Chapter 57

Jiang Xiao watched him shed tears like that, and stuffed Lin Chengyu with a piece of tissue, but he couldn't do anything else.

Lin Chengyu had a lot to say in his heart. He wanted to ask you what you like Lin Heyuan, and where I am inferior to him. He can fix these. But after getting Jiang Xiao's affirmative answer, these questions become pale, and he asks them too. Useless.

After the showdown with Lin Chengyu, the other party seemed to be unable to accept it, but Jiang Xiao had no choice. He had already said everything he had to say, and he turned around and was about to go home.

"Xiao Xiao..."

Lin Chengyu stretched out his hand and took his hand, his tone was almost begging: "You can be angry with me whatever you want, you can ignore me, you can do anything, can you not find someone else?"

He still grasped Live a glimmer of hope in begging each other.

But Jiang Xiao took his hand back from Lin Chengyu's hand decisively.

"We have broken up, Lin Chengyu. I will fall in love with others, isn't it a normal thing?" Jiang Xiao said, "Besides, I will find someone else this matter has nothing to do with you, and I won't be affected by you. Lin Chengyu's mood affects Lin Chengyu. I have said many times that I am not your property, and I have never been."

He was a very clear person from beginning to end.

He now has a new boyfriend. It is better to stay away from his ex, otherwise Lin Heyuan will mind if he sees it.

After saying this, Jiang Xiao Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Deng Deng went upstairs and went home, and did not continue to talk to the other party.

Lin Chengyu did not come to class the next day.

Jiang Xiao thought he had listened and should have given up going back to Liujiang, but when he went home that night, he happened to see Yue Cheng at the door, and the other party stopped him.

Jiang Xiao was actually a little surprised. He had never spoken with Yue Cheng alone. The other party had always been very polite when facing him, and had no other actions except a smile.

Yue Cheng is also respectful when speaking to him alone now, his head is slightly lowered. After all, he is an elder. He stretches out his hand and does not hit the smiley person. His tone is earnest and his posture is low. Jiang Xiao is not reasonable and left, standing in the corridor. Said a few words.

After Lin Chengyu went crazy for a few times, Yue Cheng from the bottom of his heart really did not dare to have any contempt for the young man in front of him. Jiang Xiao seemed to pinch Lin Chengyu's lifeline. This arrogant boy from a young age almost had eyes on the top of his head. The young master suddenly fell into it, completely mad.

"...He only came back late last night."

"I got a high fever when I came back, and I was confused until this morning, so I can't go to school."

When he was least awake, he cried and called Jiang Xiao. His name, redness and lack of strength, crying and crying weakly, like a helpless whimper, completely abandoned.

Yue Cheng didn't dare to say the following sentence, he didn't know what happened.

It's already autumn weather, and Hou Lin has been a bit cold in recent days, especially at night, it's easy to catch cold if you are not careful. Lin Chengyu's body is not that bad, just blowing the wind. Yesterday was restless, the whole person Already on the verge of collapse, so I fell as soon as I came back.

"Can you go and take a look at him?" Yue Cheng pleaded, "He is the child I watched growing up. I can't bear it. If I beg you, even for sympathy, can I take a look? He? Seeing you, it will be somewhat easier."

Jiang Xiao listened to this in the corridor, and was silent for a while, her expression on her face did not change much.

"If you are sick, it is better to find a doctor. I am not a doctor. I can't cure him." Jiang Xiao's tone was also polite. "You can't count on me, I'm not his medicine. Lin Chengyu is obsessed with himself, so he should come out by himself. Yes, I'm going to see him now, just to give him a fantasy, he will be more painful in the future."

"You..."

"This is how things happened between Lin Chengyu and I. He may not have made it clear to you, but many things are not as simple as they are on the surface," Jiang Xiao added, "Believe me, long-term pain is better than short-term pain. I will not visit him. , Is really good for him. In addition, if there are no other problems, I will go home for dinner."

Yue Cheng had nothing to say, he froze in place for three seconds, but finally gave way.

Lin Chengyu returned to class two days later. After the fever subsided, his body was fine. This was somewhat beyond Jiang Xiao's expectation.

The three are still sitting together, but the atmosphere between them is different from before.

If he found out, Lin Heyuan didn't avoid him anymore. He and Jiang Xiao liked each other and were together again, which was justified.

He really didn't want to be angry with each other. Two people who liked each other stayed together. Many times they blocked other people. Many of them got along from the heart.

Lin Chengyu didn't know why he stayed here and watched these things. He was jealous and angry when he watched their intimate little movements. The blood in his heart was surging, and he felt like he was about to vomit blood.

But he didn't want to leave.

When Jiang Xiao is alone, sometimes he rests in the corridor outside during breaks. There are a few large pots of green dills in the corridor. The school puts them there for decoration. Sometimes Jiang Xiao squats there to take a look. Fiddle with the leaves of Lulu Luo, cut off some yellow leaves, and sometimes even watch to water it.

Lin Chengyu looked at him like this, always feeling that Jiang Xiao had a soft light on her body.

He really likes this person so much, there is no way.

I can't leave anymore.

In the past, the two of them also had several pots of green dill. They were placed on the coffee table, entrance and corners to make decorations. The ginger was well raised. He said that some green plants in the house would have better air, and people would feel comfortable living in them. There are jasmine and two sweet-scented osmanthus trees in the small garden of the villa. When you open the window, you can smell a faint scent, which is very refreshing.

When he saw this person, he would think of the past, his heart was still warm, and he couldn't help being attracted by the current Jiang Xiao.

Even though Jiang Xiao is very busy studying now, she is still a person who knows how to live.

