Chapter 44

Seeing him calm down, Jiang Xiao finished his warning and told Zhang Yang some good news.

"We have money in our hands, and the quantity of goods purchased is large, and the price of the goods can be pushed down again," Jiang Xiao said to him, "the profit margin will be a little bit bigger."

Electronic products would have been over time. Depreciation over time, because the technology has been updated, and electronic products are mass-produced on an assembly line, and the profit is almost the same on one product. It is also a rule for manufacturers to reduce prices and clear inventories before developing new product lines to sell new products. Electronic products must be updated from time to time. Will be eliminated, and the old ones will gradually become worthless.

Although it is in 2003, the electronic products have not been updated so quickly, but in the factory of Liujiang, more than one month or two months have passed, and, normally, the price of the old model of the machine will be lower. He paused and then continued: "The profit margins for the two of us are already very large. One can make 50 yuan each. Now that the extra money comes out, I suggest that you can let the profit go to the end of the sale. Shop, if you can, I suggest you make a little bit more. We can earn forty or even 30 for each of us." Zhang Yang was taken aback and didn't understand. After finally getting a good start, how come the money is still letting it out? Does Jiang Xiao think he has too much money? But Jiang Xiao was farther than he thought. Now they have a lot of money, 100,000 yuan, in terms of quantity, they can buy 300 to 400 units of goods, each earns 30, which is more than 10,000, which is a lot of money. More importantly, they can make this money now because the upstream supply channels of these stores in Houlin County do not have such things as mp3, and not everyone can go to the unfamiliar people at this time. Lin, now it means that Jiang Xiao and Zhang Yang brought the mp3 to Hou Lin ahead of the normal sales and logistics to earn the money. By the end of next year, it won't even take that long. Perhaps by the end of this year, these stores will be able to buy mp3s through their original channels, so why bother to buy them from Zhang Yang and Jiang Xiao?

Zhang Yang was dumbfounded when he heard him say this: "What should we do? Mean we can only earn money for the past few months?"

"What is it?" Jiang Xiao glanced at him, "Now you are ahead of them. Are you afraid of falling?"

The price of Mp3 will only get cheaper and cheaper. Probably this year or next year, there will be people-friendly models with no display at a price of less than 100 yuan. In another year or two, don't talk about it. It is nothing new for rich young people and middle and high school students to have the manpower. This is a big market.

"There are already people in Hhoulin who are willing to pay for this. You lower the price and do a quick promotion. When that happens, other stores will come to you, not only in Hhoulin but also in the nearby counties." Jiang Xiao Said, "When we have enough sales channels, we will have confidence. I will take you to Liujiang to sign an agent with the manufacturer and become an official distributor." Mp3 is still domestically dominant in the next few years. After the quality has gone up, the price is still low. Several brands of factories are located in Liujiang. After signing a distribution contract there, it will be more convenient to purchase and sell goods in the future. What's more, Jiang Xiao still remembers that domestic mp3 manufacturers have undergone technological innovation, and many manufacturers have become the pioneer brands of domestic mobile phones in a few years. Zhang Yang has caught up with this line, not just selling mp3 and mp4 in recent years. He can rely on this for a lifetime in the future, and now he can't be greedy for small money and miss the long run. Zhang Yang was stunned by what he said, these were things he hadn't thought of at all. He has been busy for more than two months, earning five thousand yuan is not a small amount. His small video disc shop usually only counts as one or two thousand in profit a month. Jiang Xiao told him the matter is too far away, he can't think of it. You can do it yourself. "Don't be too nervous," Jiang Xiao patted him on the shoulder, "I'm explaining to you why we want to let profit grab the market at this time. Of course, we have said that now, I am only responsible for restocking and selling you over there. Make up your mind, listen to me or not, you can do it yourself." Zhang Yang thought for a while, nodded immediately, and said: "I listen to you."

"Okay," Jiang Xiao smiled, "I will go to Liujiang in the next few days and wait

until I come back." Zhang Yang was still a little dizzy after he left, sitting in a chair thinking for a long time, and then whispered. He sighed: "What kind of brain does this kid...have?"

Jiang Xiao took advantage of the rebirth, but no matter how much thought in his mind, he had to dare to think and do it. He had 100,000 yuan in his hand. After the mid-term exam results came out, I boarded Ye Bing's car and went to Liujiang.

Jiang Xiao finally squeezed into the top 50 of the grade. This time, Liu Jiang also went there with confidence, anyway, he didn't delay studying.

Sure enough, as he expected, the price of the goods was lowered again this time.

Although Jiang Xiao didn't come to Liujiang during this period, he would make phone calls with Lin Zhiyuan from time to time, and the relationship was good, but now the two of them are getting more and more familiar.

Jiang Xiao also went to the wholesale market to make up for his small container. After a year, there were many new things on the wholesale market. Moreover, many classmates took the red envelopes for the Chinese New Year and had already booked things with him.

