Chapter 37

The dream is a matter of the previous life.

When he and Jiang Xiao were together for the first year, they were in that small rental house.

When I was a kid, Jiang Xiao bought two expensive little cakes back home with money. When I was in the New Year, I couldn't be ambiguous.

His cooking skills were not good at that time, and he deliberately packed good food from the outside and returned home. The two of them had no home. In Jiang Xiao's imagination, they finally got together. The two of them should be happy on this good day. It's just a game.

So Jiang Xiao bought the Spring Festival couplets stickers and Chinese knots, and cleaned and tidied the small room again. It seemed a bit beaming.

But I didn't expect that when the Spring Festival Gala was about to start at 7 o'clock, the small rental house was out of power.

It seems that there is a problem with the circuit and it is ageing. Jiang Xiao, who was celebrating the Chinese New Year, called the landlord. The landlord was a little impatient and reluctantly called the electrician. But at that time everyone was celebrating the New Year. Who wants to come out for repairs at this point?

Moreover, most of the residents in this rental house have already returned to their hometown for the New Year. Only Jiang Xiao stayed here. The landlord didn't care about him. He asked him to light a candle and make arrangements for one night and come back tomorrow.

After all, it's not his own house. The landlord has several buildings that don't care about him as a small tenant at all. Jiang Xiao doesn't have any reason to reason with others, and she has said all good and bad things. The landlord will move out and hang up if he is not satisfied After the phone call, Jiang Xiao had nowhere to say anything.

no way.

On New Year's Eve, the two people lighted two candles and ate the meal. The Liujiang River outside was lively, but the room was very dark, the old windows were not closed tightly, and I didn't know where the air was leaking. The New Year's is not tasteless.

Almost nothing can be done without electricity, and it's cold in the small house. Jiang Xiao took him and said a lot. Lin Chengyu was in a bad mood because of this, and he hardly responded. Jiang Xiao talked for a long time by herself, and then leaned against He fell asleep in a daze, and he kept chanting those words over and over again.

"I will work hard to make money in the future."

"I make money to buy a big, warm house, and then we live in, so we don't have to suffer this kind of anger."

"You have to trust me..."

Lin Chengyu wanted to reach out and hug him. , But he was just a bystander, and couldn't stretch out his hand. After a while, Jiang Xiao in front of him disappeared in front of him like smoke.

Lin Chengyu had a flower in front of him, but the scene in his dream changed place.

The scene flickered to fifteen years later.

Jiang Xiao really did it. He bought a small villa, but it was a pity that Lin Chengyu at that time hadn't seen it clearly, and he didn't think that everything was precious.

Then he got retribution.

That was the first New Year after Jiang Xiao died.

Not long after he found Jiang Xiao's grave, the place Xingfushu Hospital looked for, the cemetery with good Feng Shui, the mountains and clear waters, planted a few small yellow flowers in front of the grave, a little withered in winter, I don't know if it can reopen in the spring next year.

He only remembered these. He also saw the words on the tombstone and the picture of Jiang Xiao on it, but at that time, his brain exploded. After waking up, he couldn't remember what it looked like.

He vaguely remembered that Jiang Xiao above was smiling, that was the young him.

Lin Chengyu was most afraid of Jiang Xiao's smile at the time. The last time they saw Jiang Xiao, Jiang Xiao was smiling. He felt a little strange at the time, but he left as usual. He didn't expect it to be the last of the two.

He felt cruel when he saw that smile.

Jiang Xiao's heart is so cruel.

I hate him for doing something wrong, so while he was still alive, he was left with such a punishment. No one thought that the two of them would end in this way.

After Lin Chengyu came back, he knew that Jiang Xiao died of illness, he didn't believe it alive, then he went to Liujiang City People's Hospital to check the case, but he didn't believe it after seeing the case.

To live to see people, to die to see corpses.

