Chapter 42

Grandpa Lin knew that he was already a very enlightened parent. He knew that Jiang Xiao was a boy, and he didn't care about it much. That's because Lin Chengyu went to find someone based on fulfilling his requirements. He explained the so-called owe or not. The original is not important.

Jiang Xiao is a goal for him to suspend Lin Chengyu, and he thought that this goal is not too much, many children of rich people, many are full of poisons, just a boy, really count. Nothing, Lin Chengyu is now young, and it's normal to be obsessed with some things. He will be fine when he grows up. As long as he has the ability, it is harmless to make mistakes at a young age.

Lin Chengyu can be considered very good when he has developed this way. He finally lives up to his elder son's entrustment before his death.

But he did misestimate Jiang Xiao's position in Lin Chengyu's heart and misestimated more than a little bit.

Even if I go to Hou Lin every week, don't even need a home for him?

It's only a fifteen or six-year-old boy. If he didn't believe in science, he would have doubted whether Lin Chengyu was guilty.

Yue Cheng actually regretted it now. He had no children and had no experience in bringing children. He had never expected Lin Chengyu to be so crazy.

"Grandpa, you are here, are you?"

He heard Lin Chengyu's hoarse voice again.

"I told you earlier that I will fulfil all your requirements. Yongjiang Company will not fail. I will make it better. I can agree to any requirements. I only hope that you will not interfere with me. Jiang Xiao.

Previously, I went to Hou Lin once a week. I was scrupulous about my home, fearing that you and the company would have an accident. This is already my bottom line. Don't force me and don't do anything against Jiang Xiao, otherwise, I will do everything. Do it out." Jiang Xiao annoyed him, and it was also the main reason why Lin Chengyu didn't go too often, but he needed Jiang Xiao too much, he needed to see him alive so that he could feel a little settled, it was like his antidote. Lin Chengyu, who was restricted from going to him, showed a withdrawal reaction that he couldn't control himself.

Grandpa Lin walked out from behind the wall and stared at him. He felt that the grandson in front of him was a bit strange, but that face had the shadow of the boss, and that was his beloved son. Every time he saw this face, he couldn't help but feel soft.

Lin Chengyu now really can't look at him with the eyes of a child.

Children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren debts. Lin's family said that the children and grandchildren are full of them.

"Let's talk about it," he said, "Don't bother yourself. I can ignore Jiang Xiao's affairs, but Lin Chengyu, you better prove to me that you have the ability to let me not interfere."

Grandpa rarely does this. It is Lin Chengyu's full name, but the content of his words is always relieved.

After Yue Cheng heard this, he hurried in to help Lin Chengyu. He heard the child laugh lowly, and said to him: "It's okay to be clear, thank you, Uncle Yue, you see, I don't even have I thought that Grandpa could agree so quickly."

Yue Cheng was speechless, he intended to cut off Lin Chengyu's thoughts. Who would have thought of trouble, and finally couldn't let go of Jiang Xiao?

He didn't dare to care anymore.

"Don't talk anymore," he helped people, "first eat something..."

He was interrupted by Lin Chengyu before he finished speaking, "You arrange the car to go to Houlin, and I will leave as soon as I finish talking with my grandpa. I

'll talk about other things on the road." Yue Cheng stared at him with wide eyes: "You still go to Hou Lin, can you hold it?!"

"What's this, it's only two days."

At the thought of being able to find Jiang Xiao, Lin Chengyu The eyes really have some look.

The voice behind him was a little quieter, but Yue Cheng also heard it.

"I used to be like this before."

What do you mean?

Yue Cheng couldn't understand it for a while. Lin's conditions made it impossible for the child to endure hunger. In his impression, Lin Chengyu had never experienced such an experience before.

At this time, he didn't have time to think too much, helping people to move forward.

Jiang Xiao didn't know about this. He didn't care about why Lin Chengyu didn't send someone to give gifts. He and his mother watched the Lantern Festival for a while. Before going to bed, he made half of the papers, math papers, and he did. So sleepy came.

The next day Jiang Xiao woke up early in the morning. Xia Wanwan was still asleep. He got up to make breakfast and boiled water while yawning. When he saw Lin Chengyu standing downstairs, Lin Chengyu also saw him and called Xiaoxiao. Upstairs and downstairs were so far apart, Jiang Xiao took a look and felt that Lin Chengyu seemed a little haggard. He didn't think too much about it. He cooked the glutinous rice balls made yesterday to make breakfast and went to the table with a bowl, never again. After taking care of him, Jiang Xiao didn't go out today. Anyway, when he went to school the next day, Lin Chengyu was no longer there. There are more exams in the next semester of the third year of junior high. There is a half-month test every half month. I use the evening self-study to send out papers for everyone. There are monthly tests every month. There are also mid-term exams and several mock exams. There are a lot of exams. Jiang Xiaoneng Obviously sees the changes in your grade ranking. When he finished the first half-month exam this semester, his score rose from 95th place at the end of last semester to 75th place. Lin Heyuan's personal training is indeed very useful. Jiang Xiao was happy for a while after seeing the red-letter list of the rankings posted, and he also took care of the business side. In the past two weeks, the few MP3s he brought back have been shown to several people, but they are too expensive after all. It was a student. It was not easy for him to sell two sets. Jiang Xiao was not in a hurry. He also gave one to Lin Heyuan and Ye Yingying. "You have a computer at home, you can download audio and put it in. It is convenient to take it with you. Not only can you listen to music, but you can also listen to English words and the like so that you can practice speaking." Jiang Xiao on Ye Yingying's station estimated that he would not take this. If you come to listen to English, you can listen to the music when you paint for him, relax. He doesn't have anything valuable to give to his friends, just this is still useful. The small container business is still good. Zhang Yang is obviously busy. Sometimes he will go out and be away. Jiang Xiao will pay the bill every other day.

