Chapter 180

If Lin Chengyu's words are the most feared and least willing to touch, it is his ex-boyfriend.

——To be precise, it is Jiang Xiao's ex-boyfriend.

It's much better now. The time when he was jealous of dying to live has passed. If he can have Jiang Xiao's present and future, those should not be remembered, and it will only increase his troubles.

After Fu Ruoyan broke up with Jiang Xiao and experienced the fire, his whole person has changed a lot. He hadn't been so paranoid long ago, and after Jiang Xiao's inclinations became obvious, he was able to retreat to a certain extent. Lin Chengyu now sees Jiang Xiao around him less frequently. Of course, he also knows in his heart that if there is something wrong and he does something wrong, this person will still appear next to Jiang Xiao again, waiting for an opportunity to grab Jiang Xiao. return. And he will not let this opportunity arise. Therefore, Fu Ruoyan is no longer a big threat to Lin Chengyu. But there is another person who is different from Fu Ruoyan. Jiang Xiao took the initiative to break up with Fu Ruoyan. Under such circumstances, it is difficult for him to turn his head back. But Jiang Xiao was not so willing in the previous relationship, and it was even a pity. Lin Heyuan. If you mention Jiang Xiao's high school years, you can never get around this person. Lin Chengyu thought that it was also in the past tense. After all, so many years have passed. He thinks that Lin Heyuan will stay abroad for a lifetime. But at the crucial moment, the other party came back. Jiang Xiao saw this news in the circle of friends, because he had contact with Ye Yingying a few years ago, and he also had a few classmates familiar with him in high school, except that Yingying, he rarely chats with other people. .

Lin Heyuan was an out-and-out figure in high school. He lost a lot of news after he went abroad, and ordinary people don't understand the physical aspects, which is not what the public will care about. Therefore, Lin Heyuan is a foreigner with his outstanding talents. When the university gradually emerged, there was no news from China. The students mentioned him occasionally, and they hardly knew how he is now. Until now, the big news has appeared, and it won't work if you don't want to notice it. Lin Heyuan was famous when he was in high school because he won prizes. The Olympic Mathematics Award is still an unrepeatable result of Hou Lin No. 1 Middle School. However, Lin Heyuan's achievements did not end there. Now his research results have won another award that has attracted the attention of the physics community. He is still outstanding and young, and the heavy news of this award is the matter of Lin Heyuan's return to China. According to rumors, he accepted the invitation of the state after winning the award and will soon be appointed as a professor in a domestic higher education institution. He can be regarded as one of the youngest professors in this industry. However, teaching is not his main business. There are awards and research results. It is said that several national-level research projects with more than 100 million funds have invited him to live in. It is indeed his return to his hometown. His achievements are eye-catching, and he is still so young, the gossip in the circle of friends is a bit messy, and there are divergent opinions about his return to the country, and it should be temporarily undecided. When Jiang Xiao saw the news in the Moments of Friends, he was still stunned for a while. He suddenly saw the name and knew the news of his return, as if he had an unreal feeling. It's Lin Heyuan. Lin Chengyu was next to him at that time, seeing him dumbly, so he asked casually, and he was stunned by the answer. "...It's been so long," Jiang Xiao continued, as if talking to himself, "He might have forgotten." He didn't leave contact information with Lin Heyuan at that time, but his parents blocked him and he was far away. Chongyang, communication was not so convenient at that time, after breaking up, he really broke contact.

I haven't seen it for so many years, and everyone's life trajectory is irrelevant. After all, the feelings in high school are fragile and immature. Now that the other party returns to China, he may not remember this regret.

But the fact is that on the afternoon when Jiang Xiao saw the message in Moments, he received a friend request and then received a call.

Generally speaking, Jiang Xiao would not pick up an unfamiliar number, but he saw the friend request, it was Lin Heyuan.

Behind this phone number, he seemed to have guessed who it was.

Jiang Xiao stared at the phone for a while, and finally picked it up. He heard a voice that he hadn't heard for a long time.

"Year?"

Jiang Xiao replied.

"I'm Lin Heyuan."

Jiang Xiao moved his fingers twice, and he opened his mouth and responded with an "Um", indicating that he knew it, but he was still a little speechless.

"I'm in Liujiang today, can I have dinner together?" Lin Heyuan said, "I invite you. Year after year, we haven't seen each other for a long time."

Jiang Xiao said, "Okay." He seemed to be replying mechanically. It was indeed a long time since he There is no reason for rejection.

Then he heard a smile on the other end of the phone.

"Is it a surprise?" Lin Heyuan asked him.

Jiang Xiao thought for a while, and answered honestly: "It's a little bit."

"Let's talk about it when we meet," Lin Heyuan said, "I miss you so much, I want to see you."

But Jiang Xiao didn't say a few words on the entire phone call. Lin Heyuan didn't say much either, mainly because many things are not suitable for speaking on the phone, and face-to-face will give a sense of reality.

After Jiang Xiao hung up the phone, he sat there blankly for a while, then turned on the phone and added his friend.

Lin Heyuan sent him the location of a restaurant, and after the location of the restaurant, he added the sentence "look forward to meeting".

So Jiang Xiao was a little bit ungrateful throughout the afternoon.