Anyway, he never took care of anything in the company. Friends around him said he was a little crazy, for fear of irritating him, but didn't dare to come against him, so he helped him find Jiang Xiao, thinking that he couldn't accept it for a while. The fact that he died will be better.

But after finding Jiang Xiao's tomb, Lin Chengyu didn't take it on the spot and was fainted there.

After being sent to the hospital to wake up, he seemed to be even more abnormal, and it was winter again, Lin Chengyu ran around outside, and the cold wind and rain over the past few days caused him to burn to 39 degrees. He was not very clear at first. Up.

On New Year's Eve, he escaped the eyes of the nurse, ran out of the hospital by himself, and returned home.

The first thing he did was to turn on all the lights in the cottage.

Jiang Xiao likes warm yellow lights and bright crystal lights. When turned on, the light refracts. Not only does it have an exquisite and translucent beauty, but it also makes the room extremely bright and warm even if no one is there.

After the light was turned on, the room was bright, and it really felt like Jiang Xiao was back again.

He curled up and sat on the sofa for a while, feeling top-heavy, and there seemed to be a phantom in front of him. He seemed to see Jiang Xiao also draped in a small blanket, shrinking in the corner of the sofa, blinking, and looking at himself.

"...Xiao Xiao?"

Lin Chengyu wanted to reach out and hug him, but Jiang Xiao on the sofa shrank back and didn't want him to hug him.

"Chinese New Year, Cheng Yu, I like Chinese New Year," he saw Jiang Xiao smile at himself, that was the appearance of young Jiang Xiao on the tombstone, Xiao Huya was very cute, "Now I'm hungry, I want to eat. "

He said that he was hungry, and Lin Chengyu panicked.

"I'll get it for you right away and wait for me at midnight," he walked over to the kitchen, "don't be in a hurry for midnight."

He hasn't returned for a long time, the refrigerator is already empty, and there is nothing new to put in.

He opened the cabinets in the kitchen. Rice noodles and all kinds of seasoning materials are abundant, but he doesn't know how to make them. Because of the fever, his hands and feet were still floating. He washed the rice several times and poured it into the rice cooker. He couldn't hold the flour bag firmly, and the flour fell on the ground.

In the rice noodle cabinet, there are also a series of grains of millet, barley, black beans. When Jiang Xiao is there, he can make soy milk, cook multi-grain porridge, and also steam multi-grain cakes. He can't handle anything, and he is in a hurry. Oh no.

On the other half of the cabinet, he turned over other things, a bag of imported cocoa powder and condensed milk, which were placed on the same iron shelf, and there were also pasted formulas on the shelf.

He opened the bag and smelled it, and he felt a little familiar. It seemed to be the taste that Jiang Xiao often drank.

Hot cocoa is easy to make. Lin Chengyu's mind seems to be a little clearer. He turned on the small stove and carefully prepared a cup according to the recipe. Then he poured the hot drink from the small pot into the cup, like holding a baby The same goes to the living room to find Jiang Xiao.

"Xiao Xiao, can you drink some drinks first? I'll make it soon, and there will be food soon."

But there is no Jiang Xiao in the living room.

He panicked and couldn't find it in the living room, thinking that he was probably sleepy, Jiang Xiao was easily sleepy, and he went to the room to find Jiang Xiao with his cup.

There is no room, no study, no bathroom.

He was left alone in the huge house.

He stumbled all the way up and found the outdoor terrace on the third floor. There was no one there, but it was very windy.

Lin Chengyu carefully guarded the cup of hot drink in his hand. You can see the tallest building on the Liujiang River on the third floor of the villa. The electronic screens around the building started to light up, counting down the numbers, and when the last one was counted, the lights on the whole building were red. That is the sign of New Year's Eve.

The new year is coming.

Lin Chengyu seemed to wake up at that moment.

There is no Jiang Xiao for a long time, and his Xiao Xiao has died of illness for several months.

He suddenly remembered the tomb he saw not long ago. The cocoa in his hand could not be held firmly, and he fell to the ground all of a sudden.