A few days after the half-month test, Zhang Yang gave him 6,000 yuan.

"I've sold the first batch," his expression was visibly excited, his eyes lit up, "Jiang Xiao, just wait and see." After

Jiang Xiao asked Zhang Yang found out that Zhang Yang had found a school away from the technical school. The audio-visual store is very close. The technical school in the county is at the other end of the county seat. It is semi-closed. The students are older and have a fixed monthly living allowance. Many students will save some money each month, and some of them are grown-ups. They would also go out to take a part-time job to earn some money. They are much more generous than ordinary high school students. Young people like to catch up with the trend, so it became the first business for publicity.

Everything is difficult at the beginning, but after the first one, it will go smoother later. Anyway, it's all over to Zhang Yang, just trust him.

The time was pushed from February to March, and the snow had already melted. When the spring blossomed, Jiang Xiao no longer wears a thick coat. The school felt that the temperature was right, and began to send notices to the students to wear school uniforms.

The weather is not so cold, the clothes are so bloated, and some students start to play on the school's basketball court. How can boys play a few games of basketball, Jiang Xiao also likes it.

When he came back from rebirth, the first thing he opened his eyes was to see the red jersey hanging in the closet and the basketball placed in the corner.

Combination of work and rest, besides, regular exercise is good for the body. Jiang Xiao not only wants to play, but he also takes Lin Heyuan to play together. It happened that Ye Yingying came back from the studio today. Jiang Xiao asked him to play, and he was also interested. It's coming vigorously.

"I didn't move much in the whole winter, and I was suffocated." Ye Yingying was holding the basketball happily. "I'm going to be mouldy every day in the studio. Hurry up."

Lin Heyuan was forced to come over with a look embarrassed.

The basketball court in No. 3 Middle School is very large, with eight baskets, and three basketballs can also be played. Lin Heyuan can't play, anyway, Jiang Xiao can teach, try to shoot a basket first.

"You have taught me so much, so let me teach you too," Jiang Xiao didn't care what he said, dragging people to come, "Come on, look at me."

He taught hand in hand, anyway, it was also playing. The three big boys laughed and made noises together, and the time passed all of a sudden. He was sweating, and he felt comfortable all over.

"Go back and take a bath, it's more comfortable," Ye Yingying was still tapping the ball on her hand on the way home, "interesting?"

Lin Heyuan thought for a while, glanced at Jiang Xiao, and nodded.

It seemed that he had met Jiang Xiao, and he began to touch things that he hadn't touched before.

Before he could not imagine that he would go to help people set up a small stall, would talk for a few dollars, and explain to people how to use the things on the stall, and he did not expect that he would not do problems at home on weekends and run out to play basketball. Go home in a stinky sweat.

But my sister Lin Qingyu is happy to hear about it.

"I think it's pretty good. It seems that Jiang Xiao is really not as bad as I thought before. I forgive him a long time ago," Lin Qingyu told him. "You have laughed a lot recently and your personality has improved a bit. This is very Okay."

Before, Lin Heyuan was always cold, not to mention other people. Many times, Lin Qingyu, his sister, didn't care much about what she did. As long as there is no big problem that affects her study, she is finally a little popular.

Lin Heyuan still doesn't like playing basketball, but Jiang Xiao always goes to watch it every time he plays basketball.

Jiang Xiao has long hands and feet. Among a group of junior high school students, his basketball skills are quite good. He is also good-looking. There are many girls around the basketball. If you know him, he will say hello.

After he finished playing, Le Diandian sat next to Lin Heyuan and wiped his sweat. Lin Heyuan handed him a bottle of water, put the watch he took off again on him and told him to hurry home and take a shower. The weather in early spring was not bad. Cold, beware of colds. "It's okay, I'm in good health now," Jiang Xiao gurgled out a bottle of water, looked at his watch, and found that it was a bit late, so he stood up and ran, "I will go home and change clothes. I won't miss my late self-study!"

When he got home, he changed his clothes and just made up some things and rushed to school. While he was rushing, he looked at his watch to be careful not to be late, but today he was out of luck and saw Lin Chengyu downstairs.

It was also at this time that he suddenly realized that since the beginning of school, Lin Chengyu's frequency has not been so high. He used to come once a week, but now he should only come once half a month.

It doesn't feel obvious that Jiang Xiao hasn't been here, otherwise, he won't feel it now. It's better to be impatient and don't come later.

After Jiang Xiao realized this, he felt better.

"Xiao Xiao..."

Lin Chengyu's eyes lit up when he saw him, then called out, and when he saw the watch on Jiang Xiao's wrist.

Lin Chengyu felt a little uncomfortable when he didn't bring the share he gave him, but he got used to it. He didn't know that he was given it by Lin Heyuan, and now he thought it was Jiang Xiao who bought it from Liujiang.

Jiang Xiao hurried to the school and ran faster after meeting him.