Chapter 186

They didn't have much time to fall in love, right? Suddenly mentioning the engagement, Jiang Xiao was obviously taken aback at that time, but Lin Chengyu quickly came out to make ends meet.

"What are you doing in such a hurry?" He shook Jiang Xiao's hand. "Give us both more time. We haven't talked about love for a few days." The

old man also smiled, and he didn't even mention it, Lin Chengyu It is already a great thing to settle people down, so take your time.

He had seen his grandson dying to live before. To be honest, the old man didn't think he could catch up. The chances were too slim.

But as he comforted him at that time, we must wait well, in case there is a turnaround, I will never forget it, there will be a response, after waiting for so long, he will really achieve it, and it will really make progress.

The child he missed can be with the one he loves deeply. The other party is Jiang Xiao, and Yong Jiang is also very good. There is really nothing to ask for.

Jiang Xiao entered the door and met someone, and after a few more words, he was less nervous.

That's Grandpa Lin, who has always treated him well, so there is nothing to be nervous about at first.

After the engagement was taken, he and the old man were alone for a while, Jiang Xiao drank the tea made by each other, and his emotions stabilized.

"Xiao Jiang, I don't mean to urge marriage, so don't be nervous, because I really like you, so I hope you two can have a good time. Other than that, there is no other meaning," Grandpa Lin told him, "You The rhythm of the young people can't be controlled by the elderly."

Jiang Xiao: "It's okay, I also like him very much. The two of us are not casually together, we will consider everything."

He thought of Lin Chengyu, and bowed his head. After a while, he took another sentence: "I will have a good time with him. Don't worry, I will often come back to see you with him in the future." The

old man watched Lin Chengyu, who had left for a while, walked over there, and then looked at Jiang Xiao. Whatever you look at, how satisfied.

"From then on, if Xiaoyu bullies you or makes trouble, you come back and tell me that I will beat him."

Jiang Xiao smiled: "He didn't dare to bully me."

Lin Chengyu who came back heard these words and sat down. Next to Jiang Xiao, holding his hand under the table.

Indeed, how dare he bully Jiang Xiao.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

After meeting with both parents, the relationship is completely settled.

After returning home that night, Lin Chengyu answered a work call, and didn't see Jiang Xiao as soon as he turned around.

He went around the house and saw people on the balcony of the room on the second floor.

It was still cold outside at this time, Lin Chengyu put a coat on him, then put Jiang Xiao in his arms and asked him: "What are you looking at?"

Now the balcony of the house can see the whole lake, but today's lake is not there. What's so beautiful, it's dark already, Jiang Xiao didn't look at anything, he was thinking about today's affairs.

"I was a little hesitant when Grandpa said he was engaged," Jiang Xiao said to him, "I didn't feel embarrassed about you, but..."

He didn't want to completely take this matter over and let the other party guess his hesitation. Because of what, it's not good for Lin Chengyu.

"I know, Xiao Xiao doesn't need to explain anything."

Lin Chengyu kissed the top of his head, and he was really not disappointed at the time.

If Jiang Xiao said it, he would definitely do it. At that time, it would be really strange if he agreed with one word. It was not Jiang Xiao's character.

They both met the parents, and the promises made by the two people were examined in detail, but they were not the same.

Lin Chengyu said forever, in his heart it is really forever. It took him too long to spot a person and love each other deeply, knowing that Jiang Xiao was the only one who wanted to maintain this relationship forever.

Jiang Xiao was talking about the moment. Of course, he likes each other very much, and he will have a good time with Lin Chengyu. And after being with each other, everything is fine during this period, but who dares to say about the future?

He went all out for the three relationships in front of him, and once thought that it would last a long time, but the ending was not very good.

Lin Chengyu now is different from before, but I still can't guarantee that in the future, it will be great to live well now.

As for the engagement, it doesn't really matter. If Grandpa Lin wishes, he can arrange it. The two men can't get the certificate. Even if they can get it, what's the matter?

Jiang Xiao's ring has been set, this life and the previous life have been set, these are external things, there is no guarantee. Jiang Xiao didn't say these words, a little pessimistic and a little hurtful, but Lin Chengyu knew it.

"It's okay, Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu had thought about them all. He knew that Jiang Xiao now is different from Jiang Xiao before. "You just need to give me a chance."

Jiang Xiao turned around and looked at him.

"You and I have just started, don't worry," Lin Chengyu hugged him, held his hand, and kissed Jiang Xiao's finger. "I have been preparing for a long time, and I will be afraid. I will give me a chance. One day, I hope Xiaoxiao can love and trust me like before. You still have a long time and space to choose, and I still have many opportunities, right?" Then

naturally there will be forever.

Since he was with Jiang Xiao, he has thrown away all unnecessary troubles and gains. He loves Jiang Xiao, has self-confidence and a sense of faith, and will never let him be willing to leave himself.

"You will love me more in the future, Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu said to him, "trust me."

Jiang Xiao didn't know what to say, he took a breath and buried him in Lin Chengyu's arms.

Lin Chengyu heard him laugh, then muffled his mouth in his arms.

"Then you have to always be nice to me."

"Yeah."

"You must always love me."

"I will always love Xiao Xiao."

Jiang Xiao thought about it again, and added: "You can't not answer the call in the future. I will tell you if I have something wrong. If you think something is wrong, You must also tell me that you can't hide yourself. And if you really quarrel, you must communicate well and you can't ignore me."

This is called the third chapter of the covenant.

Lin Cheng smiled, then gave him all assurance.

Jiang night to get an answer, his heart has been very relaxed, active kissed him, solemnly replied:. "I will be on Hello's"

He still embrace hope, can look forward to a long and a man in front Going on for a long time, there is no need to separate.