Most girls buy decorations, as well as stationery. Boys order jerseys and sneakers. This is the first time Jiang Xiao buys clothes, but this is a special reservation. It is expensive. Anyway, I have money to make money. , He took a few more trips and thought about choosing, and he could also pick good products. The Mp3 business is the same as his boutique department store business Jiang Xiao. Nothing is left. He prepared Zhang Yang for the dealer's business. Zhang Yang has helped him a lot, and the people are sincere. He has never thought of himself as a kid. , A good person has to be rewarded, and he can't let him earn the money for the past two years and stop cooking. Jiang Xiao has just passed his sixteenth birthday, and two years before he reaches adulthood, he can't sign the official distribution contract. Besides, he will go to university in the future, and there is a high probability that he will not stay in Hou Lin. In the past few years, he can save start-up funds to lay a foundation for himself. He has his own long-term plan. The weather in the Liujiang River is much hotter than in the thick forest. This season is already the sun. After Jiang Xiao finished the goods, Ye Bing hadn't finished it yet. At noon, he was waiting for the bus on the side of the road and found a shade of trees. It's terribly hot.

At this moment, someone next to him handed him a bottle of ice water.

He looked back, Lin Chengyu.

Jiang Xiao turned his head back,

"I don't drink it."

"Hold it for you, it will make you feel better," Lin Chengyu said, "I know you don't like to drink ice water, so I prepared this for you."

He turned his hand and took out a cup of iced mung bean soup and handed it to him.

"Taste it, it's too hot today."

Lin Chengyu has been following Jiang Xiao for so long, replenishing the heart that he has never had in his previous life.

In fact, what Jiang Xiao likes is easy to guess. For him, it is not expensive but good. For example, in this weather, Haagen-Dazs and iced mung bean soup, Jiang Xiao would choose iced mung bean soup without thinking about it.

But Jiang Xiao ignored him and moved a little farther.

"I bought it there." Lin Chengyu pointed to him. It was an old woman who set up a small stall selling sugar water under the sun. "If you don't drink it, it's a waste. It's not easy for people to have a good night."

Cut, it's not easy for the old woman, can't he buy it by himself?

Jiang Xiao stood up and ran to the stall by herself. He bought a cup of mung bean soup, a cup of ice jelly, and two cold cakes. The old woman took a plastic bag to pack him, but Jiang Xiao gave the money, but she didn't pick it up.

"The kid next to you gave it to him," the mother-in-law told him, "Oh, he said you would come to buy it, so he gave me money in advance, and I can't take yours anymore."

Jiang Xiao: "... "It's

hard to guard against.

"Then you return the money to him," Jiang Xiao said, "accept me."

"You two kids don't want to fight with me," the old woman didn't know what happened to them, and she persuaded him with a kind smile." Go back and rest under the tree."

Anyway, he refused to accept Jiang Xiao's money.

He couldn't be embarrassed because of Lin Chengyu. He couldn't even drink the cold mouth on a hot day, so he returned with a plastic bag puffed up. After returning, he glanced at Lin Chengyu and then leaned on the tree with his back facing him. Plugin the straw and take a sip.

Comfortable now.

Lin Chengyu stood there, watching his cheeks bulge like a little steamed bun. The old mother's mung bean soup is very solid, half of the cup is full of mung beans. Jiang Xiao chews there and feels sweet and relieves the heat.

The mung bean soup at the street stall would put a little more sugar, Lin Chengyu took a sip himself, and it felt very sweet. With Jiang Xiao by his side, he felt comfortable doing everything.

There is a big sun today, but occasionally there will be wind blowing, blowing a few strands of hair of his beloved, Lin Chengyu looked at Jiang Xiao's profile and wanted time to stay at this moment forever.

But Ye Bing quickly got it right and blew his horn twice to remind Jiang Xiao that he was leaving.

He stole a little time to get along, but Jiang Xiao still had to leave.

Jiang Xiao drank a lot of cold things and ate two cold cakes. He was 70% full. He felt comfortable all over his body. He was half lying on the seat and felt sleepy again, ready to sleep on the road.

When he left, he saw Lin Chengyu holding a cup of mung bean soup that he had drunk there and looking at himself, that person looked a little silly.

It seems that since the reunion, every time he walks from Liujiang, Lin Chengyu will be there to watch him leave.

Jiang Xiao didn't know how to describe Lin Chengyu's gaze at that time. He felt complicated and didn't want to go into it. That kind of gaze no longer makes sense to him now.

After he returned to Hou Lin, he gave a box of mp3 to Zhang Yang, who was waiting, and the two of them finished the handover after counting.

Of course, Jiang Xiao kept a few sets for himself to sell as usual. This was bought with his own money, and it was not counted in the deal between him and Zhang Yang.

When Jiang Xiao went to school the next day, he sent some other people's ordered items. Sure enough, a few classmates began to ask him about mp3. Jiang Xiao's price would naturally be more favourable, and he could gradually sell several units here.

Lin Heyuan knows that he is a small business, and every time he comes back from Liujiang, he always has to be busy for a few days.

He didn't know exactly how much money Jiang Xiao made. He should have been so busy.

He knew how the Jiang family was from, and would not blame Jiang Xiao for not studying at this time. Besides, every time he takes an exam, he sets a goal for Jiang Xiao, and he has achieved it. Now he is using other people's time to make money. He might as well help deliver the goods at this time or help Jiang Xiao organize his small container. , Check and settle accounts so that he can be less tired.

But he also discovered that Jiang Xiao is very good at making money in the cracks, and can always come up with some inexplicable tricks.