In October, he picked the sweet-scented osmanthus and dried it to make honey. Now Lin Heyuan can eat sweet-scented osmanthus honey cake and sugar water brewed with sweet-scented osmanthus honey, which is the taste of autumn.

Jiang Xiao would make a plate of sweet-scented osmanthus sugar and cut it into small pieces to share with the classmates, so Lin Chengyu could also taste two small pieces.

Still the taste in memory.

This is how he carves traces in others' hearts. Even if he is away from him, every night, he will miss the bowl of green onion ravioli. Every summer, he will think of lemon grapefruit ice, and autumn sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus. There are many more gingerbread cookies in winter.

This is a part of life, once I have experienced it deeply, I can't live without it.

Jiang Xiao is still a warm person, but now this warmth does not belong to him.

But like moths fighting the fire, Lin Chengyu still couldn't let go.

It is impossible for him to let it go in his life.

So no matter how uncomfortable he felt, he didn't want to leave. He met Jiang Xiao again in just over a year, and gradually discovered that he had many problems. There is still a long time to come. Someone who can make Jiang Xiao like.

Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao may not be able to go on like this, and he may not be completely impossible.

So he tried his best to calm down.

Jiang Xiao also felt that Lin Chengyu had become a lot silent since then, and it was a good thing that he was not so stalking and doing everything.

After he and Lin Heyuan were together, at first they felt that there was no big difference from before, that is, they were a little closer, but before they were together, they were also very close, almost inseparable.

But the little boyfriend is a little boyfriend after all, and the changes are little by little.

Now when he and Lin Heyuan make up lessons, Ye Yingying is gone. It's not that he is very self-aware that he doesn't want to be a light bulb. The main reason is that he is more busy studying painting in high school. Yingying has hired a teacher for him at home. He runs to the studio every day, and his level of effort is not much worse than Jiang Xiao, and cultural classes are not supplemented at this time.

Rest on Saturday afternoon, Jiang Xiao usually goes to Zhang Yang after dinner to check the condition of the small containers, add some goods, keep an account, and then find out about Zhang Yang's mp3 sales.

After the high school started, the eleventh holiday was longer, but there were four days to make up classes in the original seven-day holiday. Jiang Xiao took advantage of those three days to go to Liujiang to buy new goods, and he never went there again.

Many of Zhang Yang's goods are almost sold. The latest holiday is New Year's Day, and the Gregorian New Year school can still have two days off. Jiang Xiao decided to go to Liujiang again at that time.

Xia Wanwan would come to help when Jiang Xiao was unable to manage the small container in high school. Now that he has a boyfriend, Lin Heyuan is also a person who understands his small business. The goods are then recorded, and the small amount of money is stably credited to the account.

After taking care of the business side, he usually went to Lin Heyuan's home for two hours of self-study. Dinner was also eaten together. After eating, he went to school for evening self-study together.

Regarding Lin Heyuan pulling herself home for self-study, Jiang Xiao was very disturbed.

When he was a friend before, he was frank and frank, but now that he became a boyfriend, he was a bit conscientious. Lin Heyuan was honest and upright and made Jiang Xiao used to it.

The main reason is that the parents are not there. Lin's parents have focused their careers on the provincial capital in recent years. They often don't go home for a month or two. There is a nanny at home who cooks and cleans, but usually only in the kitchen on the first floor. Lin Heyuan takes care of it. When Jiang Xiao was studying in the room on the second floor, the nanny would never come up and bother.

The Lin family's parents actually met Jiang Xiao many times. They also knew about the summer vacation. They knew he would come to study at home. It was not easy for Lin Heyuan to make friends. Lin's parents were kind of gentle and strict parents. If you have any opinions on Jiang Xiao, he is welcome to come often. Sometimes he will bring Jiang Xiao a gift from the provincial capital.

"Don't be nervous," Lin Heyuan said, rubbing his face, "You are the favorite of the elders, and we are the best behaved every year."

That doesn't mean that the Lin family's parents will agree to the two of them together?

Jiang Xiao expressionlessly pulled off Lin Heyuan's hand rubbing his face.

And although the Lin family's parents are not at home, Lin Qingyu is there.

Jiang Xiao was nervous at first, afraid that she would know that Lin Qingyu was so obedient and obedient, especially a simple little girl. If she knew that her brother was in love with herself, she would probably collapse her worldview, right?

Soon he knew that it was simply to stop Liao by himself.

That time Jiang Xiao came to Lin's home for self-study. Not long after sitting down, Lin Qingyu sneaked over. She didn't forget to close the door, and then asked Lin Heyuan, "Did you two fall in love? Don't deny it. When I entered the small garden, I saw you holding hands!"

Jiang Xiao felt a thunderbolt in his heart and wanted to resolutely deny it, when he heard Lin Heyuan's "um", then got up and tried to twist Lin Qingyu out.

"If you know it," Lin Heyuan said, "Don't go out and talk nonsense." "Don't

worry, I'm the most reliable," Lin Qingyu gave an affirmative answer with a flick of the double ponytail, "Brother, you're so amazing! It's done!"

Jiang Xiao was still confused when Lin Qingyu was sent out of the room.

"She, she, she..." He was a little incoherent, "Just say it directly, she is like this...I mean, wouldn't it be too good?"

Lin Heyuan thought there was nothing wrong with Lin Qingyu, his sister, this girl The inner tone is clear, and you can't hide it.

"It's okay," Lin Heyuan said, "She knew

it all morning." This was also verified in Lin Qingyu's mouth.

"My brother has liked you for a long time," she quietly said to Jiang Xiao, "really with you, he is really happy and happy."