Having passed the stage of being excited and a little fresh and uneasy just after being together, this love affair has become a daily life, and daily life has always been the main color in life.

Getting along with Lin Chengyu, if Jiang Xiao described it, is a bit like holding the left hand and holding the right hand. It was just right and naturally, he felt comfortable and often surprised.

Not to mention himself, even when infinite people watched, they felt that this relationship was going well.

The people who followed Miss Secretary and Ye Miaomiao knew that Mr. Jiang was dignified and uncompromising in work. In fact, people in life are very talkative, and sometimes they like to act like a baby.

And after being with Yong Jiang Lin, he was a bit spoiled and lawless, sometimes quite childish.

It is insisted that Lin Chengyu is a bit smaller than Jiang Xiao, but after being together, Jiang Xiao seems to be a little squeamish. Perhaps this is due to his character. If he is well raised, he is like this.

After being together, the relationship between these two people is completely public except that both companies know it.

And people outside also know that friends and partners in real life know the relationship between the two of them. Tabloid news is not necessary. Lin Chengyu is still afraid that some Internet public opinion will affect him. He protects Jiang Xiao. very good.

The public resistance is really not that big. This is already 2015. I haven't seen the people in the business circle. The two men are just dating.

Not to mention an infinite and one Yongjiang, both of which are huge enterprises. They insist on evaluation. The two parties are really a powerful combination. A perfect match made in heaven is very suitable.

At that time, the Liujiang Chamber of Commerce held activities, in fact, everyone got together and went out for a walk, by the way, brought a few new people in to recognize people, and talked about business if they had the opportunity.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu will still attend according to the rules. The two of them have been in the Chamber of Commerce for a long time, and they don't need to discuss business here. In fact, they are selling the Chamber of Commerce's face, mainly for fun.

And it happened to be at the seaside, and the two of them went on a trip at public expense.

Most of the time, it is free and normal. There are many large and small beaches, and there are islands next to it. You can also rent a boat to play.

This is also considered as a work occasion, and the secretary still comes along, but Jiang Xiao usually does not find her. In addition to some remote tasks that need to be handled, he also asks the secretary to take a break.

To be honest, the secretary did not want to stay with him and Lin Chengyu.

There is too much dog food, and it's a bit too much.

Sometimes these two people are quite tired and crooked.

For example, in the afternoon, she went to see Jiang Xiao for something. The other party was still playing in the sand on the beach. Just like the children, the phone was placed on the beach chair on the side. The secretary heard him talking to Lin Chengyu on the phone.

"Will you bring me juice?"

Jiang Xiao was wearing a Bluetooth headset. The secretary didn't know what the other party was saying. She heard Jiang Xiao again: "The drinks provided here on the beach are not good, and I If you don't drink, I want to drink strawberry milk ice."

Because some work matters need to be confirmed, the secretary stayed there for a while, communicated with Jiang Xiao and understood his thoughts, and then she quickly saw Lin Chengyu coming.

Lin always carries a basket, in addition to the strawberry milk ice that Jiang Xiao ordered, there are many other things, as if he is going to have a picnic here.

Jiang Xiao had sand on his hands. Lin Chengyu fed him a strawberry, wiped off his sweat, and carefully wiped off the grit on his face. Then he put a straw into the drink and gave Jiang Xiao a sip.

"Is it delicious?"

Jiang Xiao gulped down a big swallow, then nodded.

Lin Cheng even got a whole set of sand-playing equipment. To be honest, Jiang Xiao's sand castle is still alike. Two people piled it together, and it was much more leisurely than the others.

Then the secretary stopped disturbing the two of them.

In the evening, someone from the Chamber of Commerce asked her where the two people were. There was probably something to look for. Jiang Xiao's secretary happened to meet Lin Chengyu's secretary who was out looking for someone. The two women exchanged glances, knowing that their destinations should be the same.

Going straight to the beach, there was no one there at this time, and it didn't take long to see the two people.

Because he was playing at the beach, Jiang Xiao rolled up his sleeves and trousers. He seemed to be tired from playing, lying on Lin Chengyu's back, and the other party came back with him on his back.

Lin Chengyu walked on the beach with a deep foot and a shallow foot. He saw the two secretaries and didn't put Jiang Xiao down. Later, Jiang Xiao felt a little embarrassed when he saw someone and got off his back.

The secretary told him that someone was looking for something.

"Ah, I know," Jiang Xiao said. "They have a meeting. I said hello to the chairman. We just

need to go over and give a speech later." His clothes are full of sand, and he has to go back to clean up and change clothes. For clothes, Lin Chengyu quickly took him away.

The Chamber of Commerce has been held for a long, long time, and many people went up to speak in turn, and there was a discussion in the middle.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu returned to the hotel room at six o'clock to clean up. At about nine o'clock, the speech session began, and the two talented people pinched the time to stop.

The clothes were changed, and the secretary looked at them, Mr. Jiang. He was completely gone for the childishness that had been brought back from the beach when he was playing in the sand just now.

He was mature and free, and he was completely free to give his speech. He spoke very well, and there was a round of applause in the audience.

Jiang Xiao didn't plan to stay here for a long time. He got off the stage and sat in his own position, waiting for Lin Chengyu to finish talking, and then went up to rest.

The secretary sat slanting behind him, and saw that there were traces behind him again. It was not there when she was on the beach. She saw Jiang Xiao looking up at Lin Chengyu. His eyes didn't blink, and the expression in his eyes was different from when he was looking at others.

Mr. Lin kept looking here when he was talking above, the eyes of the two people met, and the others couldn't get in.

Alas, she sighed faintly in her heart, the sour smell of love.