The wind on the open-air terrace was too strong. He was cold all over, and his blood was cold. That cup was the only thing he could make. After falling, he was reluctant to pick it up, and his hand was stabbed. Regardless of.

After picking up the broken tiles, his hands were bleeding from several openings.

At this time, it's not bad to still feel pain.

After Jiang Xiao died, he often felt at a loss and couldn't cry, just at a loss.

Everything in front of him seems to be false, his hope is false, like a nightmare, he always feels that when he wakes up and opens his eyes, Jiang Xiao will be by his side. This is like a self-protection mechanism. He won't be so painful, he can't breathe in pain, as if an invisible hand is strangling his heart.

If he hadn't found Jiang Xiao's grave, he might be able to deceive himself and others for a lifetime.

But Lin Chengyu knew this in his heart, but he was still looking for it. Jiang Xiao left, he couldn't lie to himself anymore.

On New Year's Eve that day, he was alone on the outdoor terrace of the villa, and finally burst into tears.

The year he first met Jiang Xiao, he experienced bankruptcy and the departure of his relatives and fell all the way from the proudest to the bottom. The small rental house on New Year's Eve that year was still cold, cold and dark. He originally thought that he was not better than that. It's more bitter and worse.

He didn't know until now that the food is not bitter at all.

At that time, Jiang Xiao was there, the two were guarding each other, and there was still a lot of hope. What was the temporary financial hardship? To meet a person who can support and support each other throughout his life has long been a treasure.

He had been in this way for fifteen years. Lin Feng had previously harmed him. After he had enough abilities, he returned it as it was. The grievance had already been reported, and the money would never be spent in a few lifetimes.

He should have turned his head back to guard Jiang Xiao, but to miss is to miss. Now he is really nothing.

This is suffering. When that person is gone, he becomes an endless sea of ​​suffering. A person cannot come back from death, and he has no hope.

Lin Chengyu woke up from such a nightmare.

In the winter, he broke out in a cold sweat. After waking up, he was breathing heavily. For a long time, he couldn't tell whether the reality or dream was in front of him. But even if the distinction is clear, his emotions still can't dissipate for a while, and he is so bored in his heart that he can't cry even if he wants to cry.

It would be great if Jiang Xiao was by his side.

But he is not here, he is far away in Hou Lin, and will not be by his side at this time.

He didn't know what to do and how much effort he had to put in before he would be willing to come back.

The next morning, the people from Lin's family staying in Liujiang called him as usual, talking about Jiang Xiao.

"...He has been playing with fireworks downstairs for a long time."

"It seems, very happy, very happy."

He finally felt relieved.

Lin Chengyu slept restlessly during the New Year, but Jiang Xiao was the opposite. He was tired and made money a year ago. This year passed very comfortably and he slept well. He woke up at around nineteen o'clock on New Year's Day. It was the first time he slept so late since he was born again.

After waking up, I felt something strange under the pillow. I stretched out my hand and touched it. It was Xia Wanwan's New Year's Eve money. There were a few words written on the red envelope for each year, good health and good luck.

With five hundred yuan, Jiang Xiao happily put the red envelope away. He got up and washed his face, brushing his teeth and looking outside.

There was a layer of red crumbs of firecrackers in the snow below. Xia Wanwan steamed the steamed buns. There were leftovers last night. The steamed buns were hot and delicious to eat.

According to Hou Lin's practice, I went to my in-laws' house on the first day of middle school and returned to the natal house on the second day of middle school. The days of the first and second grades are relatively big, and there are still no people on the street. After the third grade, many people drag their families out to play. At that time, it is more suitable to go out and set up a stall.

Today he made up his winter homework during the day, and Xia Wanwan was watching the replay of the Spring Festival Gala in the living room, and her laughter was heard from time to time.

When Jiang Xiao was in the second grade of the second grade, he had made up the winter vacation homework. In the early morning of the third grade, he took his things back to the spring market to set up a stall to earn money.