Xiao retreats more. As for the adjustment of corporate governance, it has nothing to do with feelings. The basis for success is that Jiang Xiao has done a good job in talent training before, and the foundation has been solid enough to They can bear it as soon as they let go, rather than being forced by Fu Ruoyan.

On the surface, this matter has been resolved and has passed, but Fu Ruoyan was only indulged by Jiang Xiao again.

Jiang Xiao also understood what grandma meant.

"It's okay, if the words are good, he doesn't always do this. After so long, people have emotions, just that time, I understand him," Jiang Xiao smiled, "We are lovers. I was on a business trip before. Many, now I should be more tolerant of him."

Grandma stopped talking.

The parties all said so, she couldn't say anything more, just stop talking.

There is always no right answer to feelings, and there is no experience at all. Just feel it for yourself. If others say more, it's just gesticulating.

And after they finished talking about it, Fu Ruoyan came back, so this passage naturally didn't go on.

The two played abroad for nearly twenty days and came back before the new year. This year Xia Wanwan also received a bunch of gifts from her son, but she also had a rich rebate.

Xia Wanwan's own office is also flourishing. She doesn't need Jiang Xiao to introduce her to her business. She has become famous in the circle and has

grown bigger in recent years. She has made a lot of friends.

Jiang Xiao traveled abroad. She did not depend on her son for survival. She was not idle, and went to play with her sisters in the warm southern hemisphere in winter.

Jiang Xiao wore the little bear hat she bought, and said to her heart: "..."

Why do countries in the southern hemisphere still make this kind of little bear hat? Sure enough, it looked like something Xia Wanwan would buy.

She has been well maintained in recent years. At the age of more than 40, she looks more beautiful and charming. When Jiang Xiao came home, she found that her mother had also built a large photo wall at home, with all kinds of hers hanging on it. Photo.

Jiang Xiao was also worried that he was too busy at work this year and ignored her mother. Now it seems that her mother's life is much richer than he thought.

The little sisters she had made also had children and daughters. Some were company leaders who had worked with the firm, and some were rich wives who had been admired since childhood. Basically, they all had children and daughters. But when everyone got together, the educational philosophy was the same.

The children are all this age, how can they manage? The child is not the property of the parent, so let it go when it's time to let it go.

"I know you are busy, I also have my own things to do," Xia Wanwan said, "you don't have to worry about me, I'm doing well."

Jiang Xiao started from scratch. Xia Wanwan saw in her eyes and knew that she was not able to provide background and help to Jiang Xiao before. All she could do was support him.

"I changed the company, so I won't be so busy in the future," Jiang Xiao stretched out his hand and hugged her, "I will visit you often in the future."

Indeed, this new year has passed, and the reform of Infinite's own management system is also very intense.

Jiang Xiao recruited so many people last year. Even if he is experienced, he needs to get started when he just enters a new company. The so-called infinite old management is very young, so he was very tired last year.

But after so long, what should be familiar should be familiar long ago. It's time to leave some things to them. If you can't do it, you just don't have enough ability. Get out as soon as possible.

And Ye Miaomiao and the others, who have been in the company for so many years, should have taken on more decision-making responsibilities. It is no longer possible to just listen to him and do things. You have to have ideas.

Grasping the big and letting go of the small was originally a rule that management at his level should abide by, otherwise he would be forced to death.

This idea was slowly implemented, and a few months later, Jiang Xiao's burden was really lighter.

This does not mean that his control over the company is weakened. He removes those that are not important. On the contrary, he can see the company's current situation and future development more clearly.

Fu Ruoyan liked to hear, after all, the most intuitive feeling was that Jiang Xiao spent a lot of time with him.

But this year, in addition to the shopping site, Jiang Xiao also has a major expenditure item.

"I want to build a building," Jiang Xiao said to him solemnly, "The current office space is too small."

Jiang Xiao is still renting a commercial building in the city center. Personally, it gradually expanded and rented a few more floors, but it was still not enough.

Especially last year, during the period of infinite and violent expansion, too many people were recruited and they couldn't sit down. The company has fifty to sixty people in the "unlimited self-operated" department alone, and there are more people in other more busy departments, such as the technical department and the marketing department.

Many people below have mentioned this to Jiang Xiao, and he has his own plans. The company is not without money. In 2012, the land price was a bit cheaper. When the price rises again in 2014, it will not be the price.