The whole high school was very beautiful to him, and Lin Heyuan was the brightest star in the beautiful. He gave Jiang Xiao his first love, which was a very simple first love without any impurities, and things are still very good in retrospect.

It's just that those who broke up don't look good.

Now that the two people meet again at this age, Jiang Xiao doesn't know what the other party wants to do. He is a little uneasy, and his mind is always confused.

He always thought of Lin Chengyu for some reason.

After get off work in the afternoon, Lin Chengyu came to pick him up as usual today. The two often ate together, but he didn't pick up anyone this time.

"...I made an appointment with someone else," Jiang Xiao was a little lacking in confidence when he said it, and he didn't know what he was guilty of, "I'm sorry, I should have told you in advance."

He had some confidence all afternoon. I didn't have time to think about other things.

"Is it work?" Lin Chengyu asked him, "I'll pick you up tonight."

Jiang Xiao shook his head and said, "It's Lin Heyuan who is back. I, I will go to see him."

Lin Chengyu's smile stiffened. Some.

He knew that Lin Heyuan was back, but he didn't expect this person to come so quickly.

Sure enough, the person who came was not good.

Jiang Xiao's reminiscence, even if he is a close friend, he will see him whenever he has time, not to mention that it is Lin Heyuan.

Many thoughts flashed in Lin Chengyu's mind at that moment. Of course he didn't want Jiang Xiao to go, but he didn't have this position to stop him. Even if he gets closer now, he is not Jiang Xiao's lover.

But no matter how much he consoled himself, as long as Lin Heyuan came back, it would be a huge threat.

Lin Chengyu couldn't stop him, and he didn't say anything. Jiang Xiao went to see Lin Heyuan that night. After so long, this person still remembers his favorite taste. The restaurant he chose was Jiang Xiao's frequent visit, and he was familiar with it.

He thought he had arrived early, but the other party had arrived earlier.

In the small box by the window, Jiang Xiao saw the man as soon as he walked in.

It's been a long time.

He was stunned for a while at the door of the box.

Lin Heyuan's five senses look the same as when he was in high school. What he insisted on saying is that

he is more mature and tough. He still looks good, especially when he looks up at Jiang Xiao, his eyes are still the same as before, like Sheng. Like a lake.

In Jiang Xiao's memory, he always wore a school uniform and looked very clean. Now he is wearing a slightly formal gray coat and a lamp is lit on the dining table. He is still the same as he was when he was under the lamp.

Jiang Xiao seemed to fall into a kind of memory suddenly, not knowing what to say for a while.

Not only was Jiang Xiao looking at Lin Heyuan, but Lin Heyuan was also looking at him. His eyes were always on Jiang Xiao and he never moved away.

The flesh on Jiang Xiao's face has been reduced. When he was not in high school, the baby was fat and his eyes were still big. Today, the wind in Liujiang is strong, and his hair is a little messed up. A few strands hang on his face, appearing Obedient.

He was very focused when he looked at people, blinking his eyes, and slowly showing him a smile, the little tiger's teeth were pointed, which was really flattering.

In fact, Lin Heyuan is not considered to have seen him for a long time. He has seen news about Jiang Xiao when he was abroad. He is the founder of Infinite, a young entrepreneur with a face in China, but watching the video through the video, he never felt the feeling of seeing this person standing in front of him in person.

Before Jiang Xiao sat across from him, Lin Heyuan came over first, and he couldn't help reaching out and giving Jiang Xiao a hug.

"Yearly," he said, "I miss you so much."

Jiang Xiao's first reaction was startled, he was a little uncomfortable with each other's hugs.

But a friendly hug is still okay. After a while, Jiang Xiao took a step back and took the initiative to let go.

Lin Heyuan didn't say anything.

When the two people sat face to face, Jiang Xiao's mood stabilized. After seeing the person, he seemed to have achieved a certain wish and was no longer nervous.

"I also just learned about your return to China today. There is still a little surprise," Jiang Xiao said, "How did you think of coming to find me?"

Lin Heyuan glanced at him: "I came back to find you."

He didn't plan to go around. Come.

Jiang Xiao's hand holding the chopsticks stopped for a moment.

"I actually came back before," Lin Heyuan continued, "When I had some abilities against my family, I came back to see you. Maybe you just graduated from university and I came late. Unfortunately, at that time , You are with someone else."

That should be Fu Ruoyan.

"So I didn't bother you." Lin Heyuan said, "I thought I didn't have a chance."

At that time, he himself hadn't made very eye-catching results, and there was no capital to compete with others. After that time, he almost buried his head. Doing research in retreat, want to really get ahead. When he finally made a breakthrough in his career, there was no strength in his family to restrain him. Someone in the country contacted Lin Heyuan and threw an olive branch.

For Lin Heyuan, it is fine to return to China, and it does not matter if he stays abroad, but when he plucked up the courage to inquire about Jiang Xiao's private news, he discovered the fact that he was single after breaking up.

For this reason, he can't wait to come back.

"Years, I always remember you, and I never forgot," Jiang Xiao heard Lin Heyuan continue, his eyes fixed on him, and he didn't move away. "I was too naive in high school, I always thought it was fine to like each other. Sorry. I didn't protect you, but I never really thought about breaking up."