Chapter 158

Lin Chengyu actually wanted to speak, but he also wanted to ask exactly what was going on. Did he hear him wrong?

Are you kidding me? Jiang Xiao is healthy. He has never had any serious illness in fifteen years. He has very few colds and fevers. How could he suddenly get such a serious illness?

But he opened his mouth without making any sound. He was speechless for a while, forgetting how to speak.

After a business trip for one and a half months, I came back for two weeks. He and Jiang Xiao were missing for a total of two months. He heard news from him again. It was Jiang Xiao's confirmation of the late stage of leukemia.

... Is this a nightmare?

He had a slight concussion by Song He before, and he did feel dizzy from time to time in recent days.

But when he heard the news, he felt more than dizzy, it was so dark that he couldn't stand still.

Aunt Chen later said that he didn't even hear clearly, and the voice slipped past his ears.

It was a kind of fear that came from the bottom of his heart, which made him not feel anything in the outside world, or even his heartbeat.

Jiang Xiao is sick.

Advanced leukemia.

He mechanically digested this huge amount of information for him, and slowly chewed these words. These words were like a blade, coming in from the ear and piercing his heart. As soon as he chewed, it rolled in his heart. The blade cut his flesh and blood, causing an indescribable pain.

Then he thought of other things.

——Such a serious illness, and he has not found Jiang Xiao until now.

He is now on the verge of collapse, just a little bit of reason, thinking of finding Jiang Xiao, but this bit of reason pushes him to see more cruel things.

With the information provided by Accounting Chen, Lin Chengyu finds relationships to find information much faster.

He actually felt from Song He that after Jiang Xiao's accident, he wanted to go to the hospital to find it. There are many Liujiang hospitals, but not everyone can read the data of the medical system.

Even if the relationship is found, the data is divided into pieces. Each hospital has its own system and its own authority. Some older hospitals only have paper records for certain information. He just provided an identity information, and he didn't know which hospital he was going to see, what kind of disease he was looking for, and what time it was. Others couldn't find it.

After turning over the past few days, I can only tell him at most that there is currently no hospitalization record of Jiang Xiao in the major hospitals in Liujiang.

Accounting Chen is different from him, her purpose is much clearer-Jiang Xiao's physical examination report, the time is still very clear, and she can find it right away.

Following the medical report, Lin Chengyu finally got the printed case slip.

No one lied to him, nor was it an illusion.

Determined to be the late stage of leukemia.

He sat on the floor of the hospital, the expression on his face frozen there, as if time was still.

Don't talk about him, Lin Chengyu's friends stopped talking when they saw this, looking at each other with unpredictable expressions.

During this period of time, no matter what they were doing, Lin Chengyu had come out to find someone for him. How could he have seen him become crazy like this?

Jiang Xiao's friend repeatedly obstructed them, all of them screaming at the bloody heads, they were aggrieved together, and they had some opinions in their hearts.

Isn't it just the husband and wife having trouble? Why make it so ugly.

But when the facts were revealed bit by bit, it proved that all the curses by those people were correct, and even the verbal curses were even considered light.

Just looking at the time, it was the beginning of the year when Jiang Xiao detected leukemia, and it was almost August now.

Lin Chengyu really didn't know at all, and he didn't even find out this matter. That was the old accountant of Jiang Xiao's company, an ordinary middle-aged woman in her forties found it by herself, and then passed it on to him.

It's just that Lin Chengyu has a wider network, and later found more detailed information, but it is unbelievable to fall behind.

A pair of lovers could not understand him better than a subordinate in Jiang Xiao's factory.

Recall that during Jiang Xiao's serious illness, it was precisely when Lin Chengyu was at its best. The company was thriving. His various meetings and social interviews continued, and he was busy from the beginning of the year to the middle of the year.

At the beginning of the year, I spent most of the time in Binhai, and later went abroad. During the period, I went home and didn't even find it.

I don't know how Jiang Xiao felt when he saw these.

...Is this strange?

The group of friends around Lin Chengyu are basically worth a lot of money, and some of them are playboys who pursue the game world, but when they hear this kind of thing, no one is on Lin Chengyu's side without a conscience.

Fifteen years of love, and now the other party is terminally ill, and even a little bit will not make it like this.

But apart from what others saw, Lin Chengyu knew more. The facts are more heartbreaking than they appear.

There is time in the medical record, and he remembers this time.

It turns out that Jiang Xiao called him so many calls that day to tell him about his illness.

But he didn't receive it, and asked Secretary Lin to return to him. Secretary Lin exposed his attitude towards Jiang Xiao in front of him not long ago, and his tone must have been very bad that day.

In addition to the phone, Jiang Xiao also sent messages on WeChat. Lin Chengyu had flipped through it in the past few days. Looking at it now, he finally realized Jiang Xiao's panic and helplessness at that time.

"I have something to tell you."

"It's better to talk in person."

"When are you coming back?"

"It's an urgent matter ." "Will you just call me back if you have time

?"

"..."

He didn't see it right away, but just replied an hour later: "I'm busy, Xiao Xiao, I'll contact you later."

Then he called Secretary Lin to call.

Jiang Xiao didn't wait for him in the end.

His night night, how sad it should be at that time.

What he wanted to say to himself, but in the end he didn't have a chance to say it.

But the most useless emotion in this world is regret. What he has done himself cannot be remedied no matter how painful he is now.

...

Lin Mishu's position in the company dropped again and again a few days ago. To be honest, she didn't understand why. Today, I was suddenly pulled out again to ask about Jiang Xiao, or more than half a year ago, where did she remember what she had returned.

"...He really didn't tell me anything!" She repeatedly emphasized, "I just told him the fact that the company is busy according to Lin's intentions!"

She really didn't know what Lin Chengyu was doing now, look. The basic operation of people serving dishes is very common to her, and she doesn't feel that she is at fault until now.

Her work has been in a mess. When I asked today, I knew that the company could not stay there anymore. Anyway, she also tore her face. In the end, she started to talk nonchalantly to Lin Chengyu.

TSGBMTGBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें